Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interest check

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we serious about this?
    I just vmed a bunch of likely participants.

If we get 8 or more then yup

ok if it gets real let me know

i need to re-read op after dressrosa then

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Blueno has never been creative though. It's always "get behind the guy and sneak attack". I loathe him but I just wanted to see if others wanted him or not.

Do you agree with my other listed choices for characters to get rid of?
    True, but I still think it should be an option on the table. If he has to go through dimensions solo then his days of ruling Ordeal of Blood are over, the biggest problems were always him sneaking guys like Magellan and Kizaru up close, which Marcelle could just shit out a strat for and win against much more creative strategies. If Blueno goes it alone you at least have to think further than sneak attack, since most of the tier list would just clobber him as soon as he left the portal.

You mean cutting Christmas, Boa Sisters, Pre-Skip Strawhats, etc. them I don't think anyone you named would be missed. Goldenweek is the only one out of the group I feel brought something unique to the table. If you're getting rid of Pre-skip Strawhats then Pre-skip Smoker should join them.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Are we serious about this?
    No, it's just a prank.

Yeah pre smoker is gone too

doots likes doing this

Will be back on to continue discussion a little later.

@V; @Inanna; @Y; @Alex D Boss; @W e a l t h; @Great Potato;

So let's continue voting for changes in our tier so we can move on to other things:

Keep Dosun -
    Get rid of Dosun - Ultra, GP

Keep Ikaros -
    Get rid of Ikaros - Ultra, GP

Keep Zeo -
    Get rid of Zeo - Ultra, GP

Keep Jango -
    Get rid of Jango - Ultra

Keep Blueno - GP
    Get rid of Blueno -

In addition let's talk about restrictions. Before we can adjust characters I want to see what restrictions we want added or taken off, because that could significantly effect placement.

So here are some characters that I think are worth discussing on that front. Feel free to bring up other characters if you want.

A lot of characters, so I'm not going to conduct a vote on each one, but let's talk about who we SHOULD vote on changing.

Doflamingo - I would consider readjusting the range restriction of Overheat. There's supposed to be a link posted for the range, I think it was the range of attack he used against Law. But I'd say let's restrict it to a certain range, say 100-300M, and adjust his price accordingly.

Blackbeard - 50M blackhole just seems a bit silly. It should at least be 100. Non-fodder can resist being pulled in anyhow.

Law - I hate him. So many restrictions we pretty much have to impose but it ends up butchering him entirely. I wouldn't mind getting rid of him. But until that happens...should room stay 25M? We could possibly bump it to 50.

Luffy - All I want to say is we should add "No CoC knockouts"

Also, if there is a character that you feel needs to be discussed, feel free to bring them up.

Kuma - I don't have any opinions on his current restriction but I'm not sure what the consequences of him unrestricted could be. So I want to hear from others on him.

Zoro - His current Asura could be a "G4" tier boost and we wouldn't know (It probably isn't that drastic, but he has something up his sleeve we haven't seen). So should we, preemptively, ban any unseen tech?

Magellan - I think he's fine. But I don't know how others feel.

Pica - Character knowledge is an important factor in these match ups. And a big problem is most characters don't know how Pica's ability works so if you don't have a character that does you can't include how you're going to get pica out of the Golem in the strat.

I think a fair restriction would perhaps be that Pica can create 1 Golem but cannot regen it. Perhaps increase the size it can assume if we do this. 75M is still really fucking big though.

Cavendish - Another character I really don't see the value in having. We could limit Hakuba but I hate imposing time restrictions because there's no real good concept of time during a match up.

Enel - I think is worth unrestricting a bit. 50M on God's judgement is really silly considering much stronger characters like Ace with far more range. Give him a much wider range or no restriction. Also maybe unrestrict his 200M form.

This would raise his price a bit but he's too affordable as is so that's a good thing IMO.

Bart - He's far too restricted as is. As I said before I hate time restrictions but that would work better than having his powers nearly castrated.

I would say he can use Dome and more than one barrier, but only on himself. No size restrictions on barriers. But one rectangle barrier at a time, for his team, is fair. That seems a little specific though. So I want to hear other suggestions on what to do instead.

Elizabello - An example of restrictions actually making a character MORE powerful. How should his time limits be adjusted?

Robin - Her current restriction doesn't prevent her from wiping out opposing fodder very quickly. Which is her intended purpose. So I'm thinking 1 clutch at a time, or no restrictions and raise her price.

Just get rid of all the NF Pirates except Hody and Hyouzou.

Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    Just get rid of all the NF Pirates except Hody and Hyouzou.
    Daruma digging holes is useful. But the rest can go.

you lazy cocksuckers.

