the lolicon vs the Cap

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

Anyone else played this VN?

- - - Updated - - -

http://prntscr.com/civ9tc
    http://prntscr.com/civa1r

LOL

@DoflaMihawk; @Great Potato;

Merge with this one: http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...ni-Koishinasai!

- - - Updated - - -

@Its not ironic; of all the great screenshots you could have taken...

@Albion;

Last thing I did was finishing the Seaside Challenge when guys were crucified and sent to the different classes. The way Jun lost was great.

Who are your favorites so far, Albion?

The Capt, Miyako, Jun, and Wanko are leading so far.

Chose the Miyako Route as my 1st route.

The amount of H-scenes with Miayko and Yamato was pretty unexpected, but it makes sense considering all the times Miyako baited him.

It was pretty sad seeing Miyako trying to get people to come to the Friday Meetings when Capt and Momo were away. And Miyako going off on Wanko was really uncalled for and I agree that Miyako shouldn't have tried to force people to come to the meetings. Learning that Moro liked Miyako was pretty unnecessary though in my opinion.

After everyone left to cool down after the huge fight and arguments and Yamato asked for distance between Miyako and himself. Miyaho kept showing her spoiled side even more.
    Thank you Chris for this, Miyako needed it.

Miyako really tried to change and not be so dependent on the Kazuma family. She did a great job, but then the rumor of Miyako's mom being a prostitute came back. Although I never understood why the students made such a big deal out of it. I'm guess they were just jealous of her looks.

Miyako vomitting after hearing the Archery Club talking about her mother was pretty disheartening though.
    I wanted Yamato to force open the door, but knew the better choice was to make Miyako open it herself.
    This image though.

Was pretty happy when Yamato and Miyako got back together. Miyako being more friendly overall was great to see.

That History Teacher though.
    How can such an unimportant character get so annoying so fast? I don't know.
    When Capt. finally punched him, felt so relieved.

if I were given the option of choosing whether or not Miyako should go to Germany, would've definitely chose for her to go. She needed time with her dad. Glad she did ended up going

Several years later. I don't remember what happened with everyone else, but Miyako is pregnant with a boy with a really long name.
    Chris looks great though, she got really better in terms of character after the route started.

So the Miayko Route was great in my opinion.

Now on to the Wanko Route.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chose the Miyako Route as my 1st route.

The amount of H-scenes with Miayko and Yamato was pretty unexpected, but it makes sense considering all the times Miyako baited him.

It was pretty sad seeing Miyako trying to get people to come to the Friday Meetings when Capt and Momo were away. And Miyako going off on Wanko was really uncalled for and I agree that Miyako shouldn't have tried to force people to come to the meetings. Learning that Moro liked Miyako was pretty unnecessary though in my opinion.

After everyone left to cool down after the huge fight and arguments and Yamato asked for distance between Miyako and himself. Miyaho kept showing her spoiled side even more.
    Thank you Chris for this, Miyako needed it.

Miyako really tried to change and not be so dependent on the Kazuma family. She did a great job, but then the rumor of Miyako's mom being a prostitute came back. Although I never understood why the students made such a big deal out of it. I'm guess they were just jealous of her looks.

Miyako vomitting after hearing the Archery Club talking about her mother was pretty disheartening though.
    I wanted Yamato to force open the door, but knew the better choice was to make Miyako open it herself.
    This image though.

Was pretty happy when Yamato and Miyako got back together. Miyako being more friendly overall was great to see.

That History Teacher though.
    How can such an unimportant character get so annoying so fast? I don't know.
    When Capt. finally punched him, felt so relieved.

if I were given the option of choosing whether or not Miyako should go to Germany, would've definitely chose for her to go. She needed time with her dad. Glad she did ended up going

Several years later. I don't remember what happened with everyone else, but Miyako is pregnant with a boy with a really long name.
    Chris looks great though, she got really better in terms of character after the route started.

So the Miayko Route was great in my opinion.

Now on to the Wanko Route.
    How's it compared to the other VN you've played?

And ya gonna like Wanko

Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    How's it compared to the other VN you've played?

And ya gonna like Wanko
    It's superior so far.
    Liking it way more than the others as well.

Good thing I saved right when he decided whose Route to pick and saved the Miyako Route on the file below.

It's superior so far.
    Liking it way more than the others as well.

Good thing I saved right when he decided whose Route to pick and saved the Miyako Route on the file below.
    you have seen the tiger but what about th dog

oh

you have seen the tiger but what about th dog

oh
    I expect it to be a whole lot of fun.

Turns out it wasn't needed.
    Accidentally chose Start instead of Load and I can choose the routes right away.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a Moro route as well?

If Yamato was going to turn that way expected it to happen because of Touma.

I expect it to be a whole lot of fun.

