Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 1,041 to 1,059 of 1059
    Yeah is easier, I also try to put unique abilities and not just like repeat them. I wanted to use a drunk in the trump mafia but then I just decided to put vanillas since everyone having roles would have given me a headache.

Btw I played once a BYOR and there was a fishman, she was a third party and her win condition was to find all the dog roles or dog related items. There were like 45 players.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wtf? survivors only win when another faction has won - i.e. they win WITH that faction

if they can only win alone then it should be called a serial killer and town should be given a chance to lynch them because they'd be another anti-town faction
    this.

I've never played a game where this was the case, granted I don't play alot on here but judging from Rikis reaction this is a fiest also, powerless third faction always implied simply staying alive and winning with whatever faction comes out on top.

Frankly @Juzo; you should've mentioned that choosing ts means lone Victor if alive. A threat to a victory won't be considered if there's no reason for it in the first place. No one knew about that possibility so it turning out like this was almost a definite.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Man this is pure gold , knew you guys would win it for me
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    this.

I've never played a game where this was the case, granted I don't play alot on here but judging from Rikis reaction this is a fiest also, powerless third faction always implied simply staying alive and winning with whatever faction comes out on top.

Frankly @Juzo; you should've mentioned that choosing ts means lone Victor if alive. A threat to a victory won't be considered if there's no reason for it in the first place. No one knew about that possibility so it turning out like this was almost a definite.
    i'm sorry, but i cannot force people to read posts i make. i have made four posts or so in the sign-up thread that outright say celes would be winning the game alone if she achieved her win condition and i (without exaggeration) said twenty times or so that people should hit me up if there is any question.

it might be the case that people genuinely did not know about this, but at no point did i try to obscure the reality of things. from the very beginning, celes was never a normal survivor. she picks an alignment for herself, it does not make sense for her to share the win with an alignment she did not pick. i expect people to read the posts i make leading up to games, and if they don't - well, tough luck. if you say that town could not have perceived celes as a threat because it has never established that celes could possibly be a threat, the same thing applies to my situation. i cannot know if there is anything to clear up with celes when no questions arise after i went into detail multiple times about her role before the game even started, because then it is only natural for me to assume that there are no misunderstandings.
    Last edited by Strain; 10-31-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzo View Post
    i'm sorry, but i cannot force people to read posts i make. i have made four posts or so in the sign-up thread that outright say celes would be winning the game alone if she achieved her win condition and i (without exaggeration) said twenty times or so that people should hit me up if there is any question.

it might be the case that people genuinely did not know about this, but at no point did i try to obscure the reality of things. from the very beginning, celes was never a normal survivor. she picks an alignment for herself, it does not make sense for her to share the win with an alignment she did not pick. i expect people to read the posts i make leading up to games, and if they don't - well, tough luck. if you say that town could not have perceived celes as a threat because it has never established that celes could possibly be a threat, the same thing applies to my situation. i cannot know if there is anything to clear up with celes when no questions arise after i went into detail multiple times about her role before the game even started, because then it is only natural for me to assume that there are no misunderstandings.
    I'm just saying to include stuff like this in the actual roles, people aren't gonna check up on stuff that appears perfectly fine and not questionable, especially when it's a usually established concept - special circumstances should be noted and not in something as obscure as a sign up thread which people, unless prompted with say a mention, aren't gonna read up on.

this is more for the future than anything else.

The fact that this many people did not genuinely know about a pretty essential trait they're supposed to know about makes it pretty obvious that something went wrong, wouldn't you say?
    Last edited by Y; 10-31-2016 at 10:16 AM.

I dont get how GM won

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
    lmao i think dofla tried to say i was indy at the start
    That was autocorrect, I meant GM

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    I dont get how GM won

That was autocorrect, I meant GM
    Because he didn't join a team so all he had to do was stay alive until one team was wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Because he didn't join a team so all he had to do was stay alive until one team was wiped out.

So we had to take him out before the mafia? Seems like he was bound to win then.

obligatory question

who actually knew the deal with Celes role

Didn't know Celeste would've won by herself if One Faction died out first, just figured Celeste would've won with the other faction.

When I read the role description earlier in the game I just assumed if they didn't chose anything they could only win if they was the same number as the remaining players.

1 town 1 survivor = survivor wins.
    1 town 1 mafia 1 survivor = survivor wins.
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

I didn't find out before now that I haven't read towns win condition. I still can't find it.
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

now Cormag, just know I'm not trying to hold anything against you, did an awesome job, seriously awesome.

Just communicate essentials like that in a way everyone will catch

no, i understand. there comes a point where i need to admit my own mistakes and this is one of them.

i can see that i did not make it clear enough that celes was a literal third party when she chose survivor. taking this into account, i think it is only fair that town shares the victory with celes (although it wasn't originally planned this way, i am willing to concede here as i see that it was my fault at the end of the day).

just don't get discouraged, t'was great.

Yeah I would be glad to play this game again very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzo View Post
    no, i understand. there comes a point where i need to admit my own mistakes and this is one of them.

i can see that i did not make it clear enough that celes was a literal third party when she chose survivor. taking this into account, i think it is only fair that town shares the victory with celes (although it wasn't originally planned this way, i am willing to concede here as i see that it was my fault at the end of the day).
    Still undefeated

2-1

I always win
    You may not like her, but I very much doubt that you will soon forget her.