Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 248 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 248 Spoiler Thread

Post all spoilers for the upcoming chapter in this thread. Do not post spoilers anywhere but here until the chapter is officially released. All posts in this thread will be deleted shortly after the chapter is officially released.
    Last edited by Great Potato; 07-11-2012 at 06:20 PM.

It's on!!

ミドラは餌に成るのは一龍だと言う。ミドラいわく万物は餌。
    ハングリートング(舌を伸ばし)で三匹の猛獣を喰う。
    そのまま一龍に攻撃するが一龍が避けずとも攻撃が当たらない。

ミドラは自分の動きのズレに気付く。
    一龍いわくミクロ以下の誤差だがそれでも違和感を感じ取ったのは流石だと言う。
    それは平方根の法則 100個の竜氏が有る場合その平方根すなわち10個程度の粒子は例外的な振る舞いをす る。
    例えば100個の原子でできた生物を空に放つと90は重力で落下するが残り10は例外的な振る舞いで上昇し ようとしたり空中にとどまったりと重力には従わない
    ※詳しくは本誌で
    一龍はその原子を利用して空を飛ぶ。
    ミドラの中野少数派も少しずつ影響力を持ち始めてるぞと言う一龍。
    ミドラはいばらの舌(多数のトゲの付いた舌)を出し攻撃。その全てを一龍は移り箸でうけ切る 。
    ミドラは自分で殴るも一龍は避ける事もせずせせり箸で攻撃。ミドラの中の少数派が大きな誤差を生んでい る。
    一龍『ここからは・・・ワシの時間じゃ』
       『マイノリティーワールド』

次週
    コメント3件

Raw: http://powermanga.forumcommunity.net...83&p=385813305

I can't take Midora seriously at all. His tongue looks like a dick

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't like this chapter at all

You're telling me Midora fights with his tongue..? What the..

Ichiyruu seems to overpower Midora with ease, I bet Midora will use some sort of underhand tactic.
    Last edited by Y; 09-04-2013 at 03:05 PM.

That's creepy as hell. I kinda like it. Fits the guy who has been hyped as having a frighteningly all-consuming appetite.

And it was so short.

This page is probably one of my favourites...

It's pretty clear Shima is laying down homosexual innuendos with this like he has done in the past, however, I do like how Midora has a sort of animalistic quality to him. Looks like the fight is just getting started. I am now slightly worried that none of the other fights will be shown so I dearly hope that soon we shift focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't take Midora seriously at all. His tongue looks like a dick
    Thanks for planting that image in my head.

IncrediblyUnheteroRainbow Skadi's Avatar
    As much as I lov this fight, I think Shimabu should show bits of less relevant fights first to build up suspense towards the main one. This also goes for the cooking festival, he could have shown some matches before the Komatsu vs Zaus (even if, and specially because, didnīt came to be because of the Bishokukai invasion)

It is still too early in the fight to tell but Ichiryu seems to be stronger than Midora, if this continues at this pace I have a hard time believing Midora defeats Ichiryu fair and square. Adding to that, I see why Jirou keeps calling Midora the little tiger, causein the past he was far to inferior compared to him and Ichiryu.

And that tongue is absolutely disgusting, but it does emphasize that he is absolutely a glutton.

Though this chapter looks criminally short, I love Midora's tongue design. I was afraid he'd turn out just like Starjun, aka bland and without personality. But that tongue is near Tommyrod level weird.

The chapters feel short when large amounts of panel time are spent on making the visuals and attacks look awe-inspiring. Shima doesn't shy away from spending double-spreads and panels in general lavishly just for more impact which makes the content of each chapter dwindle a little. It's a positive and a negative, I feel like he has gone further than before recently though and could perhaps step back a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    The chapters feel short when large amounts of panel time are spent on making the visuals and attacks look awe-inspiring. Shima doesn't shy away from spending double-spreads and panels in general lavishly just for more impact which makes the content of each chapter dwindle a little. It's a positive and a negative, I feel like he has gone further than before recently though and could perhaps step back a little.

It's annoying on a weekly basis, but I'm sure it'd be better read in bulk. Still, we've just come out of an arc of constant fighting so having a fight that takes many weeks isn't too welcome by me.

It really does feel like nothing happened the past two chapters. They just wizzed by in part because of how exciting it all is.

midoras a gay tentacle rape monster.

nice going shima.

B

Well that tongue thing was definitely not what i was expectin' of Midora. although i do say it kinda emphasizes how much of a monstrous eater he is.
    Im interested in seein' more of what he can do, but am also hopin' that we will be headin' on over to some of the other fights so as ta confirm that Shima will not be offpanelin' em. Im lookin' forward to seein' Alfaro's bout.
    Nonetheless, Ichiryuu seems to be takin' the upper hand on Midora. The ol' man really know's how ta put on a show.

Also lookin' forward to the translations. I always enjoy when there is an explanation within the chapter an i wanna know what it is all about.

Man, nice chapter. Midora's tongue is freak as hell. Ichiryuu had the upper hand in this chap though.

Makes we wonder about how the President actually was defeated ..

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    It's an habit of his. Depicting entire splashes make said moments gain more impact, which gives the readers the sensation the chapter felt too short. Early in the series there's one good example with the first 2 chapters of volume 3.

Anyway, seems it's quite an interesting chapter. From what I managed to translate myself Ichiryuu states Midora has an awkward composition and that he's a beast in himself.

Why people are so naive to think that fighter gaining an upper hand at the beginning of the fight is stronger? This is puzzling to me and against Shonen logic.