Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @Dreamer;

Spurs got a great team. All the players from previous season stayed i'm assuming?

@Alex D. Boss; Practically, apart from Chadli but he wasn't getting first team football. Dembele will be like a new signing when he's back.

Not bad at all.

Though, it will be difficult to make it top 4 this time.

@Demon;

It's really not the manager that's making the team one of the main contenders for the title, it's their signings. Ibra has been a fine example of that with Marshall being a constant threat every game.
    @White;

Because it's true that Kane and Ali has been poor since the season started.
    [2014 - 2017]

Today is the Dead Line guys!

Deadline for what? The transfer window?
    [2014 - 2017]

Rodriguez moving from Madrid will be the biggest signing if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @White;

Because it's true that Kane and Ali has been poor since the season started.
    Only about 10% of that post is true, Im not responding to you if you actually think that

Deadline transfer.

Don't think James will move especially on deadline day. But hey the same could have been said for Ozil before.

Nasri went to Sevilla..

- - - Updated - - -

PSG wants to strike Benzema

- - - Updated - - -

It irritates me that Chelsea wants David Luiz back. Bloody hell

- - - Updated - - -

Hart went to Torino???

The fuuucccckkj

David Luiz is a fucking chicken
    @Conjunctivitis; The manager plays a crucial role on building a winning team. Just look at Simeone, Ferguson's Man United and Mourinho's Inter. They brought out the best qualities of their players with their system, even though most of them weren't really top tier players. I'm just gonna laugh when Bayern loses the league to Dortmund this year
    stop harrassing frogs and exposing them on the internet

Jack Wheelchair probably going to Bournemouth.

It looks like Luiz is in Chelsea.

He wasn't that bad in PSG

David Luiz isn't a top tier center back, he's not worth it neither the money he cost PSG nor the praise he gets. He isn't even one of the top 5 center backs Benfica had in the last 6 years. He wouldn't even be in the national team in countries like France, Italy or Germany.

Even Luiz doesn't know what position he plays.

@White;

Cause I'm right.
    [2014 - 2017]

The home issue has been spoken about by a lot of people here. It plays a massive role. An example? If you watched the Liverpool Vs Dortmund, or Spurs vs Chelsea game last season, youd see what I mean. They dont use phrases like 'X is a really hard place to come to' for nothing.

Its very difficult for almost anyone to get results at places like Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge. When you have 40,000 Chelsea singing 'your fucking shit' to a team it can knock any teams confidence on the ball.

As for what you said about Kane and Alli, Kane hasnt scored at all in August and Alli hasnt scored or even assisted anyone yet. Its plain as day they dont have the form they did last season.

I dont remember your other points

I specifically said Kane and Alli has been piss poor since the season started. I never said the opposite, so I don't know what you're trying to say.

Liverpool and Dortmund come from two different leagues. I said it's not nearly as important as it is in international games or tournaments simply because all the games are still played in England. Even if that town is a fan of a certain team, the sheer fact is that both teams are from England and in the end represent England for the UEFA tournaments and such. And that logic doesn't even apply to the games that Spurs are in since everybody loves Spurs. That's not an understatement.
    [2014 - 2017]

It doesn't matter if it's in the same country or not. Home advantage plays an important role in games.