Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Do you guys think the Wei+Qin vs Chu campaign will appear in the manga? It would be cool to see some of the antagonists being given more focus fighting alongside our Qin buddies. I would also like to see the Shin-Gaimou dynamics as allies instead of as enemies.

I hope so. I wan't to see Qin loosing for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you guys think the Wei+Qin vs Chu campaign will appear in the manga? It would be cool to see some of the antagonists being given more focus fighting alongside our Qin buddies. I would also like to see the Shin-Gaimou dynamics as allies instead of as enemies.
    that's an actual historical event? interesting
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    that's an actual historical event? interesting
    Yeah, next year supposedly. We're in 236BC right now.

235 BC:

– There’s mention of a Qin-Wei invasion of Chu this year, which failed.

– (Zhao successfully invades the state of Yan for the second time in just a few years, gaining more territory in the proccess).
    – (Ryofui/Lu Buwei commits suicide).
    Zhao invades Yan again

I bet Ordo gets to be Shibashou's punching bag again, so that Hara can give him more hype.

now i'm really looking forward to this. one of the 6 other states allying themselves with qin at this stage and them failing is the last thing i would've expected. didn't expect an invasion on chu to happen this early, either. guess the next arc will really be something to look forward to.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I think Hara will twist it. Ordo attacking Zhao was actually meant to be the other way around, but Hara twisted it to Zhao capturing two Cities in a counter attack move to force Yan to retreat, rather than Zhao being the aggressors.

Not sure how Hara will twist this (if he even includes it). Maybe it will 'fail' in the planning stage or maybe it won't even be Wei/Qin vs Chu but a different combination (either every state for themselves or Chu + Wei attacking Qin.

If something does happen, I hope Hara uses it as a chance to introduce new characters. Karin is PM now so doesn't need to be on the battlefield all the time. Let her send a different Chu general.

Zhao invading Yan would make sense tho. They would probably wan't to compensate loosing Gyou region with territory on the east.

Anything would be fine honestly... Just hoping it won't be completely skipped and we get proper introduction for new characters

more interested in seeing the further exploration of threats we already know of than the introduction of new characters. like, kou yoku and haku rei's growth. or kou en.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I think Hara will twist it. Ordo attacking Zhao was actually meant to be the other way around, but Hara twisted it to Zhao capturing two Cities in a counter attack move to force Yan to retreat, rather than Zhao being the aggressors.

Not sure how Hara will twist this (if he even includes it). Maybe it will 'fail' in the planning stage or maybe it won't even be Wei/Qin vs Chu but a different combination (either every state for themselves or Chu + Wei attacking Qin.

If something does happen, I hope Hara uses it as a chance to introduce new characters. Karin is PM now so doesn't need to be on the battlefield all the time. Let her send a different Chu general.
    chu +wei vs qin would be cool but id rather the former since qin win almost every campaign they embark on.
    it would be nice to see them suffer a complete defeat(even tho they're loss would probably be more so wei's fault than their ownousenlul.jpg
    also it would be a great way to hype chu up after them getting embarresed at coalition.
    what'd id be hoping for the most is kouen to take part in the war and a moubu vs renpa battle and duelyooo.png
    shit would be epic with renpa's history with mougu and whatnot

I'm assuming this Yan invasion will be Shibashou's intro (also rip Ordo probably)

Chu needs to build some cred with a major win if they are to be the main villains after Riboku, but chances are Hara will just make it Wei+Chu vs nerfed Qin

Zhao attacking Yan seems so pointless to me lol. They need to focus on Qin. I can it being changed to Yan attacking Zhao again. It'll definitely be Shibashou's debut.

An idea for this Wei/Qin alliance....how about if GHM and Chu attack Qin which is stalemating, but GHM tries to be a snake and changes his plans by attacking Chu from behind, believing it'll be easier to gain a good piece of territory, so we have Chu pincered between Qin and Wei only for them to repel it.

I just can't see how else Wei/Qin would become allies.

thats a good alternative, id be down for that

wei/qin alliance really is a pretty awkward partnership with how relationships between the two states have been portrayed. wei king even seems to loathe qin.

but that's part of what makes it interesting lol.

would love for it to be an actual alliance, just to see how something like that would unfold. bound to be a fun arc however it plays out, tho.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Zhao and Qin hate each other way more and they made an alliance, so it's not that surprising, as long as you can get something out of it.

Maybe Chu attacks Wei to expand their territory, Qin thinks that Chu getting even more powerful is not good for their interests and they decide to reinforce Wei with a few tens of thousands, after stopping their attack they tell Wei to counterattack together, and let Wei take command so that the majority of the army is made up of Wei troops. So if Wei wins, they weaken Chu who is the most dangerous enemy, if they lose Wei gets weakened even more. In the end neither side gets territory, but both Chu and Wei lose a lot of soldiers, thus benefitting Qin.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW who do you think is going to end up as one of Qin 6?

My bet is on Ousen, Ouhon, Shin, Tou and Moubu for sure, but I'm not sure about the last one. Mouten, Kyoukai and Yotanwa all have a shot.

Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Kyoukai, Ousen and Moubu would be my bet for new 6GG.

Tou will quit the military after conquest of Han and become governor like in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    Zhao and Qin hate each other way more and they made an alliance, so it's not that surprising, as long as you can get something out of it.
    that alliance only served as more of a non-aggression pact tho.

this one has different implications. that the two states would actually cooperate with each other in a joint attack against another state.

BTW who do you think is going to end up as one of Qin 6?

My bet is on Ousen, Ouhon, Shin, Tou and Moubu for sure, but I'm not sure about the last one. Mouten, Kyoukai and Yotanwa all have a shot.
    my bet

ou sen, ou hon, shin, mou bu, mou ten, kyou kai

tou doesn't have the proper ambition and yo tan wa is only an ally; hence her being given an emblematic rank as opposed to being appointed a genuine great general
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

I think Yotanwa will make the 6. It was foreshadowed anyway when she took that City. Tou will miss out either through injury or choice IMO.

I will never understand why people keep putting YTW in the mix. YTW is a ally not an subordinate of Qin. Besides she can already do what she wants she don’t need Sei, SHK or Qin approval.

Qin’s 6 is Ousen, Shin, Ouhon, Moubu, Mouten and Tou.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    Besides she can already do what she wants she don’t need Sei, SHK or Qin approval.
    another good point against yo tan wa being a member of the six.

it'd be useless for her since the six generals wasn't only a title but a system that allowed qin's best generals to wage war freely.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams