Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hell no...

Tottenham should've won last season and now they're drawing to Trashton. I wouldn't mind at all if it was Liverpool, but Everton has been mid-tier for like the past 7 or 8 years, lmao. In fact, last year was one of their worst in the past 10.
    [2014 - 2017]

1) It was away from home. Goodison isnt an easy place to take points from

2) This isnt Martinez's team anymore, this is Koeman's team. You could see right away from the amount of pressing Everton did that those players where playing with a point to prove. Everton arent going to be the same pushovers that they where last season

3) Even though Spurs finished high, theres is no doubt they ended the season on a low after losing out to Leicester. They had no form to take into the new season, which was compounded by the fact England went out to Iceland with most of Spurs playing in the England national team

4) They where still the slightly better side.

The Illest Villain The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Spurs

Spurs didn't really even have that good of a season as some people claim. It's just that some of the other big teams dropped off. With the amount of points they got last season, they wouldn't really be top 4 in some of the tougher seasons in the past.

Chelsea won, but they should improve their game style immediately.

Conte brings out good players on field though. There is a progress.

Arsenal is fucked up. With this team, they won't make the top 4.

- - - Updated - - -

City and United are the favorite ones currently imo

Solid victory.

Chelsea played well and dominated the game safely.

I like the way we go

The Illest Villain The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Why did City change their logo? Shit is garbage

Cuz they bogus

Chelsea looking good

New City logo is decent

@mystl

Who you supporting

Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @mystl

Who you supporting
    Chelsea lol

@Myst;

Chelsea masterrace

We're gonna spend a great time together Mystie

@White;

1. An away game?

Home advantage barely plays a part in BPL games simply because they're still in England with the exception of Swansea. It doesn't matter if a town favors another side more, it still consists of many fans for the away side.

2. Koemon? While he's a great player, he's a shitty manager. His managerial history is full of nothing but disappointments due to his constant horrendous results.

His first year of notable success was with Southampton last year, and he just came to Everton. It's idiotic for a team like Spurs to be losing to Everton right after they get a new manager.

3. What do you mean by "had no form to take into the new season?" The Spurs were more pissed than ever after that loss and were determined to win the next league at all costs. By losing the second position to Arsenal at the last second, that just rubbed salt on the wound. Pochettino made serious adjustments to the team in determining who needed to be transferred/loaned and who needed to come on.

For example, as much as I hate to say this, Son Heung-Min, Spurs' most expensive player, was under speculation on whether he should stay on the team or not. Nobody would have met the same price that Spurs bought him for, but it was quite a possibility for the German league. His performance were anything but stellar the whole season.

Also, saying there was "no farm to take into the new season" is such a blanket statement. A team's form can change drastically in just one game. I really do hope Tottenham just had a poor start, but they just had another draw to Liverpool.

4. I don't care if they were the "slightly better side." What I'm saying is that Spurs should have won based on their previous season's performance. Kane and Alli has been nothing but piss poor since this new season started and they seriously need to change that. Need I remind you that Kane was the best striker last season?
    [2014 - 2017]

Home and away do make differences though. This is so obvious.

It doesn't have to be all the time, bur it happens most of the time.

Only in international games.

They do have "some effect" in league games, but because the games are still held in the same country, it's not nearly as important, especially when a team like Spurs, which a lot of the players were on England's national team, plays against a team like Everton.
    [2014 - 2017]

I'm glad we don't even play Europe cups. More chance to win the league though

Quote Originally Posted by Conjunctivitis
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @White;

1. An away game?

Home advantage barely plays a part in BPL games simply because they're still in England with the exception of Swansea. It doesn't matter if a town favors another side more, it still consists of many fans for the away side.

2. Koemon? While he's a great player, he's a shitty manager. His managerial history is full of nothing but disappointments due to his constant horrendous results.

His first year of notable success was with Southampton last year, and he just came to Everton. It's idiotic for a team like Spurs to be losing to Everton right after they get a new manager.

3. What do you mean by "had no form to take into the new season?" The Spurs were more pissed than ever after that loss and were determined to win the next league at all costs. By losing the second position to Arsenal at the last second, that just rubbed salt on the wound. Pochettino made serious adjustments to the team in determining who needed to be transferred/loaned and who needed to come on.

For example, as much as I hate to say this, Son Heung-Min, Spurs' most expensive player, was under speculation on whether he should stay on the team or not. Nobody would have met the same price that Spurs bought him for, but it was quite a possibility for the German league. His performance were anything but stellar the whole season.

Also, saying there was "no farm to take into the new season" is such a blanket statement. A team's form can change drastically in just one game. I really do hope Tottenham just had a poor start, but they just had another draw to Liverpool.

4. I don't care if they were the "slightly better side." What I'm saying is that Spurs should have won based on their previous season's performance. Kane and Alli has been nothing but piss poor since this new season started and they seriously need to change that. Need I remind you that Kane was the best striker last season?
    Im not responding to this.

Kane needs Dembele back asap, he's only scored 1 in 11 games when he hasn't played in comparison to 24 in 27 when hes played. He's massive for spurs and Kane.

It can't get more obvious that the league will go to Manchester. No one's beating Guardiola or Mourinho except for themselves
    stop harrassing frogs and exposing them on the internet

Some clubs have a pretty intimidating atmosphere at home for visiting clubs (I'm thinking about Anfield and the top Turkish clubs) that can mentally effect opponents and bring up the hosts.