Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103
  1. #41
    Doflamingo
    Mihawk
    Kuma
    BlackBeard
    Hancock
    Crocodile
    Moria

  2. #42
    Resist the Flesh Minty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arzareth
    Posts
    9,093
    Mihawk-WSS
    Doflamingo-Hype
    Teach-massive endurance, very powerful, hax
    Buggy-Hype, high movement speed and durability (lacks attack power)
    Hancock-CoC, very fast movement speed with super fast projectiles, hax
    Kuma- very fast, hax
    Moria, Jimbe, Croc-Moria and Croc have deadly fruits, Moria has high durability, Jimbe has high speed, Croc has high endurance


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by tminty1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk-WSS
    Doflamingo-Hype
    Teach-massive endurance, very powerful, hax
    Buggy-Hype, high movement speed and durability (lacks attack power)
    Hancock-CoC, very fast movement speed with super fast projectiles, hax
    Kuma- very fast, hax
    Moria, Jimbe, Croc-Moria and Croc have deadly fruits, Moria has high durability, Jimbe has high speed, Croc has high endurance
    That's a pretty good list. =)

  4. #44
    Sick bump

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sick bump
    What? =/

  6. #46
    Cafe Conqueror X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,925
    Teach - I'm opposite of most people and rate Pre-Gura Teach highly.
    Doflamingo - Strictly hype. I believe Dofla is a huge player in the NW and has something up his sleeves.
    Mihawk - WSS. I don't overrate him like most people here.
    Hancock - Her devil fruit is insanely useful and she has haki to boot.
    Kuma - His devil fruit is pretty broken. He has hown good use of it.
    Jinbe - He has shown the most feats of all and still stronger than Gekko and Croc, but weaker than Kuma.
    Croc - I can't put Croc last, I think he'll show much potential in the NW.
    Gekko - Gave the SH a run for the money.
    Buggy - Obvious new Shichi candidate, obvious weakest member.


    The Commander From Hell

    We The North








  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony-chan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What? =/
    Date of OP 11-06-2010 02:31 PM

    Today's Date 26/01/2012


  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Date of OP 11-06-2010 02:31 PM

    Today's Date 26/01/2012

    LMAO! You got me man. I wasn't even paying attention. =)

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Pre Skip:

    Mihawk
    Doflamingo
    Gura Teach
    Hancock
    Kuma
    Yami Teach
    Jinbe
    Croc
    Moriah

    Post Skip is similar except croc, moriah and kuma should all have been boosted in strength and teach is possibly the strongest, if not, just below mihawk.

  10. #50
    Mihawk
    Doflamingo
    Hancock
    Teach
    Jinbei
    Moria
    Crocodile

    That's quake Teach and it's preskip. Postskip I expect Teach to be just under Mihawk and Crocodile to have surpassed Moria.
    No.​

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pre Skip:

    Mihawk
    Doflamingo
    Gura Teach
    Hancock
    Kuma
    Yami Teach
    Jinbe
    Croc
    Moriah

    Post Skip is similar except croc, moriah and kuma should all have been boosted in strength and teach is possibly the strongest, if not, just below mihawk.
    Just a quick question. do you think any of these people will fight later on. Let's say luffy is in trouble or hurt by doflamingo or Teach do you see someone like hancock coming in trying to help. If so what do you think the end result would be?

  12. #52

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    ^ PoPs, you think Hancock could beat pre-skip Teach. I mean, I know his Gura control was poor, but the guy could sink marineford and he could use yami yami no mi to good effect too. Not sure hancock could pull out a win. Pretty 50/50 on it.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk
    Doflamingo
    Hancock
    Teach
    Jinbei
    Moria
    Crocodile

    That's quake Teach and it's preskip. Postskip I expect Teach to be just under Mihawk and Crocodile to have surpassed Moria.
    Sorry but I disagree. BB would beat hancock.

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony-chan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a quick question. do you think any of these people will fight later on. Let's say luffy is in trouble or hurt by doflamingo or Teach do you see someone like hancock coming in trying to help. If so what do you think the end result would be?
    Well, Jinbe will probably become very prolific in the story if he does join the SHC, there is a chance he will at least spar with another shichibukai in the future. The way I see it is, a split will form between good and evil in the world when the void century is revealed and the shichibukai will have to pick a side. I find it unlikely that there will be any full on battles between shichibukai in the future, maybe dofla and moria out of revenge?

