• 3/5

0 0%
  • 4/5

4 44.44%
  • 5/5

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 185 Discussion Thread

Well that delivered! I can't wait to see the next chapter and discover how Rindou would deal with those two unfortunate beings.I really cannot imagine Takumi and megumi pulling off a win without help even if Rindou does not take it seriously.

Takumi and Megumi facing off with potentially the best student in the school... damn, that's a tough draw. Hopefully we get to see the match, last time we got to see them in action was the first round of the tournament.

Can't say I'm too thrilled with the southern fried choice of dish, but it is what it is. Did anyone else get batman vibes from alice's dad with those eye brows? He looked alot younger than his age suggests. The twins seem quite interesting, and obviously they are clearly gifted if both leonara and alice's father have scouted, and brought them here as judges.

Realistically kuga is right about the rest of the rebels, apart from Alice,Kurokiba and maybe Arato they have a snowballs chance in hell with going up against the remaining elite 10. There's still eishi, momo, the guy with the sword, nene and the other 2 remaining monsters to be shown, and I can't see them losing considering the hype they've been given. We' re going to see casualties.

In regards to Takumi and megumi, the only way they have a chance of winning is if Rindou lets them win considering how impulsive she can be at times. The pairing of them is kind of interesting to be honest, as they faced off against each other with their pairings at the beginning of the series but have now been forced to work alongside each other in a very difficult situation. Referring back to the casualties, I imagine the same will happen to these two, but instead of being expelled I can see them begrudgingly becoming part of central.

I also forgot to add, we still haven't heard what the former elite 10 3rd seat is up to. I have a feeling this may arise during these matches.
    Last edited by Dreamer; 09-29-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Weird how Azami makes Rindou face off against Takumi and Megumi. Seems like a big waste to send the number 2 against them of all people when he could have used her to crush Souma. Maybe it is due to her whimsical nature?

- - - Updated - - -

I like the design of alices dad didnt think he would look like that but he looks interesting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Weird how Azami makes Rindou face off against Takumi and Megumi. Seems like a big waste to send the number 2 against them of all people when he could have used her to crush Souma. Maybe it is due to her whimsical nature?

- - - Updated - - -

I like the design of alices dad didnt think he would look like that but he looks interesting lol.
    Hayama was forced into his situation. Perhaps Azami wishes to test his loyalty by having him take out a former acquaintance and savior of the rebellion.

Or the matchups could simply have been randomized with no real meaning behind them.

it could be that the elite ten were given a choice of who they wanted to face, or someone other than azami (like maybe rindou?) decided on the matchups

otherwise it makes pretty little sense for the matchups to be what they are if it was azami that decided them

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
    it could be that the elite ten were given a choice of who they wanted to face, or someone other than azami (like maybe rindou?) decided on the matchups

otherwise it makes pretty little sense for the matchups to be what they are if it was azami that decided them
    I don't think Rindou would have that much interest in facing mooks like Takumi and Megumi. Maybe its just random.

I'm going with it being random.

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    Had to laugh when they were talking about fried chicken with a weird reverence.

I guess I just find it funny when I live within two miles of like four fried chicken joints.

That Maes Hughes reference doe

That's an automatic 5/5

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

that soe guy reminds me of the rapist villain from part 2 of SAO season 1.

So Takumi and Megumi are finally getting expelled?

- - - Updated - - -

Took quite the long time for these trash to be expelled.

The Seven God Beasts

1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    So Takumi and Megumi are finally getting expelled?

- - - Updated - - -

Took quite the long time for these trash to be expelled.
    Ikr.

Fucking finally, Jesus Christ.

"It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down."

Banned
    We definitely need to see some expulsions this arc.

lazy
    Yeah expel them!

Good chapters, some interesting characters.

PS: How can be Rindou so hot and cute?
    Last edited by Ares; 09-30-2016 at 01:56 PM.

lazy
    By eating her up.

Can't even get hyped for them facing Rindou cause I know they'll be some kinda plot shenanigans to save them.