Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Knocking Time into Million Knocking is basically a surefire win for the Wolf tbh.

The fact that Acacia did resort to DK: Release also makes me think he can't just oneshot Jirou with normal attacks, unless he takes him off guard.
    Neo could eat knocking time and he needs time for that move.

People are saying Jirou so easily by citing Million Knocking and saying if he hadn't left the mouth in-tact he would've won. Um, playing favorites much? Jirou caught Acacia off-guard with that move the same as Acacia caught Jirou off-guard.

Didn't he hit Acacia with a regular knocking before using Million knocking though?

Like, they were staring each other right in the face, compared to Acacia blindsiding him from behind.

Is revenge a science, or an art?

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't he hit Acacia with a regular knocking before using Million knocking though?

Like, they were staring each other right in the face, compared to Acacia blindsiding him from behind.

Acacia had just killed him. Jirou used that time to get back in Acacia's face and then attack before he could comprehend what happened. It was an opening that only happened due to Jirou having a second life and Acacia thinking he had done critical damage to him. Both cases had the receiver completely unguarded for the attacks.

Jirou hit Acacia a million times. That speaks volumes
    <a href=http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic689_5.gif target=_blank>http://www.millenniumforums.com/sign...igpic689_5.gif</a>

I'd say Jirou takes it..............

Because of Knocking dmg.......

As well as Knocking Breath....With Knocking Time.....And ETERNAL Knocking.....

The Blue Nitro aren't some scrubs........

And Jirou Took on 5 of them...?

Another, News, atom, Earth, and Center....?

I think those were the 5 he was fighting.

And I don't think that Jirou has eaten Acacia's Full Course...

Soooooooo yea....