Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    you'd still be wrong but on the bright side at least you can't get it wrong the next time

what do you think of anyone else who has posted

or of anyone who happens to be online atm and has looked at the thread a couple of times but chosen not to say anything

PLEASE NOTE

As stated in rule #6.
    "This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT)."

You are able to pm anyone in the game about anything. No restrictions whatsoever ._. one of the key differences between mafia and AG.

Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Well, can't blame X for voting me, since in a traditional mafia game I'd look scummy as hell right now.

Allara is the only lurker now. GM and Dofla's banter was before PMs, or rather, before I got my PM at least. GP is just probing now.

Oh, add Albion to the list, similar to Allara.

why do you think you look scummy as hell?

yea allara was the person i was referring to, and i thought dofla was super villagery on page one but apparently he didn't even have his role pm when he was making those posts so that kind of sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, add Albion to the list, similar to Allara.
    mod power aboos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Well, can't blame X for voting me, since in a traditional mafia game I'd look scummy as hell right now.

Allara is the only lurker now. GM and Dofla's banter was before PMs, or rather, before I got my PM at least. GP is just probing now.
    Doesn't matter if this is a traditional game or not; assassins are still trying to get out the civilians, so your "game face" really shouldn't change. Addressing my vote on you this early is interesting, though.

I got my PM before entering the thread.

Every advanced boy send a PM to me.

We got this.

Void seems nervous

I didn't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    Every advanced boy send a PM to me.

We got this.
    I don't trust this in the slightest. If you were against advanced this would be a cheap tactic to pry all of their identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    I don't trust this in the slightest. If you were against advanced this would be a cheap tactic to pry all of their identities.
    I just made myself a target for the sole purpose of putting you together. I rolled a crappy character after all. But if anything, I'll guarantee our victory before dying.

well why stop there

everyone just post here if you're a civilian and don't post if you aren't, seems foolproof

One tries what they can, Riki.

Ok ok, it was a bad idea after all.

I just made myself a target for the sole purpose of putting you together. I rolled a crappy character after all. But if anything, I'll guarantee our victory before dying.
    How does making you the gatekeeper to everyone's identity bring anyone together? If you were to then spill the beans in order to "bring Advanced together" it would only destroy the organization as all of its enemies would know who to target, I feel that info dump you're asking for would only be beneficial if you were Polar Star or Central.

Banned
    Who is our?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    How does making you the gatekeeper to everyone's identity bring anyone together? If you were to then spill the beans in order to "bring Advanced together" it would only destroy the organization as all of its enemies would know who to target, I feel that info dump you're asking for would only be beneficial if you were Polar Star or Central.
    I just spilled the beans about me. The point was, none else would be in danger unless a wolf hides among sheep. But since this one is an actual issue that could destroy our chamces, pretend I haven't said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Who is our?
    Mine and yours, X.

Did you just claim that X was advanced?