Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What about Captain America?
    He'd actually make a perfect Cap villain. Even though Cap semi-commonly deals with stolen identities, the Chameleon would work perfectly for him.

@Makenzye; seen a guy claimed Ultron has taken down Thanos in some timelines, how did he do it?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Makenzye; seen a guy claimed Ultron has taken down Thanos in some timelines, how did he do it?
    I'm not exactly sure about which fight this is, but I'm going to assume basically armoring and upgrading his firepower way past most incarnations.

Ultron's motif more or less is just dying against something and then rebuilding himself to combat that sort of threat. Kang found out what happens when Ultron reaches a certain point in design and broke the timestream trying to defeat Ultron, who ultimately had to pretend to lose so the universe didn't end. One of the options lightly considered for fighting Ultron at that point was using the Ultimate Nullifier (though Stark gave that a hard pass). I can't see Ultron really doing something other than just building himself up a powerful robotic army and personal assault body to fight Thanos. Unless this was some sort of alternate universe where Ultron was still in charge of the Phalanx and thus had a few more options at his disposal, though the methods would still be largely the same.

I'd laugh my ass off if it were just his Encephalo Ray that a writer finally remembered to use.