Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 223
  1. #181
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Cool.

  2. #182
    Say cheese! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,140
    I can't download it here at work.

  3. #183
    Xuan Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hǎishén Gé
    Posts
    35,692
    So how did Enkidu countered Gil's Ea exactly?

    What did those plant bud do?

  4. #184
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,741
    it's the only counter to Ea that exists.

    It manifests the power of the 'world' to cancel out the Anti-World NP

  5. #185
    http://www.mangahere.co/manga/fate_strange_fake/c009/

    When you realize the previous chapter was over 100 pages.

  6. #186
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,741
    can't wait until the manga gets to Gilgamesh vs Alcides.

  7. #187
    Chaotic Neutral Jörmungandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.mangahere.co/manga/fate_strange_fake/c009/

    When you realize the previous chapter was over 100 pages.
    Yeah, but that was Gilgamesh vs Enkidu, so they couldn't make it shorter.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, but that was Gilgamesh vs Enkidu, so they couldn't make it shorter.
    I know but most of it was repeated no dialogue pages.

  9. #189
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Don't remember reading the caster part in the raws.

    That homunculus looks like Enkidu.

  10. #190
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,809
    Hope we get to see flat get some action soon

  11. #191
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope we get to see flat get some action soon
    Who the fuck is that?

  12. #192
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who the fuck is that?
    Wasnt that the mc who summoned jack the ripper?

  13. #193
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasnt that the mc who summoned jack the ripper?
    Oh, that guy.

    I can't bring myself to care about him like at all.

    Jack is pretty cool, but rarely the masters are worth anything.

  14. #194
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,809
    Yeah

  15. #195
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Spoilers I just heard from the new book.

    Ishtar appears in the newest book?:saitama

    Like seriously what the fuck? Does not the story already have several top tiers?

    Just read all the spoilers, this is amazing.
    Last edited by Overhaul; 04-14-2017 at 12:49 AM.

  16. #196
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    How am I supposed to stay calm after reading all these spoilers?

    So much hype.

    Wish the manga would move faster.

  17. #197
    Could any of those even be considered top-tier?

  18. #198
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mirror View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoilers I just heard from the new book.

    Ishtar appears in the newest book?:saitama

    Like seriously what the fuck? Does not the story already have several top tiers?

    Just read all the spoilers, this is amazing.
    too bad it's not strictly canon

    - - - Updated - - -

    well okay, not strictly canon is inaccurate, it simply isn't canon.

  19. #199
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    11,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    too bad it's not strictly canon

    - - - Updated - - -

    well okay, not strictly canon is inaccurate, it simply isn't canon.
    Wait, Strange Fake is not canon?

  20. #200
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    too bad it's not strictly canon

    - - - Updated - - -

    well okay, not strictly canon is inaccurate, it simply isn't canon.
    It has Goatgamesh so your point is invalid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •