0 0%
  • 3/5

7 19.44%
  • 4/5

3 8.33%
  • 5/5

23 63.89%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm going on a hunger strike as Well, until Sanji rejoins the crew.

Believe In
    Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

Quote Originally Posted by Unbound
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

wtf o.o i thought u was rax =_=

This was a great chapter

I felt Sanji kicking Luffy around was a bit unneccessary and went on too long. Luffy's appeal was pretty good---even great, but the fact that neither he nor Nami got the reason for Sanji doing this was kind of dumb. They're just putting Sanji in an even worse bind. In addition to trying to protect Zeff, he now has to hurry up and figure things out or else Luffy and Nami are going to die since they're literally in the heart of Big Mom's territory while making themselves completely known and Big Mom herself is no more than a few kilometers away at most. Plus, without eating Luffy isn't going to be recovering any strength or energy which means saving Zeff as well as Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Brook, and Carrot all fall onto Sanji as well as escaping his bomb bracelets and fighting off his family.

It's like every week is a new low for Sanji.

Kinda forced. Didn't like Nami at all. Would have preferred Luffy to not take him seriously at all and behave more like he did when Vivi attacked him and he hit her back.

Sanji was so forced and fake I couldn't take drama seriously. Luffy could have said the same stuff calmly.

I really hope Nami was playing along, didn't feel like it though. And she's supposed to be one of the most intelligent people in East Blue.

These last 2 chapters have been really great. This last one expecially. The only complaint I have is about the tooth loss which made Luffy look weird but the rest... It was a long time since I enjoyed to read a chapter of OP so much.

Hope Oda will keep on with this quality.

Nami didn't slap Sanji hard enough.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

one of the best chapters post-ts period.

Nami is too hot damn

The issue here is Sanji still has a past he needs to deal with, something he couldn't do when he ran away.

Luffy is conflicted because his most important treasure is his nakama. And he will run towards his friends even if it's not the best decision to make, that's the kinda guy he is.

I feel a bit bad for Sanji and Zoro, cause Luffy is a real pain in the butt in that regard.

The entire chapter was quality stuff, but luffys resolve to not move until sanji rejoined the SH was especially powerful

Those final 4-5 pages really did it for me. I'm happy Luffy didn't just push Sanji's shit back in.

Wouldn't they have done Sanji a favor by beating him up and kidnapping him? If it was a real ass kicking then the Vinsmokes would go after him so the wedding wasn't ruined but would have no need to kill Zeff.

What exactly is Sanji supposed to do next chapter? Then again, I guess his family doesn't care where his allegiances lie as long as he goes through with the marriage. Why do I feel like the first person to find Luffy will see Nami's vivrecard and ask where she got it and help them for helping Lola back at TB. That plot device isn't done be using yet!

Luffy got me tearing up

I was half-expecting Sanji to sneak in a whisper about Zeff while he was hitting Luffy.

Honestly though, I'm just so happy we see this side of Luffy again. His ability to look through a person's character and make decisions on the fly, even if they originally seem foolish, was one of his beast features during part one and I hope to see that aspect of his character more and more.

I just wanted to see Luffy wreck him...maybe I just can't see what you others can...

Quote Originally Posted by rub bear he reap one View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's time that he sacrifices his hands, and say to himself;

"You can't lock me up in here, if you take away my hands, I'll learn to cook with my feet."
    It's not just the handcuffs though, it's the threat on Zeff that's the true burden. The man is like a father figure to him, saved his life, sacrificed his dream for him, and raised him into the man he is today. He's powerless to do anything when they could send men after him any time they want.

great chapter. This is Mink arc quality.
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5096/frankysig.jpg

I felt this was terrible characterization for Sanji but surprisingly very impressed with Luffy who has always been one of my least favorite characters. That and Oda's typical artistry in conveying emotion helped elevate the chapter a bit but I don't remotely share the enthusiasm for this chapter as most seem to do. You can't help but feel for Sanji despite the incredible bewilderment at how uncharacteristically he is going about doing things.
    Last edited by convict; 10-28-2016 at 02:09 AM.

@Dayum The thing is I highly doubt Luffy would have been able to kidnap Sanji in the first place. He just finished his fight with Cracker and isnt really in shape to fight all of them at the same time in the first place. Trying to take Sanji by force would have just been a suicide mission. He tried to do the same with Robin but that was because Robin didnt tell them any reason for leaving the crew. He obviously knows there is more behind Sanjis actions but he probably didnt think Sanji would be this radical and would just beat the shit out of him.