Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch

- - - Updated - - -

I am probably going to end up buying this.

- - - Updated - - -

Portable Skyrim?

Remember my last Nuzlocke. Well, I lost the cartridge somewhere and that one won't be finished. Lucky for You I will start a new one soon.

Coming to the entertainment section soon.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Skyrim is for nintendo consoles?

Apparently they do now.

We might get some other games from Bethesda on the Nintendo Switch.
    Last edited by Nordlending; 10-20-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Remember my last Nuzlocke. Well, I lost the cartridge somewhere and that one won't be finished. Lucky for You I will start a new one soon.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Nintendo Switch

List of confirmed third party support:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvN3KwqUsAAfLEk.jpg

I'll have to admit this looks good. I'm very skeptical about the portable thing's battery life though.
    Last edited by Anna; 10-20-2016 at 02:35 PM.

looks pretty fine.and now a new metroid.that whould be perfect

Bethesda and Square Enix

That's very good news.

Some of its features

Nintendo opening up to 3rd party support seems even bigger news than their new systems. Their stubborn refusal of anything that didn't have the Nintendo seal has been holding them back for a while. If they open their doors to third party support while also holding on to their cash cow first party franchises, they can become a much bigger force in the console races.

This screams potential. Nintendo wants in on the e-sports competition scene. They've been trying to murder it for so long but seems they want to embrace it finally.

Everyone buy this, if you don't, you deserve to get assassinated

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    I'm excited, but I almost feel like they're pulling too much into odd territory and it might confuse or turn some people off.

Also, if I wave you over to my place for a party and you bring your Nintendo Switch? You get the hell out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking this also means Splatoon 2!

Gonna get even more fresh.

The portable might have Wifi, and it definitly has something like Blue tooth.

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The portable might have Wifi, and it definitly has something like Blue tooth.
    The NFC they'd been pushing with the Wii U and the New 3DS will definitely be incorporated here.

the portable element is unnecessary as fuck.

just give me a proper console with good specs developers actually want to do stuff for.

Goddamnit i'm trying to save money and live my life and this shows up.

Fuck you Nintendo, but also I love you.

The concept seems good, it brings something fresh to the table. The name is awful, and I'm still wondering about the battery life. The resolution is lower then I'd expected as most of the rumors were projecting it would be 900P. I think they'll be successful with this one, definitely beyond the disaster that was the Wii-U, but to what extent we'll have to wait and see. March is an odd release date but that's neither here nor there . GL Nintendo, competition is gonna be stiffer then ever for the years to come.

Lol this console is gonna be lit

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the portable element is unnecessary as fuck.

just give me a proper console with good specs developers actually want to do stuff for.
    Nerd

Carving a niche is what makes Nintendo competitive. I'm the consumer who's almost always going to choose PC over a new Xbox or Playstation system. But I can't take my rig on the toilet or in bed.

Can you imagine if Nintendo ended their DS line and developed previously portable games for this?

If we get a full fledged pokemon game on this shit I'm 1000% sold

idk.

I want a full fledged MH on anything but the 3DS.

Portable console? Nah I'm good.