1.)Mihawk
    2.)Doflamingo
    3.)Hancock
    4.)Blackbeard
    5.)Kuma
    6.)Crocodile
    7.)Jimbei
    8.)Moria

I put Mihawk first because of his supposed on par-ness (lol not even a word) with Shanks, though I think Shanks is superior to Mihawk. It should be obvious from their titles in relation to each other, one being a Yonkou, the other a Shichibukai. He's also got a nice set of skills, though we probably need them expanded upon. Slashing cliffs and soloing fleets with a single sword was impressive, as was soloing Zoro with a tiny knife. He's okay in my books.

Doflamingo seems like a really strong character, and simply radiates that aura of super bad-ass villain. I'm placing him right behind Mihawk, if not equal to him. His ability to control people, and the fact he's even toying with Moria and saying that he's not needed anymore was bad ass. I felt sorry for Moria, but it seems that when you're up against Doflamingo, your status as Shichibukai won't save you.

Hancock, much as I love her, is not the strongest Shichibukai, though she is my favorite. She is, however, one of the strongest Shichibukai, and without a question most powerful female to date that we've seen in action. She was an absolute beast in this war, obliterating Marines, Smoker, and Pacifista left and right. Only she, Mihawk, and Doflamingo have yet to be injured at all during the series. And the fact that they didn't get injured or tired out during a war just is a testament to their true level of power. She played everyone for fools and got away with her title in tact. That's one fucking bad ass right there. She made a Vice Admiral, Commodore, countless Marines, the strongest cyborg Pacifistas, and Bepo her bitch. She has hax moves thanks to the Mero Mero no Mi, and can potentially solo most men with Mero Mero Merrow, thanks to her beauty (which serves to make her DF that much deadlier). Slave Arrows have a huge AoE, and was used in the war, soloing legions of Marines. She's shown her adeptness at hand-to-hand combat, how incredibly fast she is when she speedblitzed the Marines and intercepted Smoker twice, and has Haoshoku Haki, the strongest form of Haki, as well. Incredibly powerful and top-tier Shichibukai for sure. Would you look at that? My tardism activated and demanded Hancock gets the biggest paragraph. Sorry, my lovely Shichibukai. I still love you all...just not equally.

Blackbeard, after gaining the Gura Gura no Mi, I would've put above Hancock. Much as I hate the bastard, he's a decent character and a good villain, I suppose. The Gura Gura no Mi in conjunction with his powers would've definitely put him above Hancock, but he also got injured during the war, and I would consider a true powerhouse to not even be touched. Even though Whitebeard was immensely strong, he was still hit countless times (no doubt due to his large frame), but three of the Shichibukai were not. Blackbeard was made a fool by a dying Whitebeard, so he is put down here for now. I'm sure he'll climb up to the upper echelons of the Shichibukai, much as it pains me to admit it.

Kuma is a beast. Strong as a Pacifista, and the only difference between them is that he has the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi. Super speed, strength, and was even determined enough to give away his free conscious and will just to gain immense power, despite hating the World Government. The fact that he has the determination to give up his body like that despite hating the World Government means that he truly believes in his cause, whatever that is. I didn't place him above Hancock because she solo'd his copies with ease, although he does have the added benefit of his DF. I don't think it'd change much, though. He's under Blackbeard because of BB's possession of the Gura Gura no Mi powers now.

Crocodile. My favorite male Shichibukai and actual villain. He's a true villain through and through, and I love it when former villains have uneasy alliances with their former enemies and team up against an even bigger threat. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Who else smokes cigars (aside from Smoker) and looks completely bad ass while he hands you your ass on a silver platter? Went up against Mihawk, Doflamingo, and even scrapped with Whitebeard back in the day. He killed Luffy three times. If you can kill off the main character three times only to have them brought back by the weirdest ways, you know you are freaking powerful. He has that elegance and sophisticated manner, and can be downright brutal. He even stopped Ace from being executed, and has a secret we're all dying to know. Perhaps he'll have to do something about Ivankov before that secret gets out.

