Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BB close to WB?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Empress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't think I didn't notice the 'd', Newb.
    t'was an honest mistake sweetheart

Bullshit. I know your ways, Male.

Adviser
    Mihawk
    Doflamingo
    Blackbeard
    Hancock
    Jimbei
    PX-0
    Moria
    Crocodile

I think Doflamingo and Mihawk could be interchangeable to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium Creed View Post
    I think Doflamingo and Mihawk could be interchangeable to be honest.
    Well, Mihawk got more hype and feats than Doflamingo...

Edited OP with my thoughts.

I really don't understand how people put Mihawk in first.
    There is no way a Vista-level character is the strongest shichibukai...

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Yeah, he's also Shanks level character...
    Unless you think there are shichibukai who are stronger than Shanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Jecht View Post
    Yeah, he's also Shanks level character...
    Manga page or STFU.
    WB said they were once rivals( in swordship, since Mihawk has nothing besides his sword to fight with), at a time when Shanks wasn't even Yonkou( the strongest pirates in the world).

It's mainly the hype. "Strongest swordsman", "Rival of a Yonkou", etc. I think Doflamingo is going to be bigger than him, by hype and probably a more dastardly villain, but we'd need to see more before anything can be solidified.

All pre-timeskip. If post, I'd bump up Croc & Moria on pure speculation (as well as switch them around) and BB may go above Dofla. Doubt it, though. I really don't know when it comes to Kuma & Hancock, it depends on how good her physical stats are, how good his reactions are and how her powers work, if they can somehow be blocked or nullified - and we have no conclusive feats for ANY of that. I'd give it to her based on hype, but then she kicked Smoker and did like nothing while Kuma nearly OHKOd Oars Jr. Eh...

1. Mihawk
    2. Doflamingo
    3. Blackbeard
    4. Hancock
    5. (Brains) Kuma
    6. Jimbei
    7. Moria
    8. Crocodile

Mihawk goes on top because I think he's equal to Shanks. Doflamingo has crazy hype and the attitude he showed in the war, casually sitting on the back of an Admiral level combatant without a worry in the world, makes me think he's a definite top tier. Hancock could be, but it's yet to be indicated, so I have no qualms about putting her below Dofla. Blackbeard isn't a top tier, but he's a lot stronger than Ace with the Gura Gura no Mi, along with the insane damage soak and durability he has shown I have to give it to him vs. Hancock as well. There's nothing that really stops Jimbei from being stronger than Kuma, but he hasn't seemed as impressive as him to me, so I'll give it to Kuma. Moria definitely goes above pre-skip non-boosted Crocodile, considering his more impressive damage soak and - most importantly - reactions. Doppelman alone was sufficient to take care of the guy who beat Crocodile while Moria was half-asleep.

How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

1. Mihawk
    2. Blackbeard
    3. Doflamingo
    4. Hancock
    5. Kuma
    6. Crocodile
    7. Jimbei
    8. Moria

And just to be clear. Mihawk is not on equal footing with Shanks. He sparred with Shanks, and even with his superior swordsmanship, he only managed a draw. When giving it their all, the results would differ...

Also, Hancock isn't that strong. Her beauty let her command men as well as her position among the marines. I haven't seen anything that puts her at top three yet...
    Last edited by The Gaddess; 11-09-2010 at 05:57 PM.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็ Tendou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Mihawk has shown one of the best feats for OP, which was slicing a frozen tsunami bigger than marineford.......what have other SH's done to put them on par or stronger than Mihawk?

What do you mean a Vista-level character?Stop downplaying a experienced WB commander who can trade blows with Mihawk evenly.Those blows were probably more or less the same level as the tsunami one, seeing as that slash was projectile and being weakened by debree.

I doubt the average WB commander is weaker than a SH seeing as they all are fairly known in the new world e.g. Mihawk saying who ever didnt know Vista was a fool or something like that.
    Now if were talking about top tier WB commanders then it's a completely different story, which if you didnt know Vista is.

Coruscation joined? Excellent. He's one of my favourites from the OPBD.

Will reply to those posts later. Have work to catch up on.
    [SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/2pzints.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    1. Mihawk
    2. Blackbeard
    3. Doflamingo
    4. Hancock
    5. Kuma
    6. Crocodile
    7. Jimbei
    8. Moria

And just to be clear. Mihawk is not on equal footing with Shanks. He sparred with Shanks, and even with his superior swordsmanship, he only managed a draw. When giving it their all, the results would differ...

Also, Hancock isn't that strong. Her beauty let her command men as well as her position among the marines. I haven't seen anything that puts her at top three yet...
    You don't know that.
    No.​

Even with Hype I don't see how Doflamingo should be higher than Kuma. Well Bot Kuma I guess, but Pre-bot Kuma was one of the most impressive Shichibukai for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    Doppelman alone was sufficient to take care of the guy who beat Crocodile while Moria was half-asleep.
    This is killing me

This is killing me
    You're one of those "LOL, Croc would have won in two seconds if he wasn't holding back!!" types? I'll just leave it, if so. Had enough of you people.

If not, then why are you denying that base Luffy's basic combat ability was sufficient to keep up with and eventually defeat Crocodile, whereas Moria was pretty easily keeping away the same (actually, a stronger) base Luffy using Doppelman alone while he himself was half-asleep?

1. Doflamingo
    2. Mihawk
    3. Pre-war Kuma (how can he not be top 3.. he can deflect anything no matter what.. He has the ultimate defensive fruit IMO)
    4. Pre-Quake Teach (Anti-DF Devil fruit..)
    5. Boa Hancock (teach could be interchangeable being that Boa turns shit to stone)
    6. Jinbei (jinbei above croc cuz jinbei would destroy croc in most cases)
    7. Croc (Debateable)
    8. Moria (he depends to much on his DF army to be considered a threat.)

Mihawk- Benchmark for Zoro, and rivaled Shanks
    Teach- Being a Yonkou makes him an automatic top tier in my books, but I imagine he's still got room to grow
    Doflamingo- His New Era has been hyped since Jaya, he has connections with people higher than Sengoku, and he has the hax to stop a charging Jozu
    Hancock- Hyped by Sengoku, haki master, untouched during the war
    Jinbe- In the water he's a great all around fighter with a lot of options going for him
    Kuma- He has a good defense and a pretty hax fruit, losing his mind took away his combat experience
    Moria- He's pretty powerful and has great damage soak, but he got a little out of shape after losing in the New World
    Crocodile- He lost to a gearless Alabasta Luffy