Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mort View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed with everything you said. Except for the Classico being one of the best narrative of this CL, it's kind of my nightmare

I think every person who is more than 14yo wants Real out

The problem is that playing CL until the end & playing the german cup until the end will propably diminish Germanys chances to win the WC...

The only reason why a classico would be nice in CL final would be that Spain would be out of energy during the WC ...
    Germany or Bayern have a quality bench which can fill the gaps when needed. Heck, Germany won the Confederations Cup with it's U-21 team
    The Greatest Military Strength of The World Government, The Three Admirals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerclaw View Post
    Germany or Bayern have a quality bench which can fill the gaps when needed. Heck, Germany won the Confederations Cup with it's U-21 team
    Yeah but we faced a weakening Chile who wasn't able to qualify to the WC... I don't want to play down what our youth did there, but it's not the same when you're facing Brazil, Spain or Argentina with the determination to win the WC.

Spains squad was really scarry in 2014, they didn't make it out of their group. I don't fear the same for germany (we're not that shitty hehe), I just fear that we won't win the cup

Yeah but we faced a weakening Chile who wasn't able to qualify to the WC... I don't want to play down what our youth did there, but it's not the same when you're facing Brazil, Spain or Argentina with the determination to win the WC.

Spains squad was really scarry in 2014, they didn't make it out of their group. I don't fear the same for germany (we're not that shitty hehe), I just fear that we won't win the cup
    I mean Bayern does make it until the quarter finals regularly at the very least. Don't think the load will be too much to handle but we'll see.
    The Greatest Military Strength of The World Government, The Three Admirals!

Agreed with everything you said. Except for the Classico being one of the best narrative of this CL, it's kind of my nightmare
    Oh, don't get the wrong idea. I was just speaking from a neutral standpoint. Personally I don't want either of those cunt-clubs to make it to the final.
    All I really want is for Bayern to win. Only thing that matters.

Idgaf about Ronaldo and Messi but, objectively, I suppose it would make for the "best" narrative.

Idk if that makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Rob always has the last word. In fact, I'd argue that Rob > God.

At least Rob wouldn't give us the appendix and call it an intelligent design.