View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    1 11.11%
  • 3/5

    0 0%
  • 4/5

    4 44.44%
  • 5/5

    4 44.44%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,195
    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/01.jpg

    boy was so mellow then, then the Azami nation attacked

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/04.png

    finally

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/06.png

    they stink of groupies

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/08.png

    Wow ... totally didn't expect this design. One would think Leonora would've fallen for a ... cuter (?) man.

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/09.png

    I'm starting to like Kuga now, this interaction's pretty funny

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/101.png

    OMG, I like this guy too


    @Kusarigama; wish you were here

    http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/112/3709/14.png

    Only black people know how to make soul food

    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that delivered! I can't wait to see the next chapter and discover how Rindou would deal with those two unfortunate beings.I really cannot imagine Takumi and megumi pulling off a win without help even if Rindou does not take it seriously.
    this sounds more hilarious than it should be

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't say I'm too thrilled with the southern fried choice of dish, but it is what it is. Did anyone else get batman vibes from alice's dad with those eye brows? He looked alot younger than his age suggests. The twins seem quite interesting, and obviously they are clearly gifted if both leonara and alice's father have scouted, and brought them here as judges.
    Kinda got Phoenix Wright vibes from him, because of the hair

    In regards to Takumi and megumi, the only way they have a chance of winning is if Rindou lets them win considering how impulsive she can be at times. The pairing of them is kind of interesting to be honest, as they faced off against each other with their pairings at the beginning of the series but have now been forced to work alongside each other in a very difficult situation. Referring back to the casualties, I imagine the same will happen to these two, but instead of being expelled I can see them begrudgingly becoming part of central.

    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Weird how Azami makes Rindou face off against Takumi and Megumi. Seems like a big waste to send the number 2 against them of all people when he could have used her to crush Souma. Maybe it is due to her whimsical nature?

    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Python View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't even get hyped for them facing Rindou cause I know they'll be some kinda plot shenanigans to save them.
    Yeah, like people said I think Rindou unlike Hayama has a choice. But I think plot will be at work here, if anyone can drop a promo and tug at heart strings to convince Rindou, it'd be these two.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That Maes Hughes reference doe

    That's an automatic 5/5
    Wait, where?

  2. #22
    @Void; Alice's father talking about how cute is wife and daughter are.

  3. #23
    Error 1203 links

    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  4. #24
    There is always something that prevents Void from posting scans.

  5. #25
    His laziness.

    Just upload it to imgur.com
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  6. #26
    True.

    By this time I probably would have made it a habit already.

  7. #27
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Void; Alice's father talking about how cute is wife and daughter are.
    oh ...

    I thought he was going to go to a phone booth or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Error 1203 links



    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is always something that prevents Void from posting scans.
    Are you guys banned from MS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His laziness.

    Just upload it to imgur.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True.

    By this time I probably would have made it a habit already.
    Nobody's got time to upload pages from MS to imgur

    - - - Updated - - -

    Guess I'll just read from mangahere then

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh ...

    I thought he was going to go to a phone booth or something.


    Are you guys banned from MS?
    Nope.

    Nobody's got time to upload pages from MS to imgur

    - - - Updated - - -

    Guess I'll just read from mangahere then

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kinda got Phoenix Wright vibes from him, because of the hair
    LOL

    Exactly what I thought. His face is really similar to Apollo Justice and his hair will be like that if he suddenly decide to follow his mentor's hairstyle

  10. #30
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,548
    Not sure if Eyebrows can be trusted.

    Also I wonder who Alice and Kurokiba got. I'll guess Swordsman and Teddy Bear.

  11. #31
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,169
    Megumi and takumi together against rindou?

  12. #32
    Sadly I dont see how Takumi and Megumi could potentially win this :/

    Fried bear meat? Sounds really cheap when you hear it at first lol.

  13. #33
    so why Souma is alone when the others seems to "team up" to fight the elite 10?

  14. #34
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,195
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if Eyebrows can be trusted.
    Why you say that?

    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so why Souma is alone when the others seems to "team up" to fight the elite 10?
    Probably because he's the head of the rebellion and if you take him down with a partner, it could be excused as "my partner brought me down"

  15. #35
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why you say that?
    Because look at those eyebrows man!!!

    Also he's related to Alice so he's going to be sneaky by default.

  16. #36
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,195
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because look at those eyebrows man!!!

    Also he's related to Alice so he's going to be sneaky by default.
    Oh, he's got them evil Chinese party leader brows

    She gets it from her mother

  17. #37
    His hair doesn't seem evil though.

  18. #38
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His hair doesn't seem evil though.
    What do you think his eyebrows are made of?!?

  19. #39
    Meant to say hairstyle.

  20. #40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •