Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man it still blows my mind that Sansa went to Cersei and told her "my dad and arya and I are secretly leaving kings landing"

how dumb do you have to be to snitch your own father out to the enemy?
    Joffery's D makes bitches delirious

She was naive but she isnt anymore.

you agree with her wanting to punish those innocent kids just because their parents betrayed the starks? I was on jon's side

those little kids did nothing wrong, why should their lose their castle and lands

you agree with her wanting to punish those innocent kids just because their parents betrayed the starks? I was on jon's side

those little kids did nothing wrong, why should their lose their castle and lands
    She's just mad about her fuck up costing her dad his head.

Lmaoooo lmao "Oh look at those innocent kids" stop kidding yourself. When the scene was introduced it made Jon to look like an ass and then when they showed the kids I rolled my eyes. They forgave their lives that is enough. If it was someone else they would have kill the whole family as a punishments. Everyone who fought against all odds in that war deserved a reward, deserve honor and more; that is the people worth to keep. You are not asking the kids to die or pay money for their "parents sin" just not have enough privileges and be lords.

But let me remember another time when someone pulled a Jon and got with a betrayal, Oh yeah when Ned adopted Theon and treated him like a son during all his time, when the Starks needed him the most boom bye bitches. Jon's and Ned's decisions are totally the best always.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Lmaoooo lmao "Oh look at those innocent kids" stop kidding yourself. When the scene was introduced it made Jon to look like an ass and then when they showed the kids I rolled my eyes. They forgave their lives that is enough. If it was someone else they would have kill the whole family as a punishments. Everyone who fought against all odds in that war deserved a reward, deserve honor and more; that is the people worth to keep. You are not asking the kids to die or pay money for their "parents sin" just not have enough privileges and be lords.

But let me remember another time when someone pulled a Jon and got with a betrayal, Oh yeah when Ned adopted Theon and treated him like a son during all his time, when the Starks needed him the most boom bye bitches. Jon's and Ned's decisions are totally the best always.
    This reply makes no sense at all.

I don't think you understood the scene. It wasn't about those kids, it was about the history of the family. Their family stood along side the Starks for years. Why should all that be dismissed and their current family be punished? As Jon side, the children shouldn't be punished for the sins of their fathers. Jon was 100% right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I don't think you understood the scene. It wasn't about those kids, it was about the history of the family. Their family stood along side the Starks for years. Why should all that be dismissed and their current family be punished? As Jon side, the children shouldn't be punished for the sins of their fathers. Jon was 100% right.
    They fought for years and years and were by their side and then what? They betrayed them. I cant see why someone who fought with all their heart in the losing side deserves not to be rewarded but some kids which family betrayed do. Sansa was raped, tortured, etc. The little kids of the Starks died, the dog died, ughhhhhhh and Rob and Catelyn, so much suffering by the part of the oh so called loyal lords.

They fought for years and years and were by their side and then what? They betrayed them. I cant see why someone who fought with all their heart in the losing side deserves not to be rewarded but some kids which family betrayed do. Sansa was raped, tortured, etc. The little kids of the Starks died, the dog died, ughhhhhhh and Rob and Catelyn, so much suffering by the part of the oh so called loyal lords.
    They were pissed off because they got fucked over fighting for the starks that betrayal was justified in their mind because their loyalty got them fucked over.

I cant honestly sympathize with People that betray. It also irks me that people cant realize that if Jon is alive, is the Starks are again in Winterfell is for Sansa.

Jon snow and dany alliance incoming