Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How awesome am I?
    Awesome
    Super Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.E View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a game you guys should check out is kingdom of amalur its amazing i did 4 play throughs
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by The Gadmiral View Post
    Seriously?
    yes i made a universalist, a mage/finesse, might/finesse, and one pure mage

i recommend maxing out blacksmithing and sage craft. stealth is kinda unecessary

So I just got a 3ds and I've been out of the loop for awhile, but I want to get Monster Hunter and I need another game to get for it. What's a good one that's out or is coming out?

It's not the drugs that make a drug addict, it's the need to escape reality..

Quote Originally Posted by Walk View Post
    So I just got a 3ds and I've been out of the loop for awhile, but I want to get Monster Hunter and I need another game to get for it. What's a good one that's out or is coming out?
    fire emblem awakening, pokemon alpha sapphire, a link between worlds, sm4sh, majoras mask 3d, ace attorney dual destinies. pick one

If you want to wait until the end of the year there will be a new ace attorney game.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could get zero escape virtue's last reward

Its a good game and a sequel to 999.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepah View Post
    Cool cover . What type of game is this?

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post

Cool cover . What type of game is this?
    strategy rpg, with pokemon elements, and even some visual novel aspects as well

you get to collect and fuse demons, customize characters and teams, deploy them on an isometric maps, then fight in a turn based manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepah View Post
    strategy rpg, with pokemon elements, and even some visual novel aspects as well

you get to collect and fuse demons, customize characters and teams, deploy them on an isometric maps, then fight in a turn based manner.
    Might get it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag View Post
    fire emblem awakening, pokemon alpha sapphire, a link between worlds, sm4sh, majoras mask 3d, ace attorney dual destinies. pick one
    Gad mentioned for me to get Fire Emblem but I've never played one before. What's a link between worlds? Or sm4sh? Never played a zelda or ace attorney game

It's not the drugs that make a drug addict, it's the need to escape reality..

Bravely Default was so awesome.

Thanks to Cake~

Might get it andCOLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Gad mentioned for me to get Fire Emblem but I've never played one before. What's a link between worlds? Or sm4sh? Never played a zelda or ace attorney game
    a link between worlds is the newest zelda game, sm4sh is super smash bros. 4.
    awakening is very beginner-friendly and ace attorney is basically a visual novel so you can play both with no prior knowledge of the franchise without problems.

Gad mentioned for me to get Fire Emblem but I've never played one before. What's a link between worlds? Or sm4sh? Never played a zelda game
    Go and play all those and catch up with the older ones! Run!

I want some recommendations of good, preferably cheap games on Steam with low system requirements.

My computer isn't suited for newer games (low-end i5 CPU, GT 720M GPU) but I finally have some money I might be able to spend on cheap games from Steam. Recommend some really good games that don't require much of a computer to play. Classics are fine, indie stuff as well as long as it's high quality. If they're on sale that's fantastic.

I play most genres but I'm not that interested in multiplayer games, fighting games, sport games or simulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Excrement View Post
    Oh you bet. His name was Monster-Ock. Dude was fuckin scary. Faggot gave me nightmares.
    Same here. Especially those noises he made, too creepy.

I actually tried fighting him the first few times before I realised you were supposed to run away.

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post
    I want some recommendations of good, preferably cheap games on Steam with low system requirements.

My computer isn't suited for newer games (low-end i5 CPU, GT 720M GPU) but I finally have some money I might be able to spend on cheap games from Steam. Recommend some really good games that don't require much of a computer to play. Classics are fine, indie stuff as well as long as it's high quality. If they're on sale that's fantastic.

I play most genres but I'm not that interested in multiplayer games, fighting games, sport games or simulators.
    Dust: An Elysian Tail (platformer with fluid action and rpg elements)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/236090/

Child of Light (traditional rpg with beautiful art and even more beautiful music)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/256290/

Transistor (action rpg with triple A quality)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/237930/

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (rouge-like dungeon crawler with tons of replaybility)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/250900/

they're all on sale right now

Thanks. I bought two, remains to be seen if my PC runs them, but seemed promising.

Hey guys I am looking for an RPG (PC only)... Any good suggestions, obviously you should ignore something like Dark Souls that's way too obvious to ignore.

Well ?

Also, I don't mind something for PS2 or PSP (Persona 3 and 4 were awesome, same with Valkyria Chronicles 2) ... So shoot away.
    Last edited by Game Master; 07-16-2015 at 11:46 PM.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chess Master View Post
    Hey guys I am looking for an RPG (PC only)... Any good suggestions, obviously you should ignore something like Dark Souls that's way too obvious to ignore.

Well ?

Also, I don't mind something for PS2 or PSP (Persona 3 and 4 were awesome, same with Valkyria Chronicles 2) ... So shoot away.
    the witcher

The New Xenoblade came out on the Wii U. I am planning to buy it after Christmas. I heard its good.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

No need, I got Tales of Zestiria... Pretty awesome game

And who doesn't know about Witcher 3 dude >.> it won GOTY award
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscation View Post

http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...php?38849-SOMA

Check this out, its on steam as well

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac is also a very good game