• 4/5

0 0%
  • 5/5

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i agree with albion

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okay chapter, though it feels forced, especially with more of that forced hype. Anyone think it's strange how Soe didn't strip at all and said Hayama's dish was better but yet stripped and had like a whole page to himself for Souma's? Foreshadowing or an inconsistency?
    i also noticed this one. but Souma's is an obvious first strip for this guy (all Nakiri's seems to be weirdo) so one whole page to showcase it seems "natural".

i guess Shun just doesn't have as much ideas for guy pose as girls lol.. and he's kinda saving it for the after sauce foodgasms

and he forgot to make this guy strip in the normal panels lol

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i also noticed this one. but Souma's is an obvious first strip for this guy (all Nakiri's seems to be weirdo) so one whole page to showcase it seems "natural".

i guess Shun just doesn't have as much ideas for guy pose as girls lol.. and he's kinda saving it for the after sauce foodgasms

and he forgot to make this guy strip in the normal panels lol
    It would've been more "natural" if Hayama went first and made him strip but Souma didn't the second time. Then he could say for sure Hayama's was better and if Souma lost with the sauce, even better. Since Doujima said Soe was he that bares all, pretty awkward. I'm hoping the after sauce foodgasms actually have a theme rather than losing clothes.