I know you got the mentions

I know you got the VMs

don't make me unleash my wrath!!!1!

lol

yah sure

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    lol

yah sure
    Vote/comment on the above

thanks

I think we should leave Law's room range at 25M, he can fuck up a lot of strategies with that hax fruit's wide inventory of attacks, let's make whoever uses him work for it

as far as Zoro is concerned I'd agree with removing Asura, for one we have no idea about its true capabilities post-skip, could still use the pre-skip version but almost every attacks in his current arsenal are much more powerful than pre-skip Asura, so...

Blueno is actually a character I'd have interest to keep in the game if his restriction weren't so hefty, he's already weak as it is, I think the time time spent on the doa dimenssion should be kicked up to 3 minutes, otherwise he's pretty much useless and there's virtually no need to keep him around

update me on Kuma's restrictions, I don't recall 'em

Edit: nevermind found it, imo the restriction on self-teleportation should be lifted and limited to the area of battlefield, that's where his speed actually comes from
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 10-29-2016 at 05:56 PM.

I wouldn't mind giving Kuma limited self-teleportation, since it's his main form of mobility, something like 25-50 meters with a cool down period works. The problem with lifting it entirely is that it would allow him and his team to camp too easily, if you get a large area then he and his team could just warp to different corners of the map anytime someone got close, and if their main opponent is a CQC fighter like Burgess or Luffy then there's nothing they could really do to stop it.

I think Black Hole should stay at 50M, if it gets any more range than it will give him too much stage control on the smaller maps.

------

@Ultra; @V; @Inanna; @W e a l t h;

Since there was discussion on this.

Add Capone Bege: GP
    Don't add Capone Bege:

I think we have enough on him to make him viable. We know how his ability operates, he moves pretty quickly with his tank treads, defense wise we can assume he's probably at least Sanji level for being a Supernova that doubles as a fortress, and offensively we know he packs enough firepower to take out Pekoms with a clean blow. I figure that's enough to work with, we may not know how agile he is or how hard he punches, but I doubt anyone who buys Bege would plan to use him as a brawler.

As for restrictions: Gangsters must remain in his body. Upon defeat all of his gangsters pass out and every other character is forcibly ejected from his body.

Add Capone Bege: Kong
    Don't add Capone Bege:

Keep Dosun -

Keep Ikaros -

Keep Zeo -

Keep Jango -
    Get rid of Jango - Ultra

Keep Blueno - GP, Ultra
    Get rid of Blueno -

----

Add Capone - Kong
    Don't add Capone - /

Zoro
    Ban Asura - Ultra
    Allow Asura -

Kuma -
    Allow limited self teleportation -
    Keep restriction as is -

Blueno
    Increase time in Doa dimension -
    Keep restriction as is -

Blackbeard
    Increase Blackhole to 150M -
    Increase Blackhole to 100M - Ultra
    Keep Blackhole at 50M -

---

I think 100M for Blackhole is fair. Half of our locations are open areas anyway, Blackhole pretty much just levels the playing field and gives him some Liberation ammo.

Fuck you, Doots.

Keep Dosun -

Keep Ikaros -

Keep Zeo -

Keep Jango -
    Get rid of Jango - Ultra, GP

Keep Blueno - GP, Ultra
    Get rid of Blueno -

----

Add Capone - Kong, GP
    Don't add Capone - /

Zoro
    Ban Asura - Ultra, GP
    Allow Asura -

Kuma -
    Keep restriction as is -

Blueno
    Keep restriction as is - GP

Blackbeard
    Keep Blackhole at 50M - GP

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    I think 100M for Blackhole is fair. Half of our locations are open areas anyway, Blackhole pretty much just levels the playing field and gives him some Liberation ammo.
    It's basically an 100 meter death zone for anyone under 30 points, in another thread you were arguing that he could suck up Jack with it. On the smallest maps that basically covers the entire battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Keep Dosun -

Keep Ikaros -

Keep Zeo -

Keep Jango -
    Get rid of Jango - Ultra, GP

Keep Blueno - GP, Ultra
    Get rid of Blueno -

----

Add Capone - Kong, GP
    Don't add Capone - /

Zoro
    Ban Asura - Ultra, GP
    Allow Asura -

Kuma -
    Keep restriction as is -

Blueno
    Keep restriction as is - GP

Blackbeard
    Keep Blackhole at 50M - GP

It's basically an 100 meter death zone for anyone under 30 points, in another thread you were arguing that he could suck up Jack with it. On the smallest maps that basically covers the entire battlefield.
    But the blachole is pretty much as fast as Blackbeard is, which isn't much. 50M is nothing. it wouldn't be hard to avoid it. It's just an obstacle, for the most part, for those who actively try to confront him. It's not any worse than Magellan's defense, which is entirely unrestricted aside from Kinjite.

It's still a good asset but I prefer overall to not restrict aspects of a character unless it's ridiculous and factor that into a character's price instead.

@Inanna;

I'm undecided on the Capone issue if that's what you're referring to. I'll think about it