Jimbei, the fishman, is pretty cool. I thought Fishmen were all stupid, thanks to Arlong and his stupid-looking henchmen. He, however, is the lone exception, aside from Fisher Tiger. Fishman Karate and the fact that he's looking after Luffy (or was) is nice, and he might become an even more important character. He refused to be used to fight in the war, even allowing his imprisonment in Impel Down's level 6 in the same cell as Ace, simply so he did not have to shed blood. He got along with Ace, took Luffy into custody, and even conveyed his distrust of his fellow Shichibukai Boa Hancock on her words concerning Luffy sneaking in to save Ace. He's alright in my book, and I look forward to seeing what he does in the future.

Unfortunately, Moria's last, the place I'd prefer to have the rookie to the Shichibukai, and ex-Shichibukai now that he gave up his title, Blackbeard. I've always considered Moria the weakest of the Shichibukai, and even then, he's the strongest of them. He doesn't stack up compared to Mihawk, Doflamingo, Hancock and Kuma, and could probably best Jimbei and Crocodile, though with alot of difficult and vice versa. The fact that he's being obliterated by Doflamingo right now and that he's essentially being booted from the Shichibukai saddens me somewhat, but we'll have to see how things go. I doubt he'll die, perhaps through an intervention somehow.

There you have it. How I rank the Shichibukai, and my reasoning for it. The Shichibukai are my favorite faction within the OPverse's multiple organizations and what not, and they shall remain as a symbol of diverse power and the variety of views that scope what will be the New Age for newer pirates, and perhaps live on to continue striking fear in their hearts.
    Last edited by Elegant Empress; 11-06-2010 at 09:48 PM.

The strongest is Doflamingo, then it's either Micock or Hanawk, the others are roughly the same level.
    Last edited by Ifrit; 11-06-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Mihawk - Strongest swordsman in the world
    Doflamingo/Hancock - Massive hype
    Post-GuraGura Blackbeard
    Kuma/Jimbei/Pre-GuraGura Blackbeard - Fair amount of hype and impressive feats
    Croc/Moria - Pretty much confirmed bottom feeders

to be honest, post gura gura BB is nearly WB level, so unless you're suggesting Mihawk is stronger than WB...

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    to be honest, post gura gura BB is nearly WB level, so unless you're suggesting Mihawk is stronger than WB...
    What? He's nowhere near Whitebeard level.

Doflamingo and Mihawk are at the top, you could toss Teach in there too I suppose but thats it.

Everyone else is scrambled in the middle with moria at the bottom.

mihawk
    teach
    dofla
    hancock
    kuma
    jinbei
    croc
    moria

I don't really like the idea of Crocodile at the bottom; he seems much too powerful, but compared to his Shichibukai counterparts, I suppose he is. I think Moria's the weakest for sure. Wall-o-text about to be posted.

BB isn't a shichibukai anymore, and i agree he's definitely stronger overall than Mihawk...
    I don't understand all the hype around Doflamingo, when i believe he's in the upper tier of the shichibukai, i don't believe he's the strongest.

Here is my list:
    1.Mihawk: huge hype+great feats.
    2.Doflamingo: Hype
    3.Kuma/water jimbei: insane speed+devastating DF
    4.Hancock/Croc/Jimbei(land): the same tier but i believe Croc is slightly stronger .
    5.Moria

That was a general comment, not directed to you; I was typing that out before your post was even posted.

tell me what makes WB so powerful, if not his uber DF?

Mihawk - Strongest Swordsman
    Doflamingo - Hype. The fact that he may have a past with Mihawk should indicate where he stands roughly, not to mention Oda is keeping his overall abilities a secret, and the fact that he was able to stop Jaws could be Oda trying to draw a line for us for exactly where Doflamingo stands
    Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard - Two Devil Fruits. Apparently only Marco and the Yonkou can stop him now. Naturally that means only Admiral level fighters can stop him now. Hancock doesn't strike me as Admiral level, so she's right below him
    Boa Hancock - Hype
    Kuma - Feats
    Jimbei - Feats
    Moria - Beaten after Croc
    Croc - No comment needed.

