Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks. System requirements is less of an issue now but I have SOMA on my wishlist and I have bought Binding of Isaac (not played yet tho).

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks. System requirements is less of an issue now but I have SOMA on my wishlist and I have bought Binding of Isaac (not played yet tho).
    what kind of gaming pc do u have
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    SOMA is a terrible game

unless you like cheap jump scares

For you PS4 wankers out there

Yo, recommend me a game for PS4

Preferably one that costs 20-40€ these days

Something like a witcher would be nice

Super Smash Bros

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

If that was directed at me, only PS4 games please.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Yo, recommend me a game for PS4

Preferably one that costs 20-40€ these days

Something like a witcher would be nice
    Horizon? Fallout 4?

You've played most open world games on ps4 by now. So I'm going to recommend a couple of linear ones as well.

Have you played Dishonored? Hitman? Resident Evil 7? Evil Within? Persona 5? Tomb Raider? Did you ever play MG5?

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    Horizon? Fallout 4?

You've played most open world games on ps4 by now. So I'm going to recommend a couple of linear ones as well.

Have you played Dishonored? Hitman? Resident Evil 7? Evil Within? Persona 5? Tomb Raider? Did you ever play MG5?
    Fallout does not interest me, and idk about the horizon, It got me interested when you played it but the interest died quickly.

Played the first Dishonored years ago, don't think I will play the second one anytime soon. Hitman does not seem like a game I would enjoy. RE and Evil Within are too scary. Persona 5 is too long, don't care about Tomb Raider.

I actually did not, I used to be a huge MGS fan but these days it's meh to me, last one I played was MGR in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Fallout does not interest me, and idk about the horizon, It got me interested when you played it but the interest died quickly.

Played the first Dishonored years ago, don't think I will play the second one anytime soon. Hitman does not seem like a game I would enjoy. RE and Evil Within are too scary. Persona 5 is too long, don't care about Tomb Raider.

I actually did not, I used to be a huge MGS fan but these days it's meh to me, last one I played was MGR in 2013.
    I see you're in that phase, games are boring atm phase

You'll get over it.

If you liked Skyrim, try Fallout. The interest didn't come immediatly to me either, a couple hours later... Fallout 3

The second dishonored game is even bigger, and more choices. I love that franchise, but you don't want to play that or Hitman. Not a fan of stealth games?

MGR is not a true MG game tho, gameplay wise.

I played Horizon for 50-60 hours. Y liked it as well, and you know how much like bandwagons. Play Horizon if not Just Cause 3 is "free" for ps + if you didn't play the second game it could be something you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    I see you're in that phase, games are boring atm phase

You'll get over it.

If you liked Skyrim, try Fallout. The interest didn't come immediatly to me either, a couple hours later... Fallout 3

The second dishonored game is even bigger, and more choices. I love that franchise, but you don't want to play that or Hitman. Not a fan of stealth games?

MGR is not a true MG game tho, gameplay wise.

I played Horizon for 50-60 hours. Y liked it as well, and you know how much like bandwagons. Play Horizon if not Just Cause 3 is "free" for ps + if you didn't play the second game it could be something you'd like.
    Yeah, I barely play any games longer than 1 hour at once, think today was the first time I played this month as well.

MGR is Metal Gear, enough said. I did play MGS 2, 3 and 4 btw, and some missions in Peace Walker.

Guess I'll try Just Cause 3 later, prob not this weekend but potentially next week.