1. NO SPAM/CHAT HERE! Simply make your vote. E.g. “Nika GMV”.
2. Read the mechanics.
1. You must vote for an in game / alive player to be expelled (lynched).
2. You can change your vote as much as you like.
3. If there is a tie, the candidates will enter a Shokugeki! [see below]
4. If more than 2 players are tied, no one is expelled.
5. Voting “No One” is allowed on Day 1 ONLY, and counts as a vote for “No One”.
6. You cannot abstain from voting.
7. Abstain and Invalid votes are counted as a vote for yourself.
1. This is modelled after the zero sum game “Odds and Evens”.
2. If you win, you live.
3. If you lose, you die.
4. If you draw, you die.
5. Each challenger will be randomly assigned “Savoury” or “Sweet”.
6. The Shokugeki consist of 10 rounds. In each round, select either Savoury or Sweet. Simply write down your choice for each round and PM it to the GM. E.g.
7. Savoury = 1
8. Sweet = 2
9. The GM will tally the sum for each round.
10. If the sum for the round is odd, Savoury wins.
11. If the sum for the round is even, Sweet wins.
12. In a single round, the chance of either person winning is 50%.
Savoury + Savoury = Sweet
Sweet + Sweet = Sweet
Savoury + Sweet = Savoury
Sweet + Savoury = Savoury