Thread: 181 spoilers

181 spoilers

-In exchange for helping Souma, Kuga asks Souma to get Hayama to bet his 9th seat on the line
    -Souma says he doesn't have anything of equal value to bet, but Kuga tells him to talk his way round it, and that Hayama can be easily provoked.
    -Souma asks Kuga what his incentive is in this, and he replies that he finds tootsuki boring now.
    -Kuga flashback with him and Rindou, explains that as he no longer is an elite he's going to mess around/sabotage the advancement exams
    -Kuga wants Souma to win, so that he can challenge him after in a shokugeki to become part of the elite again.
    -Souma begins cooking with Kuga as the taster. He arrives at the idea of using smell to his advantage like nato and cheese
    -In order to learn more about the bear meat he wants to see where the ingredient lived
    -Meanwhile, Hayama has begun cooking. Doujima notes Hayama has gained a whole new level of skill since the autumn elections, and that Souma won't be able to defeat him in his current state.

Holy shit, so Dojima thinks Soma isn't ready, huh? That could also be him commenting on Soma's knowledge of spices since bear meat favors Hayama so much more.

I don't like the idea that Kuga is helping Soma though. Kinda seems like cheating or in another sense, a cheap move.

There's also the fact that Kuga will face Soma right after he's finished with Hayama unless Soma just hands him the position as a thanks or something. I certainly hope it's not the latter.

Can't wait for the result.
    There are two types of opinions: wrong opinions and my opinions.

Hayamas gonna lose.

I guarantee it.

Every story needs a good old-fashioned villain.

that Hayama can be easily provoked.
    huh

-Kuga flashback with him and Rindou, explains that as he no longer is an elite he's going to mess around/sabotage the advancement exams
    I really hope Rindou is in on this plan too.

-Kuga wants Souma to win, so that he can challenge him after in a shokugeki to become part of the elite again.
    That's stupid

Ehh not sure how I feel about this.