Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Chapter 9 has been released.

Chapter nine was awesome. It's good to see Norman understanding that he's going to have to get his hands dirty if they're all going to escape and survive.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Best chapter yet imo. I look forward to seeing whether or no they'll actually go through with killing Krone or not. Emma would likely protest the act of killing her for the sake of escaping, but they really don't have much of choice if they want to have even the slightest chance at getting all the kids out alive.

Chapter 10 is out.

Still hasn't been cancelled at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

Only open this spoiler once you've read the chapter.
    The kids haven't even seen the the caretaker's numbers, yet they already figured the demons may be monitoring them too.

I have high hopes for this manga.

People (on other sites) have complained about the pacing of this escape, but I'm really liking it. It's been showing off the intelligence of the trio and keeping a Prison Break vibe (and the first season of PB was incredible) so it has its merits. Pacing's been excellent in my mind anyway.
    Last edited by Bold; 10-11-2016 at 11:41 AM.

A good chapter

Chapter 11 has arrived.

Mama found the paper

I wonder what Gilda was up to?

The more I read this, the more I find myself arguing against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The more I read this, the more I find myself arguing against it.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why?
    When I see these 8 year old kids coming up with complex plans and complex insight to teach kids even younger than them in the capacity they're doing it, I have a difficult time suspending disbelief. It's like I'm reading a manga that was meant to feature teenagers or something.

I think Emma, Ray, and Norman are all twelve or something. Besides, they've obviously been bred and raised to be this intelligent.

All of the kids seem to have been raised to be super smart. The tests that they have to take look to be way beyond something that an average twelve year old could learn to handle, and the main trio are exceptionally intelligent on top of that, so I think their behavior is reasonable based on that.

Anyway, I've been really liking the pacing in this series. It's been doing a good job of building suspense for the escape so far, without going too fast or slow imo. As for the current chapter, assuming that Don being the mole isn't a red herring, it looks like the trio might have the upper hand now that they can use him to feed false information to Mama. Gilda still seems suspicious though, I wonder if there's a chance that they could both be moles or something like that.

They're 12 so I don't have a issue with the intelligence thing. Ray and Norman are particularly highlighted for their smarts in comparison to Emma who keeps up with them, so it's not too in your face about it.

I'd like to see a big development in the next couple of chapters. Didn't expect both of the kids they'd speak to be spies.

Chapter 12. Plot twists abound.

That kid's dialogue...

This is getting interesting i had my suspicions of ray since he seems like a very pragmatic type and he also gives up easily

Damn it, Ray was the best character by far.

Kinda hoping this is all apart of his grand scheme to earn Mama's trust only to betray her in the end. As Emma pointed out, there's no guarantee that the spy will be spared in the end anyway, and Ray is smart enough to know this, so I don't see how he wouldn't have some sort of plan here.

I have a feeling there is something else to this we still don't know yet. Either Ray is being a spy to backstab Mama or maybe he isn't the spy and there is another twist.

Interesting