Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Argh, no.

Doran never stood a chance. All his big talk about testing Eubank's chin and stuff was fluff. Doran never had the firepower and Eubank's chin has been tested by better. On the other hand, Doran's been hurt by better and Eubank's skill is in a whole other league. There was no freaking way Doran was walking out of the match without pain, much less the victor.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's up next?
    Shoulda seen him, man. Eubank was taunting more than Ali used to.

Groves vs Murray

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Shoulda seen him, man. Eubank was taunting more than Ali used to.

Groves vs Murray
    Damn damn damn damn. A good ol' vet match.

Damn damn damn damn. A good ol' vet match.
    Groves won by decision

Groves won by decision
    Lemme guess, Murray tried to clam up for opportunities and Groves just battered him?

Apparently this is the first world heavyweight contest since Ali died, so they had a minute of silence in honour of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme guess, Murray tried to clam up for opportunities and Groves just battered him?
    Pretty much how it ended up, yeah.

Apparently this is the first world heavyweight contest since Ali died, so they had a minute of silence in honour of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much how it ended up, yeah.
    That is good stuff.

Yeah, figured that was how it would end. They're both hungry, but Murray has been trying that for so long that I didn't expect any different.

Joshua breezes through Breazeale

He really was just going through the motions, Breazeale couldn't get any offense in. Thought credit to him, it took Joshua 7 rounds to finally put him down.

Joshua breezes through Breazeale

He really was just going through the motions, Breazeale couldn't get any offense in. Thought credit to him, it took Joshua 7 rounds to finally put him down.
    Can't say that really surprised me. Was it stopped, or did Joshua stop him?

Can't say that really surprised me. Was it stopped, or did Joshua stop him?
    Joshu knocked him down twice in Round 7 and the ref stopped it.

The Miura/Roman fight? The ref is pissed.

Roman is losing all his power in the fifth.

- - - Updated - - -

Roman looks so damn sloppy and spent. But damn, he's digging deep af to fight this round. And it's only 6. Too early for this stuff. Looks like he just went through ten rounds.

Miura is bleeding, but they aint gonna stop the fight. But damn he's puffy in the face right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Roman is looking a bit rough out there, but Miura's got some desperation in his punches.

- - - Updated - - -

That mouthpiece drop. Intentional or no? Miura definitely benefit from it, but was it cause he needed a moment or because he's exhausted out there?

- - - Updated - - -

The slow-mo makes it obvious Roman just punched it out of Miura's exhausted mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

That headbutt.

- - - Updated - - -

F'ing LMAO!!

Miura just hanging his head down with no guard and letting Roman just go for it.

Roman getting a second wind here!

- - - Updated - - -

Miura just swinging wild.

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon. Another headbutt?

- - - Updated - - -

I know Salido's in the audience, but you don't have to impress him.

- - - Updated - - -

That body blow. OUCH

- - - Updated - - -

You can tell Miura was like, "Fuck this," and just lowered his head and bobbed it around to dodge Roman's tired ass punches.

Round 10. This fight needs to be stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

ROMAN DOWNED!!

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit that body shot was too powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

at Roman's second calling him a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

DOWNED AGAIN!!!

This ref deserves a fucking medal.

- - - Updated - - -

Roman's clearly done. He didn't even understand the ref wanted him to approach the center for the 12th.

DOWN!!! Stay down, Roman.

KO!!!!! Miura won!!!

I expected him to win, but not one minute into the 12th by KO.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard ass fight.

I gotta give it to both fighters. Miura dug deeper than I thought he could and Roman stayed in no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

It may be to the crowd, but I can't find mariachi music being badass entry music. Good entry, Berchelt.

- - - Updated - - -

Vargas looking a little odd out there. Berchelt playing it safe and smart by letting Vargas do his thing so he can get a read on the champ. We'll see how it plays out. I expect some power out of Berchelt's right.

- - - Updated - - -

Announcer makes a great observation about Berchelt: He's never been beyond the sixth. But Berchelt is showing some real power. This last half of round 2 is looking devastating for both fighters.

Vargas, no.

Haye vs Bellew was a fantastic match.Haye was big favorite,but he lost in the end.He has to much muscle's to last 12 rounds but he fought with heart.Bellew was fantastic in surviving first couple rounds.
    Last edited by Bws; 03-05-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    Haye vs Bellew was a fantastic match.Haye was big favorite,but he lost in the end.He has to much muscle's too last 12 rounds but he fought with heart.Bellew was fantastic in surviving first couple rounds.
    Fuck I missed it. Which round did it end in and was it by ref?

The fight ended in 12th round.Haye lost by a TKO,his coach throw in the towel.The fight was amazing.At the end both fighters squashed their beef and hug it out like true sportsman.
    Last edited by Bws; 03-05-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    Favourite OP charcters: Dragon,Benn,Croc,Kuma,Aokiji,Fuji,Zoro,Kid,X Drake,Hawkins,Sanji,Daz Bones,Van Augur

Favourite Kingdom characters: Ouki,Moubu,Mouten,Duke Hyou,Kanki,Kyoukai,Renpa,Riboku,Houken,Karin,Ousen

Favourite One Punch man characters: Saitama,King,Metal Bat,Garou,Silver Fang,Zombieman,Watchdog Man,Atomic Samurai,Homeless Emperor

Favorite Beserk characters:Zodd,Void,Skull Knight,Guts,Grunbeld,Raksas,Locus,Irvine,Mozgus, Griffith/Femto,Ganishka

Other manga/anime favourite characters: Lupin 3rd,Daisuke Jigen,Goemon Ishikawa XIII,Kakashi Hatake,Shikamaru Nara,Jiraiya,Kenpachi Zaraki,Shunsui Kyoraku,Goku,Tien Shinhan,Alucard

Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    The fight ended in 12th round.Haye lost by a TKO,his coach throw in the towel.The fight was amazing.At the end both fighters squashed their beef and hug it out like true sportsman.
    Haven't seen a good towel throw fight in a long time. Gonna have to watch this fight.

Watch it mate you won't regret it!

David Haye is just a talker. Good marketer and fighter but not championship caliber.

I'll have to watch it though, because you guys are hyping it up for me

Did anybody watch the great match? Joshua vs Klitsjko!

I love Hajime no Ippo, so naturally ive developed an interest in real life boxing, although I still have a lot to learn. Believe it or not, ill likely be attending the Pacquiao vs Horn fight, as I live within 15minutes of the venue its being held at. Horn has a considerable size and reach advantage, but I don't imagine he'll be putting up much of a fight against someone of Pacquiao's calibre. The skill and experience differential should be very apparent from the get go, so im tipping a KO win for Manny in one of the later rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    Did anybody watch the great match? Joshua vs Klitsjko!

What a match!Two great warriors and sportsman,but I have feeling if Fury puts himself together,he would beat them both.

Here is the full fight if someone wants to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHXdATvyNjM
    Last edited by Bws; 04-30-2017 at 10:19 AM.