Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't mind it at all given the content which was in it.

Plus you'd most likely get a Venom or Green Gobby item and in the upcoming Spider-Man you'll probably get a Vulture or a before/after Spider-Man theme.
    Don't get me wrong I love Spiderman, but having a box filled with just him in the same costume would've been a let down to me since I'm trying to collect merchandise for as many different characters I can. Also ya you were right about Super hero showdown( I didn't love the mini toys though TBH) it was probably as good as GotG2 box, but new movie hype bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love Spiderman, but having a box filled with just him in the same costume would've been a let down to me since I'm trying to collect merchandise for as many different characters I can. Also ya you were right about Super hero showdown( I didn't love the mini toys though TBH) it was probably as good as GotG2 box, but new movie hype bias.
    Well it was nice to get two strong Pops, though I have to say the GotGV2 Pop having individual bobble heads like that was absolutely sublime.

I can't see Facebook stuff at work @Void;

well shit

later then

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    well shit

later then
    Can't just copy the pic and send it to me somehow?

Can't just copy the pic and send it to me somehow?
    it's a video

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    That's actually pretty damn good.

I also forgot to check out the other one.

Wonder Woman

Got this a few weeks back, but no time like the present as they say.

Apologies about the weird clicking below. For some crazy ass reason I can't remove some spoiler tags and I don't know why. It keeps trying to add spoiler tags between two pictures and it causes the rest to segregate. Skip the first Spoiler tag, there's nothing under it.

The Box

Here's the outside and inside. You might look at the outside and say, "Hey, Mak, you've shown us this one before! But if you look at the head it's modeled somewhat after Gal Gadot and just happens to be -really- similar to the Women of DC box. Interior art is all pretty good and original. Still doesn't say anything on the outside of the box and the box itself was a little on the small side.

Badges

A weird almost AmiComi eye patch and a neat little pin. Nothing too good. I wish the badge had a punch more color to it.

Clothing

Socks! Nothing else to say about it.

Novelty

A tiny Wonder Woman! I actually like it though I wish it was more than just someone standing there. Captain America came with a shield, I wish she did as well.

So in an odd turn of events...

TWO POPS!! Holy jeez!

Secondary Toy
    First PoP: Doctor Maru

I like the pose a lot. The eye lashes are a good touch as well, but I dislike how the goggle glass is the same color as the hood. I get its the hood beneath the glass but it would've been way cooler if it were just clear plastic there.

Main Event

Obviously Wonder Woman herself. Oddly doesn't have more going for it in comparison. It's bright, it's well detailed (and I especially like how the armband on the left arm works), and I love that lasso. But that's it. But it's a great piece no matter what and works well on the table.

So that's it. All in all it's a passable box. The surprise secondary toy was a great surprise, but it felt like the box was just a little bland aside from it being a surprise. The main POP is great and looks good so I'd recommend it, but I wish there was another secondary toy like the Superhero Showdown box from Marvel and just a different item of clothing. DC missed the mark when they could have delivered a tiara. Still good stuff.

Preview for next box if you dare:

Also a blunder by my unhelpful helper:

GET OFF THE TABLE!!!

Last edited by Makenzye; 06-02-2017 at 09:04 PM.

The socks are quite daring.

So do you put the stuff arranged on display or back in the box and up the attic?

You fiend

Is revenge a science, or an art?

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    The socks are quite daring.

So do you put the stuff arranged on display or back in the box and up the attic?
    I keep the POPS out and I store the rest back in a box (unless the secondary toy was cool enough to display like the Wonder Woman Invisible Jet and Mystique from Rock Candy).

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    You fiend
    lol Truth be told I take a picture of every POP's backside because I really appreciate the detail they put into the backs. I have no clue why, but I do.