Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1. #1
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,177

    Zoro vs. Cracker

    Cracker is not allowed to use his fruit, pure swordplay. (Fruit is restricted to use of Clones).

    Who wins?

  2. #2
    Zoro wins.

  3. #3
    We really haven't seen much swordplay from the real Cracker but his haki is one of the strongest in the manga thus far so Zoro's problem here would be trying to break through it. He'd have to play it like Luffy and just drain his stamina for hours to weaken him then go for a cut.

    So Zoro wins with the extreme difficulty.

  4. #4
    I put the milk in first Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,913
    No fruit no win

  5. #5
    It's High Noon McCree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,342
    Zoro probably.

    Cracker would mid diff with it though.
    <img src=http://orig07.deviantart.net/49ac/f/2015/147/f/a/overwatch___mccree_wallpaper_by_mikoyanx-d8uzyvv.png border=0 alt= />

  6. #6
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,145
    Zoron negs him so bad.


  7. #7
    Zoro high diff.


  8. #8
    Zoro mid-diffs Cracker without his clones. The only sword move he showed is a thrust

  9. #9
    Young Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,666
    Zoro high diff probably in this scenario.

  10. #10
    Extravlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    437
    If Cracker isn't allowed to use his DF he simply gets stomped.

  11. #11
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,177
    He is allowed to use his fruit, just not create clones.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shogun of Shoguns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is allowed to use his fruit, just not create clones.
    The biscuit knights are the only thing he showed off with his fruit, if they're gone then his DF might as well be restricted.

  13. #13
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,312
    This is like Zoro isn't allowed to use his swords... Lmao, so much handicap...

    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  14. #14
    Zoro would overwhelm Cracker.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We really haven't seen much swordplay from the real Cracker but his haki is one of the strongest in the manga thus far so Zoro's problem here would be trying to break through it. He'd have to play it like Luffy and just drain his stamina for hours to weaken him then go for a cut.

    So Zoro wins with the extreme difficulty.

    you know you are a bad troll when even biceps and Erkan say that zoro wins easily and you come up with this fanfiction

  16. #16
    Zoro low diff.


  17. #17
    D. Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,312
    Cracker's Haki > Zoro's Haki

    If anyone thinks that Luffy would say something like this about Zoro's Haki level, I would lmao ...


    *Stupidest Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    Quote Originally Posted by a Faggot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are too afraid to challenging Mihawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy

    *Successful Posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan soloed all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    who actually gives a shit about Mihawk's title
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erkan is definitely making a strong point here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone who thinks he would be easily beaten by a bunch of faggy marines is severely autistic .

  18. #18
    Zoro high diff.

    Wish we would have seen more from Cracker's sword play.

  19. #19
    Coruscation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    8,533
    I take it this means Cracker can still armor himself up and fight inside an armor like a mech, just like he started the fight against Luffy. That's what using his fruit but not making clones means right? I think Cracker would push Zoro to a pretty high diff fight. He's not inept with a sword, he can exercise enough force to completely turn the tables on an Elephant Gun, and his armor+Haki is no slouch in terms of toughness. But I do think Zoro will win, when he brings out the really big guns if nothing else.

  20. #20
    Zoro probably, but the fight in general was handled very oddly so I'm not sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •