Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zoro will need to use one of his stronger attacks to break through the armor. But I don't think he'd end up getting injured. So I'll go with mid diff.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

So Cracker has Access to his armor? If that's the case Zoro might win but it would be to extreme it be surprising if Zoro could low diff g2/g3 Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Hunter Eddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Cracker has Access to his armor? If that's the case Zoro might win but it would be to extreme it be surprising if Zoro could low diff g2/g3 Luffy.
    People really need to stop using Luffy being punked as evidence to extrapolate wildly from.

Oda does this all the time. Constantly. In Impel Down, the Minotaurus wrecked base Luffy harder than Rob Lucci. Does that mean the Mino is stronger than Zoro? We all know how Luffy got punked by Monet and Ceasar on Punk Hazard. How he nearly died to one hit from Hody and his own attack.

it's Oda exaggerating for fake tension, why are we still fooled. Luffy wouldn't have been low diffed by Cracker if that fight went on. It would have taken a long time for Cracker to bring Luffy down considering his endurance, and the bigger G3 moves would likely have made a dent in Cracker in the process. That's a mid diff fight. The only reason that's the case is because Oda tailored the matchup to specifically cause problems for Luffy's head-on attacking style. Law wouldn't deal with G2 Luffy that easily either yet there's no way in hell Law would lose to that Cracker. Zoro also attacks head-on but would have the firepower to get through the armor as his strongest attacks are way beyond a basic EG or Jet Gatling.

Minotaurus wrecked base Luffy harder than Rob Lucci.
    Yes, Minataur was stronger than base Lucci. Lucci wasn't equal to G2 Luffy without his Zoan form, same goes to Minataurus, it was stronger than base Luffy, but he wasn't stronger than G2 / G3 Luffy. A jet bazooka wrecked him. Similar to how Luffy was stronger than Sandersonia and Marigold in his G2/G3 form, while he was losing to them in his base form.

Luffy got punked by Monet and Ceasar on Punk Hazard.
    Luffy didn't even take Monet and Caesar seriously, he was fucking around against Monet and he underestimated Caesar and get caught by his secret oxygen emitting technique. Zoro was in the same situation against Yeti Cool Brothers, and drugged Hody Jones.

it's Oda exaggerating for fake tension, why are we still fooled. Luffy wouldn't have been low diffed by Cracker if that fight went on.
    Cracker low-diffing G2/G3 Luffy has nothing to do with those examples, Cracker was a top member of the Yonko crew and he has 860 b bounty, and Luffy specifically said that Cracker's Haki level was special. That's no joke, and Luffy knew it. Which is why he didn't even try to push any further with G2/G3 and he played his trumph card G4. And even with G4 he failed to overpower him and even after Nami's rain help, he had to eat and run.

*Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by S1R_L View Post
    Zoro being stronger than Luffy what else makes the most sense to me right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    People really need to stop using Luffy being punked as evidence to extrapolate wildly from.

Oda does this all the time. Constantly. In Impel Down, the Minotaurus wrecked base Luffy harder than Rob Lucci. Does that mean the Mino is stronger than Zoro? We all know how Luffy got punked by Monet and Ceasar on Punk Hazard. How he nearly died to one hit from Hody and his own attack.

it's Oda exaggerating for fake tension, why are we still fooled. Luffy wouldn't have been low diffed by Cracker if that fight went on. It would have taken a long time for Cracker to bring Luffy down considering his endurance, and the bigger G3 moves would likely have made a dent in Cracker in the process. That's a mid diff fight. The only reason that's the case is because Oda tailored the matchup to specifically cause problems for Luffy's head-on attacking style. Law wouldn't deal with G2 Luffy that easily either yet there's no way in hell Law would lose to that Cracker. Zoro also attacks head-on but would have the firepower to get through the armor as his strongest attacks are way beyond a basic EG or Jet Gatling.
    this man gets it

[FONT=Verdana @Coruscation; not like I said Zoro loses so I'm aware it's no as simple as A>B>C.[/FONT]

@Coruscation;

"Luffy wouldn't have been low diffed by Cracker if that fight went on. It would have taken a long time for Cracker to bring Luffy down considering his endurance, and the bigger G3 moves would likely have made a dent in Cracker in the process"

Since im still in the "he low diffed g2/3 luffy" camp, explain to me how im seeing it wrong. As far as im concerned, up until luffy used g4 cracker had him subdued. He had luffy pinned down with his shield (so there would be no escaping) and could have easily finished him off then and there had he not chosen to further demoralize luffy by bringing up sanji

@Coruscation;

"Luffy wouldn't have been low diffed by Cracker if that fight went on. It would have taken a long time for Cracker to bring Luffy down considering his endurance, and the bigger G3 moves would likely have made a dent in Cracker in the process"

