witcher 3 dlc's

and finally played through horizon dlc

these are some lengthy expansions

- - - Updated - - -

yes

- - - Updated - - -

how is it?
    No kidding, Blood and Wine could seriously be its own game

Lucky I got Horizon+DLC in the latest sale.

Blood and Wine is the single best DLC/Expansion I've ever played

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No kidding, Blood and Wine could seriously be its own game

Lucky I got Horizon+DLC in the latest sale.
    i've heard. i haven't finished HoS, but it looks around similar size as Horizon's. except Horizon added a huge new area and kicked up the difficulty with the new enemies quite a bit. had to lower it to get gold on the new hunter trials. HoS is more fun storywise tho, so far anyways. i like how both of these expansions just fit in with the rest.

can't believe i waited so long to play all of this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Blood and Wine is the single best DLC/Expansion I've ever played
    for real?

- - - Updated - - -

did the map increase with heart of stone?

i see a lot of ? marks, and i'm sure i got most of the ones in Novigrad

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    i've heard. i haven't finished HoS, but it looks around similar size as Horizon's. except Horizon added a huge new area and kicked up the difficulty with the new enemies quite a bit. had to lower it to get gold on the new hunter trials. HoS is more fun storywise tho, so far anyways. i like how both of these expansions just fit in with the rest.

can't believe i waited so long to play all of this

- - - Updated - - -

for real?

- - - Updated - - -

did the map increase with heart of stone?

i see a lot of ? marks, and i'm sure i got most of the ones in Novigrad
    For real, it adds an entirely new region that is nothing short of gorgeous. It switches the main games art style up in the way that Toussaint is meant to be this sheltered fairy tale-like land and they really own it with the atmosphere, everything feels like it's been ripped straight out of a the brothers grim story.

There's a ton of sidequests and the mainquest has branching paths as well - by that I don't mean just alternate endings, by the way.

HoS feels like a DLC, BaW feels like an entirely new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    For real, it adds an entirely new region that is nothing short of gorgeous. It switches the main games art style up in the way that Toussaint is meant to be this sheltered fairy tale-like land and they really own it with the atmosphere, everything feels like it's been ripped straight out of a the brothers grim story.

There's a ton of sidequests and the mainquest has branching paths as well - by that I don't mean just alternate endings, by the way.

HoS feels like a DLC, BaW feels like an entirely new game.

looks like RE2 will have to wait

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    witcher 3 dlc's

and finally played through horizon dlc

these are some lengthy expansions

- - - Updated - - -

yes

- - - Updated - - -

how is it?
    Good enough to get me to play a first person game
    Because of you

families can get their child the cancer treatment need without worrying about how to pay for it. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food. They can provide free housing to families, so kids aren't stuck in a hospital room while receiving the best cancer care.

DONATE HERE
    https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671
    -------------------------
    I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ST. JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

Elder Scrolls Online

beat kingdom come deliverance. i loved it, although its definitely not for everyone. its frustrating in the early goings bc youre essentially just a random peasant with no experience in anything practical, but it gets better once you leveled up your skills & stats a bit. put like 110 hours into this game, dont regret it a bit

i wish path of exile was already out for ps4, they said feb 2019 but there isnt a exact date set for it yet. wanted to give it a shot after KCD.

im probably gonna give divinity original sin another go. i played quite a bit of it almost 2 years ago now but never got around to finishing it. also want to check out apex legends, i heard it was a pretty good BR

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ink Spot; KCD is dope, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Schnarf View Post
    beat kingdom come deliverance. i loved it, although its definitely not for everyone. its frustrating in the early goings bc youre essentially just a random peasant with no experience in anything practical, but it gets better once you leveled up your skills & stats a bit. put like 110 hours into this game, dont regret it a bit

i wish path of exile was already out for ps4, they said feb 2019 but there isnt a exact date set for it yet. wanted to give it a shot after KCD.

im probably gonna give divinity original sin another go. i played quite a bit of it almost 2 years ago now but never got around to finishing it. also want to check out apex legends, i heard it was a pretty good BR

- - - Updated - - -
    @Ink Spot; KCD is dope, check it out
    so this is where you've been?

that's good to hear, i likely won't be touching it anytime soon tho, on that kingdom hearts train atm

yeah, i'm hearing a lot of good things about apex too. everyone is on that lately

PoE is coming to ps4? now? it's a good game, customization in that is crazy

Kingdom Hearts III
    Final Fantasy XV
    Hollow Knight
    The Darkest Dungeon

apex legends

- - - Updated - - -

they delayed the release of PoE on ps4 to mid-march

apex legends

- - - Updated - - -

they delayed the release of PoE on ps4 to mid-march
    I played PoE when it first came out, but did not get that far since I was using a weak laptop to play it

Will definitely try it again but waiting another month won't be too bad, though I understand if you were excited to play it now since it was supposed to come out mid-february.

Witch for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I played PoE when it first came out, but did not get that far since I was using a weak laptop to play it

Will definitely try it again but waiting another month won't be too bad, though I understand if you were excited to play it now since it was supposed to come out mid-february.

Witch for the win.
    this is the second time its been delayed, it was originally supposed to drop in november oh well, more time to polish it i suppose

this is the second time its been delayed, it was originally supposed to drop in november oh well, more time to polish it i suppose
    Have you played it before?

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Have you played it before?
    nah but ive always been interested in playing a diablo-esque game. i figured id start with PoE since ive heard a lot of good things about it. its also FTP which is nice too lol

you said you played a bit of it, what did you think?

nah but ive always been interested in playing a diablo-esque game. i figured id start with PoE since ive heard a lot of good things about it. its also FTP which is nice too lol

you said you played a bit of it, what did you think?
    It was not so bad, leveling up took a while and getting a grasp of how the the armors and weapons worked was a bit too hard to understand back then, like there was a lot of gear that I just could not equip or use for some reason that I never figured out.

Then again this was around 6 or 7 years ago

I enjoyed the combat while playing it alone aside from the bosses which were hard to handle alone, would like to try the co-op when it comes out.

Can't remember anything about the story.
    Last edited by Salem; 02-13-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Been burning thru the metro games, close to exodus

Will prob continue Horizon tomorrow

Waiting for Sekiro

Playing through Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I heard all the comparisons between this and Breath of the Wild and was worried this would simply be an inferior version, but that's not the case at all. I still prefer BotW overall, but the story is way more interesting, the theme of nature vs technology is better written, and Aloy is a female protagonist done right.

Although it makes sense these areas here than in BotW since HZD puts more focus on them. It means the gameplay is weaker and you can't climb literally anything you want like in Zelda. See something cool at the top of the mountain in BotW? Go climb up there. See something cool at the top of the mountain in Horizon? Too bad, you'll never get close.

Also I lose my mount whenever I fast travel

Been playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, currently working my way through hard mode.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast