Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but you still couldnt get me out Riki, and at the end of the day thats what counts. You can suspect me as much as you like but if youre not good enough to actually vote me out then who cares. Mafia is a team game, and I had every right to be annoyed at you. I would have played that way regardless, it was my first game back in a long time and I was keen to play seriously and then you come at me out the blue with some meta horseshit on the second day.

Honestly if I really wanted to I could have just voted and posted once each phase and blended in with the inactives. No one would have suspected me because I never do that as scum in mafia and I would have got a freeride til the end like Leorion. So dont call me out with your easy to read bullshit when all I wanted to do was play the game, I literally could have done nothing and won.
    i voted for you on every day that i could have except for on day 1 and like day 5 or whatever when the town was in a terrible spot and we mathematically had to lynch wolves in order to even have a chance at winning, and i knew you weren't a wolf

luckily cake was kind enough to hand us the game though

idk why you're so offended over an internet yelling game though, but i mean i can say that i was town and i had every right to make a read on you and then push that read because i think i'm correct? like rofl if you're going to get offended because you get called mafia as mafia why are you even playing the game? i guess i just have to let you win if you're mafia and i'm town from now on? get a fucking clue dude

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    And its funny how you place so much stock in your ability to read players when more than half the people you try to metaread where wrong, including the other two mafia. Honestly you where barely much better than TOP this game (no offence TOP)
    this isn't even true though. if i did place so much stock in my ability to read the game, then i wouldn't have mentioned "i have a terrible history of reading x" in literally every post i made about him, because it's factually true and i acknowledge that it's factually true. and i've literally never played with wealth before, so lol at me metareading him. but the reason i still tried to make those reads/the reason i tried to make reads on every player in the game is because that's my job as a villager. having ANY kind of information or discussion in the game would've been better than having 20 post day phase after 20 post day phase resulting in town lynches. and i knew most of those reads would probably end up being incorrect which is why i never tried to flaunt the correctness of my reads (which is pretty evident in the fact that i rarely tried to actually push lynches, which you mentioned above.. so you're contradicting yourself here) aside from the few ones that i was /actually/ confident in, like the read on you
    Last edited by Riki; 10-09-2016 at 07:19 AM.

@White; You mean like the one I subbed for!
    Set by Arma in the Graphique Shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by Erinyes
    i voted for you on every day that i could have except for on day 1 and like day 5 or whatever when the town was in a terrible spot and we mathematically had to lynch wolves in order to even have a chance at winning, and i knew you weren't a wolf

luckily cake was kind enough to hand us the game though

idk why you're so offended over an internet yelling game though, but i mean i can say that i was town and i had every right to make a read on you and then push that read because i think i'm correct? like rofl if you're going to get offended because you get called mafia as mafia why are you even playing the game? i guess i just have to let you win if you're mafia and i'm town from now on? get a fucking clue dudethis isn't even true though. if i did place so much stock in my ability to read the game, then i wouldn't have mentioned "i have a terrible history of reading x" in literally every post i made about him, because it's factually true and i acknowledge that it's factually true. and i've literally never played with wealth before, so lol at me metareading him. but the reason i still tried to make those reads/the reason i tried to make reads on every player in the game is because that's my job as a villager. having ANY kind of information or discussion in the game would've been better than having 20 post day phase after 20 post day phase resulting in town lynches. and i knew most of those reads would probably end up being incorrect which is why i never tried to flaunt the correctness of my reads (which is pretty evident in the fact that i rarely tried to actually push lynches, which you mentioned above.. so you're contradicting yourself here) aside from the few ones that i was /actually/ confident in, like the read on you
    Riki lets not argue and point out holes in each others logic, mafia ended yesterday. You will not have the opportunity to lynch me anymore Im afraid, as much as you may want to. Unlesss you want to look up my ip address, track me down, and do it in the conventional manner Im afraid such things are beyond you.

Most of what I said in the mafia chat was when I was in a competitive mind frame and wanted to win the game. You can call me salty as much as you wish but that just shows how much i like winning, it doesnt matter if its in a game of mafia school, or work. So how about we draw a line in the sand and move on? Lets not let this devolve this into a shit throwing contest

One last question though, @Cake; when you made your NK on me was it because you thought I was town or mafia at that point

@White; town

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    @W e a l t h; the quick topic is me alone lol is not worth. I didnt think of anything, killed X because he is a faggot, crispy for obvious reasons, forgot to submit a kill because I was busy and white because I honestly believed he was town (like hell would take riki's advice) I was sure riki was mafia at that point considering his interactions with X.
    Only if you ignore every other post.

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/dGVZv9VRuxqrx