Since im still in the "he low diffed g2/3 luffy" camp, explain to me how im seeing it wrong. As far as im concerned, up until luffy used g4 cracker had him subdued. He had luffy pinned down with his shield (so there would be no escaping) and could have easily finished him off then and there had he not chosen to further demoralize luffy by bringing up sanji
    > Didn't use Grizzly Magnum
    > Didn't use Elephant Gatling
    > Didn't use Thor Elephant gun

> Didn't use Red Hawk
    > Didn't use Eagle Bazooka

"Low diffed G2/3 Luffy"

No shit, Luffy didn't even use his strongest signature attacks in G2/3, Cracker pissed him off which basically triggered Gear 4th. It's not like Luffy couldn't last longer, he still had many powerful options to use.

Zoro low diff. Cracker has no feats outside of his clones.

Btw, didn't Oda state that Zoro specializes in CoA, Luffy in CoC and Sanji in CoO? Law needed a chapter of flashback to 1 hit full haki body Vergo, Zoro did the same thing to Pica in one panel. Cracker could not even pierce Luffy

Cracker has no feats outside of his clones.
    Having the best CoA, including the likes of Doflamingo, Rayleigh and Fujitora is damn impressive.

didn't Oda state that Zoro specializes in CoA, Luffy in CoC and Sanji in CoO?
    That doesn't mean Zoro's CoA is better. E.Oda was talking about their personal skills, he wasn't comparing their Haki levels.

Law needed a chapter of flashback to 1 hit full haki body Vergo, Zoro did the same thing to Pica in one panel.
    Law was using DF power. And Pica is featless in CoA level. By Zoro's admission if Pica's Haki was stronger, only then Zoro couldn't cut, since Pica has no CoA feats, there was no reason for Zoro to be inferior to Pica in terms of CoA level. Cracker's Haki is extremely strong, Zoro simply can't pierce his Haki level with his current level.

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot

Having the best CoA, including the likes of Doflamingo, Rayleigh and Fujitora is damn impressive.
    IIRC that was just MS fucking up as usual.
    All Luffy actually said was "HARD!!"
    When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.

IIRC that was just MS fucking up as usual.
    All Luffy actually said was "HARD!!"
    If that's the case then I can change my mind, I need to see another translation too,

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/42715

It's just say ''too hard'' but not sure which one is true, if we've another translation, we can be sure about which one is true since it will be 2 v 1 ...

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro

Well Luffy just knew he wouldnt get anywhere unless he uses G4. Cracker effortlessly took on and overpowered an Elephant Gun and Hawk Gatling. He also had Luffy on the ground crushing him with his shield. I think without G4 the fight would have been over in a short period of time.

The biggest issue is that Luffy is increasingly becoming a terrible indicator of how strong someone is because Oda likes to job him to each and every opponent he comes across. That sleepy nobody swordsman merman who didn't even get an intro box at first? Let's feed him a Jet Pistol and have Luffy hype him up only to have him be a complete and utter joke after he has powered up on magical strength doubling pills while also being dead drunk which makes him fight better. And Hody? Let me go out of my way to emphasize how out of his league the guy is and still have Luffy almost die to a single attack that wasn't shown to be of any import. Or let's have Luffy fight Caesar three separate times and even lose the first bout. Also, lets have Luffy not take care of people who should easily be able to one shot in order to have them run around some more (Gladius, Dellinger, Senor Pink, Machvise, etc). Oda just uses Luffy however and whenever he wants with the only aim being an emotional outcome regardless of how little sense the logic actually makes in order to get there.

In other words, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

@Coruscation;

Are you joking? Luffy was under a shield, not finished. If you think that's Luffy being finished considering what he's gone through you've been reading OP from a different universe. He had taken some minor damage at most and hadn't brought out his biggest guns.

Luffy was under a shield, not finished.
    The face of being finished.

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro

@Coruscation

Geez, where do I start.

I thought id addressed that in my first post - luffy had no way of escaping and could have easily been killed then and there. The argument that luffy had stronger g2 and g3 attacks in store in than the ones he used against cracker doesn't really hold any weight because he was defeated before getting the opportunity to use them. If luffy had been able to continue fighting in g2/3, how was cracker able to lean over and place his shield against him without facing any resistance or attempts or flee . Clearly (to me), he was too fatigued to do so

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Luffy is very creative, he would of probably used fuusen orsomething to blow himself up into a ballon and push Cracker off him.

The face of being finished.

and yet right after that Luffy easily punched a hole through Cracker

and yet right after that Luffy easily punched a hole through Cracker
    I was talking about G2/G3 Luffy only. :S

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro