Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    back on the train

seeing Carl call Andrea mom is still weird to me,that montage of farewells Negan's was the best that was a pretty powerful chapter, RIP Andrea

well, next chapter starting out with people bowing down to Negan, great start Negan talking of footfucking in the middle of negotiations oh man Negan still got a way with words

radio plotline time huh? and Rick's line to Dwight was just chilling, man really isn't playing around. WHOA, hot lesbian action in the middle of the woods! damn Eugene getting reminded that he's still a forever alone at every corner, hope muh man can at least hook up with Stephanie

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Yeah. Guy picked the wrong time to tell mullet that Rosita only loved him. Especially right after Eugene pulled his ass out off the fire.

I don't get why he had to do it now while they're on this mission

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't get why he had to do it now while they're on this mission

Probably was overwhelmed and feeling guilt guilt or something. Oh and feeling a massive dose of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    Probably was overwhelmed and feeling guilt guilt or something. Oh and feeling a massive dose of idiocy.
    I know the dude just saved your life and you feeling guilty but the timing was just so crummy. I think the author wanted to add drama to this trip.

I know the dude just saved your life and you feeling guilty but the timing was just so crummy. I think the author wanted to add drama to this trip.
    Yeah. Kirkman sorta tripped over on this one.

I do think I'm going to like the Princess.

back on again, and wow, the "drama" was resolved just like that? I'm glad Eugene is a champ and isn't petty though.

this princess girl sure is something else

oh boy, no lesbian drama pls

dammit Beta, you fucking beta cuck, die already

whew, those guys got it done but Beta was a basketball player? huh. and great, more teenage drama and jealousy

ah man, chose a bad time to catch up since these Ohio guys just showed up

Yeah, TWD has been trying to either deal with some sort of odd Negan quirk or trying to introduce more characters. I get why Eugene was all ultimately cool with it (well, he wasn't all cool but mostly), since it's all about survival, but I'm still sorta waiting to to see if he doesn't exact his revenge later.

Yeah, TWD has been trying to either deal with some sort of odd Negan quirk or trying to introduce more characters. I get why Eugene was all ultimately cool with it (well, he wasn't all cool but mostly), since it's all about survival, but I'm still sorta waiting to to see if he doesn't exact his revenge later.
    with how the meetup started, I can see him blowing a fuse sooner or later

and what's up with these chapters having cliffhangers that are easily resolved in the next chapter? sheesh

with how the meetup started, I can see him blowing a fuse sooner or later

and what's up with these chapters having cliffhangers that are easily resolved in the next chapter? sheesh
    I know, it's kind of weird how each issue seems to be moving away from entire storylines to microlines. Like reading an old superhero comic or something.

I know, it's kind of weird how each issue seems to be moving away from entire storylines to microlines. Like reading an old superhero comic or something.
    was that a bad thing?

feels like he's trying to explore stuff all around since the main threats to all communities were taken down

was that a bad thing?

feels like he's trying to explore stuff all around since the main threats to all communities were taken down
    I didn't mind it.

Looks like they might be trying to create some idea that there's a restoring community across the country here pretty soon with all these small arcs and newer discoveries. Maybe a resurgent US Government?

I didn't mind it.

Looks like they might be trying to create some idea that there's a restoring community across the country here pretty soon with all these small arcs and newer discoveries. Maybe a resurgent US Government?
    I don't have high hopes for a resurgent government if they were in DC for this long but nothing came out of it

I don't have high hopes for a resurgent government if they were in DC for this long but nothing came out of it
    I'm assuming they're probably coming out of Colorado or another place that would be an emergency bunker but not a huge target like DC.