Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    @Crispinianus; there was no mod, gonna ask X to do it.

What do you need a mod for? Just tell the names of who's playing.

@Crispinianus; when I edit I see all white and I have to write everything again so yeah, asked a mod to edit OP for me.

Ice, BD, and Ray.

That's some players I haven't seen in a while.

Do we get a write up after each phase. I remember finding those fun, and I am all for seeing Obama mistakenly killing of Katy Perry.
    ​​

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

For mods it's the same though.

At least post it here, those interested will bookmark the post.

Op updated, thanks @Monte Carlo;

Switching to from Enhanced editor to Standard editor in your general settings allows you to edit the text. These are facts.

Okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why is this even a thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    One question.

If you think posting on an anime forum at the age of 28 is pathetic then why are you making an Ask Me Anything thread at the age of 28 on an anime forum?

Lets not Lynch the man who will be the one keeping the game active.

@Cake;

Do the Mafia only have one kill for the whole game?
    ​​

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

@Norlending; No, mafia has their faction kill plus one extra.

no, let's do exactly that. precisely because of riki steering town as you yourself admit it's nonsensical to not give him heat literally as soon as possible. i fully intend on stomping this game, which is why riki is a day 1 priority for me. once he turns into my obedient lapdog, we can win much more easily

if the majority of town will take the easy way out and leech off riki's accolades, which will no doubt be the case knowing TMF, then having at least a slight town-lean on ricky is a major help. now, i realize that voting him even though he literally has done nothing so far is absurd, but i propose that we stick with this (and with the genuine intention to lynch him) until the rascal comes online himself and he shows us his true skill

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    White hold it against him because previous game.

But Juzo jumping in is... more meaningful maybe.
    in which ways more meaningful? please elaborate, beautiful

I think we should just kill him regardless because its the first day and lol we can, we can start taking it more seriously tomorrow. Riki being alive or not doesnt change that there are 12 town and 5 mafia

That's dumb.
    ​​

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon T.O.P. View Post
    TOP, can i count on your support for the future? not in the sense that i expect you to just blindly follow whatever i'm saying, that would be quite retarded - but two emotes doesn't give us too much to work with

now i am not expecting a novel from you here, but going off from your performance last game, the least i can expect is great quantity on your part. try to show me that 140 IQ of yours in action

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D Boss View Post
    I think we should just kill him regardless because its the first day and lol we can, we can start taking it more seriously tomorrow. Riki being alive or not doesnt change that there are 12 town and 5 mafia
    yes, i agree, if only because i want to break that little chink's spirit (because i think it'd be pretty funny in a macabre way)

i propose the team of riki/albion/nord/umber and some randos like murphy and BD, what do you say? i think we should blindly follow this list and wish that lady luck favors us

Maybe, I mean we could go for someone like Deathblade who is clearly mafia or yourself for buddying someone who hasnt even said anything yet but like I said its DP1

@Juzo; @Typhoon T.O.P.; @i c e; @Erinyes; @Zoro; @Crispinianus; @Nordlending;
    @Alex D.Boss; @Albion; @Umber; @Ray; @W e a l t h; @BlackDragon; @Alex D. Boss; @X; @I Dindu Nuffin; @Deathblade;

Those of you who haven't posted should get in here and do so, you inactifags...

Those of you who have may disregard.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Alex, Explain to me your thought process for Deathblade. I want to see if we are thinking similarly.
    Rest in Peace Dad
    June 15-1950 - October 21, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Juzo
    i propose the team of riki/albion/nord/umber and some randos like murphy and BD, what do you say? i think we should blindly follow this list and wish that lady luck favors us
    Yeah Im not picking up a good feel on anyone on that list