Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59
  1. #41
    Fοrum-Owner Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    3,198
    I stayed up till 6 AM to see this draw...

    Atleti vs. Lester, kind of a bore, imo... can't stand Atletico, so I suppose I'd want Lester to go through.

    BvB vs. Monaco, going to be the highest scoring tie this QF.

    After those 4 draws were made the realization that arguably the top 4 favorites were left hit me. So now my team is either drawing Barca, Madrid, or Juve... yay.

    Bayern vs. Real, my fucking god why. Bayern has a chance, obviously, but the return-leg is at the Bernebau ffs.

    Juve vs. Barca, I want Barca eliminated badly, so I'm bummed they got the return-leg at home. #FORZAJUVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

    At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.

  2. #42
    48 Laws of Power Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    13,376
    Real might pull this off.

    I think Barca - Juve will be a tough match.


  3. #43
    barca will win i guess coz referee will be at their side. but bayern is in top form after that 10-2 so it will be tough for real

  4. #44
    Barca 0-3 juventus

  5. #45
    48 Laws of Power Alex D. Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    13,376
    I am rooting for Juventus. Would like to see Buffon holding the cup for once.


  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex D. Boss View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am rooting for Juventus. Would like to see Buffon holding the cup for once.
    buffon never won champions league?


  7. #47
    anyone exited about today's match?


  8. #48
    PIERCE THE HEAVENS King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,447
    that bicycle kick by mandzukic was sexy as fuck

  9. #49
    4-1

    but feeling sad for Buffon


  10. #50
    Myst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,824
    I'm still buzzing from the Chelsea win at Atletico. Even despite the loss to City after.

  11. #51
    Sentenza Mr.Mort's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sad Hill
    Posts
    299
    What do you guys think of Bayern 3-1 PSG? Was PSG holding back?


  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you guys think of Bayern 3-1 PSG? Was PSG holding back?
    nah, Bayern is just that strong


  13. #53
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    17,718
    We saved our honour by managing to win at least one game, Feyenoord forever

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  14. #54
    Fοrum-Owner Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    3,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you guys think of Bayern 3-1 PSG? Was PSG holding back?
    Don't make me laugh. We straight up put those clowns in their place. They never played Bayern in Paris. That team was a warped heap of trash under Ancelotti.

    That being said, crazy draw today.
    Real vs. PSG.
    Hopefully PSG knock those cunts out the tournament.

    And the Besiktas-draw is definitely nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

    At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.

  15. #55
    PSG is about to get rekt again so early on the tournament. Let's see if Mbappe and Neymar were really worth it


  16. #56
    Sentenza Mr.Mort's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Sad Hill
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't make me laugh. We straight up put those clowns in their place. They never played Bayern in Paris. That team was a warped heap of trash under Ancelotti.

    That being said, crazy draw today.
    Real vs. PSG.
    Hopefully PSG knock those cunts out the tournament.

    And the Besiktas-draw is definitely nice.
    I'm actually a Bayern-Fan, I asked that to be sure I was not subjective on the matter

    They didn't play Bayern in Paris but I'm not sure PSG was at 100% either in the Allianz Arena. Emery said he wanted to test new things in that game. Not saying they'd beat us, but they're definitely not weak.
    Their tempo is reaaaally scary, even in München they missed some good of occasions. I don't see any counter-attacking team with such a high tempo atm, they can beat anyone if they have a successful day IMO.

    IMO it's like 55% chances for Real, 45% for PSG but I also hope these spanish cunts get knocked out

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PSG is about to get rekt again so early on the tournament. Let's see if Mbappe and Neymar were really worth it
    Hate to say that but I guess they are...


  17. #57
    Fοrum-Owner Rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Right There.
    Posts
    3,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm actually a Bayern-Fan, I asked that to be sure I was not subjective on the matter

    They didn't play Bayern in Paris but I'm not sure PSG was at 100% either in the Allianz Arena. Emery said he wanted to test new things in that game. Not saying they'd beat us, but they're definitely not weak.
    Their tempo is reaaaally scary, even in München they missed some good of occasions. I don't see any counter-attacking team with such a high tempo atm, they can beat anyone if they have a successful day IMO.

    IMO it's like 55% chances for Real, 45% for PSG but I also hope these spanish cunts get knocked out
    Relatively speaking though, Bayern was in much worse shape when we faced them in Paris. And yes, a 100% PSG squad on a good day can beat anyone with their pace and attack, but a fully healthy Bayern squad is also capable of winning the CL.

    Gotta' also keep in mind that even though Emry claims that he was trying out something new, Bayern were lacking some of their superstars.

    This is optimistic, but I honestly think Jupp has a good chance at another treble which would easily be the best narrative of this CL (Unless maybe Real and Barca made it into the final for those two to compete for their 6th Ballon D'Or or some shit).

    And yea, on a good day Real are a more complete team than PSG so chances are that they'll go through, but (and don't give me wrong, I want both of those clubs out) Real are the #1 enemy and need to gtfo ASAP.

    Either way, #BayernTreble2018Get
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

    At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.

  18. #58
    that moment when everyone wants Real out

    Anyways, PSG v Real will be really interesting. Though it depends on if Real is in their form or not. But after the Sevilla match, they seems to be getting grip.


  19. #59
    Tigerclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Marine HQ
    Posts
    2,073
    Bayern is gonna be champions of Europe. Mark my words.
    The Greatest Military Strength of The World Government, The Three Admirals!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •