Shin: 20 alias trade
    Kou Rigen: 15
    Gika: 15
    Shunmen mountain men 5k: 10
    Bajio mountain men 5k: 10
    Ordo mountain men 2.5k: 5
    Renpa elites 2.5k: 5
    Fuuki chariots 200: 4

The battlefields are the same as when we first played: a plains, mountainous, and forested battlefield. Mindset is the generals are as aggressive as can be without breaking character. The other limitations are the same as actual matches, like they have never met each other before. Which team wins?
    Last edited by Void; 10-08-2016 at 09:03 PM.
    The Gift of Jericho, Drink it in maaaaaannnnnn!!!!

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

The 2nd one the 1st team lacks a 2nd superstar while the 2nd has yotanwa unless yotanwa fights gaimou stupidly of course

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 2nd one the 1st team lacks a 2nd superstar while the 2nd has yotanwa unless yotanwa fights gaimou stupidly of course
    I assume you mean an all rounder? I built the second team for pure unified offense, but also for the flanking offense which I never got to use. Like if I got a good plains map, Fuuki and the archers would be the center, one side would have Renpa and some fighters while the other side had Gaimou/Junsou/some fighters. Fuuki would do what he did in Bayou while the arms devastate the enemy's sides.

First army is best in the forest because they can move independently while mountains are more even imo, because first army has more burdens.

- - - Updated - - -

just realized I mixed up the rosters, fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I assume you mean an all rounder? I built the second team for pure unified offense, but also for the flanking offense which I never got to use. Like if I got a good plains map, Fuuki and the archers would be the center, one side would have Renpa and some fighters while the other side had Gaimou/Junsou/some fighters. Fuuki would do what he did in Bayou while the arms devastate the enemy's sides.

First army is best in the forest because they can move independently while mountains are more even imo, because first army has more burdens.

- - - Updated - - -

just realized I mixed up the rosters, fixed now
    By superstar i mean a legit, bonafide gg level person. And the value of those is worth many generals.

First team looks way stronger. It should take every scenario.

By superstar i mean a legit, bonafide gg level person. And the value of those is worth many generals.
    I kinda disagree, it's the penis thing imo: it's not about the size, it's about how it's used.

On paper, another GG automatically draws attention and stuff but it depends on how you use them and chemistry. Yotanwa's great at frontline offensives, leadership of her mountain men, and we give her benefit of the doubt because of her high stat in knowledge but that doesn't matter when she would get wrecked straight up against Gaimou or Renpa. Not to mention my second team is built solely on pure frontline offensives with good back up support. Yotanwa's pretty versatile but break her up into as many mid tiers as you can and they still wouldn't matter against a top tier offensive like this.

I agree with you in regards to her in the forest or mountains though, rather have her there than plenty of mid tiers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    First team looks way stronger. It should take every scenario.
    How so? And what diff?

team 1 has more brains

team 2 has more muscles

i will say team 1 has a chance especially with the chemistry between Renpa, his HK and most Zhou sidekick + Kisui and his sidekick

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

i will say team 1 has a chance especially with the chemistry between Renpa, his HK and most Zhou sidekick + Kisui and his sidekick
    for all battlefields?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I kinda disagree, it's the penis thing imo: it's not about the size, it's about how it's used.

On paper, another GG automatically draws attention and stuff but it depends on how you use them and chemistry. Yotanwa's great at frontline offensives, leadership of her mountain men, and we give her benefit of the doubt because of her high stat in knowledge but that doesn't matter when she would get wrecked straight up against Gaimou or Renpa. Not to mention my second team is built solely on pure frontline offensives with good back up support. Yotanwa's pretty versatile but break her up into as many mid tiers as you can and they still wouldn't matter against a top tier offensive like this.

I agree with you in regards to her in the forest or mountains though, rather have her there than plenty of mid tiers.

- - - Updated - - -

How so? And what diff?
    Both teams have Renpa. Yotanwa would avoid fighting Gaimou like Ouki and Renpa did.

Both teams have Renpa. Yotanwa would avoid fighting Gaimou like Ouki and Renpa did.
    Doesn't mean they'll meet each other 100% of the time.

Yotanwa's no romantic nor Ousen, she'll want to kill Gaimou like she did with Houken.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember, her mindset is as aggressive as possible without breaking character

Renpa will definitely seek Renpa for a duel/show down lol

He's no Gaimou

Awkwardness aside, his flashiness would definitely up the chances of them meeting but it really would depend on who they meet beforehand, like Gaimou versus Renpa or Yotanwa versus Renpa.