Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    about the nearing battle of Ye, what do you guys think? I've read that qin will take some cities nearby but not ye itself. Furthemore the battle where kanki will lose, battle of fei, should be further ahead, but with this buildup i was thinking that hara could go directly with it while skipping minor battles

Kanki won't lose yet, I think he'll win one indirectly against Riboku then lose directly against Riboku

Banned
    Riboku is a more strategic fighter who wants to save china. He`ll be able to lose at least one round.:dat ass

May i ask when will Houken die (in real life)? Was it during the next campaign? As far i heard (not know) he lost a huge battle (?) and commited suicide under a tree (after getting wounded or not), or something like that

Though i doubt Hara will go this way ... or will he?

Where did you read that? Only thing I got from irl Houken was that he was friends with Gekishin and managed to defeat him in a battle by forging letters or something.

Well in the manga hes called Pang Nuan, which should be Pang Juan in real life, which meets his very end under a tree ...

After confirming thi todays, it was stated that Pang Juan was a Wei general .... so who is actually Hou Ken in history or didnt he exist at all?

Pang Nuan is Pang Nuan lol

he's not Pang Juan

Youre right! So who is Pang Juan acutally (is that the young Wei general from the coaliton war) or what will happen to Pang Nuan in the history? As far ive read he only lead the coalition army, although my chinese is really bad to get more information from chinese pages

Quote Originally Posted by archol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Youre right! So who is Pang Juan acutally (is that the young Wei general from the coaliton war) or what will happen to Pang Nuan in the history? As far ive read he only lead the coalition army, although my chinese is really bad to get more information from chinese pages
    He's from an era before this one

Pang Juan is dead already and Pang Nuan is the general who leads the coalition army in the history

All I know is that Moubu is going to fight and defeat Shouheikun later on. One of the top minds in China who knows Moubu's style inside and out, but not even that will save him from the mace.

Regarding Shins blunder at Chu - who do you think will survive / die from his army (8 lietnants as far ive read?)? I assume "Buckteeth" luck will be used up at that point, do you think Karyo Ten will die there too? i assume everyone from his first unit (Hi-Shin-Unit) will fall there

Buckteeth dying would devastate Shin, so him of course. Probably Kyoukai could die for an extra kick. Denyuu's expiration date could be up as well, though he's a cockroach at this point. En-san's more likely to kick it than Sosui imo.

I hope Ten

just because Shin needs to grow on the knowledge part (even though he's an instinct guy)

I hope we will find more about Rinshoujou(former GH general).He's the one that manged to trick the previous Qin king and had some rivalry with Renpa(he was jealous of the upcoming general),but later they became good friends.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur.

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Tou,Karin.

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai.

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard.

I hope so too, best bromance of the era

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how Hara will pad his accomplishments