1.endurance
    2.King's haki and CoA, probably COO too...
    3.insane strenght( stopping a ship with a single hand).
    Last edited by Dark Jecht; 11-06-2010 at 07:05 PM.

-Insane physical strength
    -Skill with his bisento
    -Complete Haki mastery
    -insane reaction speed
    -Amazing speed both movement and attack
    -Monstrous durability
    -Even greater endurance
    -Unmatched willpower
    -Experience
    -Pain tolerance
    etc

Blackbeard wasn't anywhere near Whitebeard during the war. That's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post

-Insane physical strength
    -Skill with his bisento
    -Complete Haki mastery
    -insane reaction speed
    -Amazing speed both movement and attack
    -Monstrous durability
    -Even greater endurance
    -Unmatched willpower
    -Experience
    -Pain tolerance
    etc

Blackbeard wasn't anywhere near Whitebeard during the war. That's a fact.
    -Insane physical strength : thanks to his DF...
    -Skill with his bisento: lawl.:ryoma
    -Complete Haki mastery: he was so proficient he couldn't even touch an admiral...
    -insane reaction speed: reacting to Ace's laughable attempts isn't a remarkable feat( plus Ace was still a kid).
    -Amazing speed both movement and attack: wut?
    -Monstrous durability : BB has monstrous durability too.
    -Even greater endurance: the same can be said about BB.
    -Unmatched willpower: BB is a D...
    -Experience: ok.
    -Pain tolerance: BB stood even higher pain...
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by God Movement View Post
    I don't agree PoP. Blackbeard beat Ace, yes? That was Pre-Gura Gura. Jinbei is as strong as Ace, yes? Naturally Blackbeard should also be able to beat him, Pre-Gura Gura. And if not then, definitely Post-Gura Gura, gaining the strongest Paramecia.
    Ace probably grew a little stronger than Jimbei since he was just a rookie when then fought and it's obvious he was gaining strength fast.

Also I didn't mean that they were exactly equal, just that they were on the same general level. Though I do think Jimbei would fare better than Ace simply because he's a physical fighter whereas Ace mostly is not.

-Insane physical strength : thanks to his DF...
    -Skill with his bisento: lawl.:ryoma
    -Complete Haki mastery: he was so proficient he couldn't even touch an admiral...
    -insane reaction speed: reacting to Ace's laughable attempts isn't a remarkable feat( plus Ace was still a kid).
    -Amazing speed both movement and attack: wut?
    -Monstrous durability : BB has monstrous durability too.
    -Even greater endurance: the same can be said about BB.
    -Unmatched willpower: BB is a D...
    -Experience: ok.
    -Pain tolerance: BB stood even higher pain...
    etc
    -His physical strength had nothing to do with his DF
    -What's so funny about that? He was obviously very skilled with his weapon
    -Admirals themselves are Haki masters, and Whitebeard's Haki usage was likely affected by his sickness and wounds. And Ace was still strong enough to be a Schichbukai.
    -What do you mean what? He showed great speed in the war.
    -Blackbeard has shown pretty shitty durability actually
    -Blackbeard's endurance does not compare to Whitebeard's.
    -Being a D doesn't mean you automatically have a strong will.
    -Blackbeard never withstood pain anywhere near what Whitebeard took.

You're probably just trolling or something.
    Last edited by Pimp of Pimps; 11-06-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Buggy

Mihawk
    Dofla
    Handcock
    Jimbei
    Kuma
    Moria
    Croc

Don't think I didn't notice the 'd', Newb.

Blackbeard was substantially weaker than Whitebeard, even after he acquired Whitebeard's Devil Fruit. His base abilities remained the same, which means he is susceptible to a blitz from Whitebeard. The only facility Blackbeard obtained was a superior offense, which is useless against an individual who far exceeds him in every single aspect related to "fighting".

I needed a laugh, blackbeard being anywhere close to Wb