Turns out it wasn't needed.
    Accidentally chose Start instead of Load and I can choose the routes right away.

Just stay the way you are Wanko.

Wanko is very cute

Rip Suguru in his quest to lose his virginity to a prostitute.

Rip Suguru in his quest to lose his virginity to a prostitute.
    http://m.imgur.com/NV3ij?r

Wanko Route is now complete.

I knew something was off when Momo was being very critical about Wanko's performance during the baseball game. So Momo, Lu, and Tesshin(I think that was the Principal's name) decided to test Wanko to see if she can eventually become an Assistant Manager and if she failed she would have to give up on her dream of becoming an Assistant Manager. The test was if Wanko can hit Momo or if she can make Momo block she would pass although Wanko thought it was just a normal sparring match. But she completely failed. It was heartbreaking seeing Momo and Tesshin both saying Wanko had no talent for Martial Arts but was just a hard worker.

But thanks to Lu and Yamato they decided to give Wanko another chance. She'll have to win a Tournament and the winner of the Tournament gets to fight Momo. So Wanko decided to train in the mountains to learn a new Trump Card with Yamato as support.

Day of the Tournament. Only Miyako, Yamato and the top staff of the temple knows of Wanko's predicament. But everyone came to cheer her on. Except for Chris who joined the tournament.
    It was a great fight, although it was officially a double knockout Wanko won in my heart.

Wanko after she hit Chris with her new Trump Card.

Chris was sent to the hospital and Wanko woke up during the final match. Everyone found out about how Wanko's dream was determined by this tournament. But Wanko ran away. But it was nice to see Moro once again trying to step up for his friends.

I almost shed tears because of this.

Wanko ran away to search for her identity, everyone was looking for her, Hideo used a helicpoter to get Wanko's friends and himself to a Prefecture where the Orphanage was located but it was closed down. At the beach, 3 guys in a row confess to Wanko.
    But of course she ended up choosing Yamato, personally would've liked it if she chose Gen.

This was heartwarming though.

Wanko who is still depressed is now Yamato's girlfriend thinks that all the time she put into training was a waste. But 2-F and 2-S got to China for the class trip during the trip due to Yamato's suggestion she decided to become a Dietitian, given how particular she is about food and she can still be helpful to Momo and the Temple.

The 2 earthquakes were pretty random though. But it was because of her training that she was able to save Yamato from having a bookshelf fall on him.

10 years later, here is a grown up Wanko.

I hereby name Wanko the cutest character in this Vn.

I guess Chris' route is up next.
    Last edited by Albion; 01-13-2017 at 06:59 PM.

Wanko Route is now complete.

I knew something was off when Momo was being very critical about Wanko's performance during the baseball game. So Momo, Lu, and Tesshin(I think that was the Principal's name) decided to test Wanko to see if she can eventually become an Assistant Manager and if she failed she would have to give up on her dream of becoming an Assistant Manager. The test was if Wanko can hit Momo or if she can make Momo block she would pass although Wanko thought it was just a normal sparring match. But she completely failed. It was heartbreaking seeing Momo and Tesshin both saying Wanko had no talent for Martial Arts but was just a hard worker.

But thanks to Lu and Yamato they decided to give Wanko another chance. She'll have to win a Tournament and the winner of the Tournament gets to fight Momo. So Wanko decided to train in the mountains to learn a new Trump Card with Yamato as support.

Day of the Tournament. Only Miyako, Yamato and the top staff of the temple knows of Wanko's predicament. But everyone came to cheer her on. Except for Chris who joined the tournament.
    It was a great fight, although it was officially a double knockout Wanko won in my heart.

Wanko after she hit Chris with her new Trump Card.

Chris was sent to the hospital and Wanko woke up during the final match. Everyone found out about how Wanko's dream was determined by this tournament. But Wanko ran away. But it was nice to see Moro once again trying to step up for his friends.

I almost shed tears because of this.

Wanko ran away to search for her identity, everyone was looking for her, Hideo used a helicpoter to get Wanko's friends and himself to a Prefecture where the Orphanage was located but it was closed down. At the beach, 3 guys in a row confess to Wanko.
    But of course she ended up choosing Yamato, personally would've liked it if she chose Gen.

This was heartwarming though.

Wanko who is still depressed is now Yamato's girlfriend thinks that all the time she put into training was a waste. But 2-F and 2-S got to China for the class trip during the trip due to Yamato's suggestion she decided to become a Dietitian, given how particular she is about food and she can still be helpful to Momo and the Temple.

The 2 earthquakes were pretty random though. But it was because of her training that she was able to save Yamato from having a bookshelf fall on him.

10 years later, here is a grown up Wanko.

I hereby name Wanko the butest character in this Vn.

I guess Chris' route is up next.
    You make me proud Albion-kun