Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    feels awfully contrived, so i am guessing hayama is just fronting. the chapter was good, though.

Souma's expulsion on the line doesn't really matter. Just another issue to solve like his lost against Eishi.

The Seven God Beasts

1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman "Snow Emperor" Xue Nu
    100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai
    100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya
    700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor

Fuck yeah! I like where this is going. This arc needs more elite council presence.

This is surprising. I wonder why the change of heart. Very odd if he isn't faking it .

- - - Updated - - -

And Hayama actually looks somewhat badass here. He is ranked higher than Erina now

you know what... Souma should have more of a disappointed expression lol

"I was thinking who it might be... WHY IT'S YOU???? Please bring out the real elite 10 instead"
    :P

@gn_x00; Hayama kicked his ass why would he think that lmao.

because the old elite 10 member is obviously above hayama and he's excited to fight them..

it's like expecting to get a car but he got a motorcycle instead. it's still free.. but way below the expected reward

@gn_x00; There is no proof that Hayama is lower than the weaker elites 10s like Eizan. His portrayal and feats are actually better. He could be better than Erina now too. His rate of advancement should be around the same as Souma's just like Kurokiba's. And Kuga should be at most be slightly better than Hayama.

Pretty sure Souma would love the chance to have revenge against the guy who beat him and Hayama is definitely Elite 10 level not sure why you think he isn't.

My boy is back and better than ever . Im pretty sure hes faking this.

Things are finally becoming interesting again.

No portrayal puts Hayama above the weaker Elite 10 members.

I saw Hayama joining central a long time ago. Since the beginning he was kind of a lone wolf. He didn't really make friends with any first year and during the RG defense he was the only one we didn't see fight.

I don't think he is faking it and I think Souma will really enjoy beating him.

yeah souma beat his ass

@gn_x00; There is no proof that Hayama is lower than the weaker elites 10s like Eizan. His portrayal and feats are actually better. He could be better than Erina now too. His rate of advancement should be around the same as Souma's just like Kurokiba's. And Kuga should be at most be slightly better than Hayama.

Pretty sure Souma would love the chance to have revenge against the guy who beat him and Hayama is definitely Elite 10 level not sure why you think he isn't.
    not sure about it. We actually get feats for Hayama unlike some of the elite 10 which haven't got the time to shine. or at best most of them only got behind the scene feats like "dominating the moon banquet festival". but so far E10 portrayals should be higher than most of the first years "if they are serious" or something along those lines. we're given hype like this one http://bato.to/reader#71bb1d97e4da13b0_8 before, so it's kinda hard to say that Hayama should be better than the lower E10 (while yeah.. nothing is set on stone so far)

but eh... I guess he would appreciate that revenge chance like you said

Always doing it better Nikamara's Avatar
    I really hope Hayama is NOT faking. It would be really interesting to see his descent into madness <.< along with the reasons for abandoning Jun.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Hunter x Hunter - Assassin Game! Click here and sign up today!

Wow, I called him selling out but did not expect something as flat as this. He's insulted that Souma acted in character while he went out of character and maybe had to put on a mask to get a lofty seat?

- - - Updated - - -

Really want to see this colored, might switch to a Rindou set soon.