  15. #55
    I need instant explication on why so many people have Crocodile higher than Moria.


    And by instant I mean that there is no reason for that to be.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,396
    Crocodile has superior feats imo.

    You can put his war feats down to sheer arrogance and determination, but clashing with mihawk, doflamingo and akainu and surviving even if he didn't dish out any damage is pretty impressive.

    Without shadow asgard and oars, moria did not seem as impressive as croc in my eyes. Croc doesn't have great speed, I'll admit that, but he has strong attacks with the suna suna and surprising durability for a logia. Moria got fucking owned by jinbe too. Including shadow asgard, and moria is arguably stronger, but SA is so unstable I still put Croc above.

    Could you present your views on why you think moria is stronger please? I want to see why we disagree on this as I don't disagree with you on much.

  17. #57
    Crocodile interrupting other people's business, especially people who could pack his crap in without trying, definitely shows that he's ballsy but that is not enough to put him above Moria.

    Without Asgard and Oars Moria has greater reactions, amazing endurance, and a fantastic fruit that would work on anyone who has a shadow. All of Moria's physical stats exceed Crocodile's. And Jinbei didn't own him. He got a good hit in and knocked the air out of him but as we saw later he was just fine and fighting Whitebeard pirates. And it's not like being beaten by Jinbei somehow makes him weaker than Crocodile as the fishman could also beat the crap out of Crocodile.

    The sandman is really tough to be sure.....but Moria fought much stronger and experienced Straw Hats and did much better in comparison.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Zoro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crocodile has superior feats imo.

    You can put his war feats down to sheer arrogance and determination, but clashing with mihawk, doflamingo and akainu and surviving even if he didn't dish out any damage is pretty impressive.

    Without shadow asgard and oars, moria did not seem as impressive as croc in my eyes. Croc doesn't have great speed, I'll admit that, but he has strong attacks with the suna suna and surprising durability for a logia. Moria got fucking owned by jinbe too. Including shadow asgard, and moria is arguably stronger, but SA is so unstable I still put Croc above.

    Could you present your views on why you think moria is stronger please? I want to see why we disagree on this as I don't disagree with you on much.
    Moria could effortlessly react to and counter base Luffy back during Thriller Bark, was apparently strong enough to take on Curiel, showed far more durability than Croc when he took NM Luffy's punches and was fine after a while when he took a punch from Jimbei.
    No.​

  19. #59
    Mihawk
    Teach
    Hancock/doflamingo
    Kuma/jinbei
    Crocodile
    Moriah

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Moria could effortlessly react to and counter base Luffy back during Thriller Bark, was apparently strong enough to take on Curiel, showed far more durability than Croc when he took NM Luffy's punches and was fine after a while when he took a punch from Jimbei.
    Croc was also early story. You HAVE to consider that. Oda wouldnt be able to make croc as strong as moria back then or else the SH's would definitely not have won.
    But during the war, Croc showed us:
    1. Great speed with his DF
    2. that his accuracy at a distance isnt as bad as i thought
    3. Croc can almost instantly kill anyone by grabbing there head with his one hand
    4. Croc never once showed that he couldnt handle himself during the war
    NOT IN WAR
    1. He's making a name for himself in the NW
    2. (not a fact) but he must have some sort of Haki if he can handle himself in the NW
    3. Moria wouldnt be able to get ahold of crocs shadow
    4. Croc is fucking smart as hell..
    Why Moria doesnt deserve shit
    1. without a battlefield or a graveyard, hes practically useless unless he wants to spam brick bat..
    2. Thriller bark doesnt justify him being strong because he had Oars and a number of other med-tier zombies
    3. His only key physical attribute that isnt bad IMO is his durability/endurance
    4. His speed doesnt compare to crocs
    5. Has no serious life threatening attacks.. (No hard hitting attacks, except shadow-steal)

    If someone wants to seriously make a Pros/Cons list for Croc and Moria be my guest. Id be interested to see why people put Gekko so high

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •