Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marvel: Doctor Doom, Thanos, Green Goblin, Red Skull, Magneto.
    DC: Joker, Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Ra's Al Ghul. I'd almost throw Captain Cold or Brainiac in there.
    That's the nazi guy right?

And fo DC's two, who are they the main antagonists for?

Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    That's the nazi guy right?

And fo DC's two, who are they the main antagonists for?
    Yes for Herr Red Skull.

Darkseid is an oft enemy of Superman and the Justice League. Deathstroke is an enemy for the Teen Titans, but shares billing with the Bat family. Due to this, he has something of a special enemy for Nightwing.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!

Yes for Herr Red Skull.

Darkseid is an oft enemy of Superman and the Justice League. Deathstroke is an enemy for the Teen Titans, but shares billing with the Bat family. Due to this, he has something of a special enemy for Nightwing.
    Oh Slade, they always used that name when I watched Teen Titans.

Oh Slade, they always used that name when I watched Teen Titans.
    Yeah. lol

It's a cool name. Probably why Liefeld ripped it off.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!

Hydra's goal and origin?
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Hydra's goal and origin?
    The original proper Hydra popped up just around the ends of WWII as the remnants of the Axis powers, notably Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. The primary factions are concerned with world domination, either through large strikes or subterfuge or just general terrorism to throw off the balance and make events favorable to them.

Hydra had been around before that though as different, intermittent, and more mystical societies. But their general goal has remained the same.

The marvel universe (General bystanders, and other heroes) view on the Winter Soldiers, Task Master, Deadpool, Frank Castle, and DareDevil. Good, Bad, something in between?
    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    The marvel universe (General bystanders, and other heroes) view on the Winter Soldiers, Task Master, Deadpool, Frank Castle, and DareDevil. Good, Bad, something in between?
    The Winter Soldier isn't well liked at all. Though he went to space for some time and now he's hanging out with the Thunderbolts. He's still not very liked.

Taskmaster was seen as a hero like figure ONLY during Civil War. Aside from that he's seen as a terrorist or criminal.

Deadpool is generally seen as a criminal or a nuisance, though his inclusion on the Avengers (and the real world's feelings about him) have alleviated quite a bit of this.

Frank Castle is seen as a straight psychopathic killer to the vast majority of the Marvel universe. To the point several heroes only team up with him as absolutely necessary.

Daredevil is something of an oddity. Most think of him as a hero, though some see him as something more leaning of a vigilante.

How well did you think William Dafoe and JK Simmons pulled off the Green Goblin and Jameson (respectively) roles in the movies?

How well did you think William Dafoe and JK Simmons pulled off the Green Goblin and Jameson (respectively) roles in the movies?
    Dafoe wasn't bad. He had a nice creepy vibe, though I prefer a more charismatic Norman.

But Simmons as JJJ? Oh man. PERFECT casting. He nailed the look, bombast, voice, personality. All of it.

Dafoe wasn't bad. He had a nice creepy vibe, though I prefer a more charismatic Norman.

But Simmons as JJJ? Oh man. PERFECT casting. He nailed the look, bombast, voice, personality. All of it.
    Hmm, he's capable of this?

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    What are your favorite comics that don't involve superheroes/villains?

Hmm, he's capable of this?

Norman is actually a very charismatic sort of guy with insanity just beneath his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    What are your favorite comics that don't involve superheroes/villains?
    Top ten:

Descender
    Saga
    The Wicked + The Divine
    Maus
    Hack/Slsah
    DMZ
    Sex Criminals
    Drifter
    Black Science
    Rat Queens

I'm pretty torn up, because I also wanted to add Y: The Last Man, Bitch Planet, Love and Rockets (guilty pleasure), Red Sonja (the non-Marvel one), and a few others.

Norman is actually a very charismatic sort of guy with insanity just beneath his skin.

Top ten:

Descender
    Saga
    The Wicked + The Divine
    Maus
    Hack/Slsah
    DMZ
    Sex Criminals
    Drifter
    Black Science
    Rat Queens

I'm pretty torn up, because I also wanted to add Y: The Last Man, Bitch Planet, Love and Rockets (guilty pleasure), Red Sonja (the non-Marvel one), and a few others.
    I see, does he have henchmen or the sorts in the comics?

I see, does he have henchmen or the sorts in the comics?

Oddly enough he tends to hatch and plan his own schemes. He'll sometimes organize with villains around him, but they're usually Goblin related. Though he did organize the "Dark" Avengers, HAMMER, and was the oversight for the Thunderbolts, and was affiliated with AIM for a bit.

Oddly enough he tends to hatch and plan his own schemes. He'll sometimes organize with villains around him, but they're usually Goblin related. Though he did organize the "Dark" Avengers, HAMMER, and was the oversight for the Thunderbolts, and was affiliated with AIM for a bit.
    Any other ways he uses his charisma?

Any other ways he uses his charisma?
    The big one is how he continues to convince people he's not the insane homicidal Green Goblin any further, allowed to run businesses, run a government agency, and then run the remnants of SHIELD, and THEN run a big part of AIM, despite a history of eventually losing his shit, and then of course...well...No... I can't do it.

What's Batman's most impressive feat?

Hey Mak, what do you think of this?

http://screenrant.com/best-superhero...ries-all-time/
    That's pretty good. The Thing vs Hulk and Thor vs Hulk was a huge recurring theme in the Silver Age.

They should have also added Spider-Man vs. the Public Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    What's Batman's most impressive feat?
    Creating an entire generation of Rax-level Batfans.