Daily Post (DP):0
Night descended over Tôtsuki Academy with dark clouds clashing in the sky.
No fires could be seen. No dicing could be heard.
Cooking had halted. Nothing stirred.
Fear of the usurper had turned chefs into cowards.
For all those who disobeyed, were expelled.
But on a single burner, something delicious was bubbling away.
When it was ready, the one with the losing streak served it up proudly.
This was something grand, defiant.
But from their perspective, it really wasn’t much.
1. Read all the rules, notes, mechanics, and announcements posted by the GM.
2. All Millennium Forums / Section rules apply.
3. As Game Master (GM), I, Nikamara, am the Supreme Ruler of this game. However, let’s get along.
4. If you are displeased with anything, please wait until the end of the game to discuss.
5. If you cause disruption in the game, ruin the mechanics, and are disrespectful to the other players or to the GM, you shall be GM killed outright.
6. This is a PM game, meaning you are allowed to talk to fellow players in private, outside of the Discussion Thread (DT). Please enable your PM in order to play.
7. Revealing your role and abilities is allowed, but No screenshots of Role Sheets (RS) or sharing of RS is allowed. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be GM killed.
8. Be active by making 1 non-spam post in the DT, voting AND using an ability EACH DAY.
• Failure to post in the DT = -10 HP.
• Failure to vote = -20 HP.
• Failure to use an ability = -20HP.
So if you are totally inactive for the day you lose 50 HP!
9. Please send in all ability uses and/or changes at least 1 hour before the end of the day.
10. Rules, notes, and mechanics are all subject to change.
Notes: 1. Game will start on Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 20:00 GMT -6.
2. All days will last 24 hours, ending at 20:00 GMT -6, except Day 1 will last 36 hours. Please use the countdown provided below for reference.
3. A reasonable about of knowledge about Shokugeki no Soma will help you, but is not necessary.
4. The game may contain spoilers.
5. Game is expected to last 2-4 days.
6. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, in VM or PM.
Factions: POLAR STAR DORM [Civilian] – Eliminate all the Advanced Students.
ADVANCED STUDENT [Civilian] – Eliminate the Polar Star Dorm
CENTRAL [Assassin] – Bring the number of civilians down to the original number of Assassins.
PM Protocols: SNS AG – ABILITY [for sending ability use]
SNS AG – ABILITY CHANGE [for changing your ability use]
SNS AG – QUESTION [for asking questions]
Mechanics (How to Play):
1. Each player starts the game with 100 HP.
2. You can’t have more than 100 HP.
3. When a player reaches 0 HP, they die.
4. The dead do not talk. You cannot post in the DT, VT or PM other players about the game until it is over. Dead means dead.
5. Each player will receive a Role Sheet (RS) detailing their abilities. They are set up like this:
[Picture of your Role]
Active: (To be used on a player of your choice)
Passive: (Will work automatically)
Faction: Faction Goal.
Personal: Any player can achieve this as long as they complete their PVG (personal victory goal). It does not matter if they die after achieving the goal. It will still count.
Survival: Survive until the end of the game.
Great: Faction Victory + Survival + Civ/Ass goal.
Ultimate: Great Victory +1 other member of your faction survives along with you.
Supreme: Great Victory + all members of your factions survive.
6. You can only use one active ability a day unless stated otherwise in your RS.
7. You can change the target of your ability(s) as much as you like.
8. If you have multiple abilities, you can change which one(s) to use as much as you like.
9. Abilities are not time or random number generator (rng) based. Instead, they follow a priority basis detailed below in the Ability Tree. What this means is that all abilities of the same kind, or of equal priority, will work.
SPECIAL 1 > SPECIAL 2 = SPECIAL 3 > PROTECT > WEAKEN > EXTRACT > REDIRECT > REFLECT > STUN > BLOCK > ATTACK > POISON > STEAL > HEAL > INVESTIGATE > SPECIAL 4 > LYNCH
10. To use your active(s) simply PM the GM who you want to use your ability on. It is helpful to quote your RS, but it is not necessary to do so ^-^7. (I understand that many are experiencing problems with the site). E.g.
11. At the end of the day, a Daily Post (DP) will be published by the GM, detailing the events of day. E.g.
12. If you can’t find yourself in the DP, please inform the GM as soon as possible so that it can be edited.
13. Game ends when Great Victory or higher is achieved. See your RS for details.
1. @Albion Polar Star Dorm [Erina Nakiri, The Deity] 20|20|20|20|
2. @Great Potato Central [Momo Akanegakubo, Tony The Tiger] 20|20|20|20|20|
3. @X Central [Ryo Kurokiba, The Pirate] (Former Advanced Student) 20|20|10 
4. @Featherine ( @Makenzye) Polar Star Dorm [Shun Ibusaki, The Calm Prince] 20|20|20|20|10 
@Jjcb Advanced Student [Subaru Mimasaka, The One Like Your Crazy Ex Girlfriend] 
@Verniy Polar Star Dorm [Zenji Marui, The Exhausted One] 
@Crispinianus Polar Star Dorm [Ryoko Sakaki, The Big Sister] 
@meru Polar Star Dorm [Yuki Yoshino, The Hunter] 
@Kunta Advanced Student [Alice Nakiri, The Messiah] 
@Y Advanced Student [Ikumi Mito, The Shogun] 
@Robin Central [Eishi Tsukasa, The Gentleman] 
@felixng2015 Polar Star Dorm [Souma Yukihara, The One With The Losing Streak] 
@Void Polar Star Dorm [Satoshi Isshiki, The Wiseman] 
@Game Master Polar Star Dorm [Megumi Tadokoro, The Nervous One] 
@Anna Central [Azami Nakiri, The Usurper]  @Heart Advanced Student [Hisako Arato, No. 2] 
@Skydragon Advanced Student [Akira Hayama, The Responsible One] 
@DoflaMihawk Advanced Student [Takumi Aldini, The Self Proclaimed Rival] 
@Jar Jar Oral Sex Advanced Student [Nao Sadatsuka, The Fangirl]