Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Houken can be Tou if they duel.
    But I'm definitely not of the same mind as you when it comes to the feasibility of this. Houken does not lead charges, he could be pryed apart from Ouki by a handful of his men long enough for him to concentrate on the situation which would be even easier with a general on the offensive (as Chousou thought Ouki would not fight Houken, and that definitely does not mean he thought Ouki would flee).
    Imo there are only two ways to use Houken, if he is used to lead a charge I won't even take that part into account (like having Moubu build a mountain fort)

But it seems the others disagree and you don't need every vote to win

I see Night/Allara grandly advantaged frankly. All they need is a decent tactician+Houken on one side and Reiou on the other side.

How can Nord make it interesting? By putting both Earl Shi and Tou on the same side. Then, it'll be a dice roll.

Seems like the opinions differ greatly here, it should be interesting

Well I don't think Rihaku could stop Ei Shi, nor that Gakujou can match him. I also think that he was either first or second amongst the fire dragons, so above Reiou.
    Ei Shi could maybe be taken down by Houken and then again I have doubts (he would most likely duel him but he can do so to hold him while his troops finish the work and then come back to help him), but on the same battlefield as Tou he's finished imo.

But we'll see

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    I hope you don't mind sending you the strategy in two parts. Will finish the map deployment later.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Void, what did you think about my general strategy?

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Void, what did you think about my general strategy?
    It's too vague

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    I hope you don't mind sending you the strategy in two parts. Will finish the map deployment later.
    oh okay

I hope you go into detail on what each officer will do, it'll cost you points if people start assuming and stuff.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Less than 18 hours left
    @Heart; @Nordlending;

Nord wins by default because he sent me the general portion of his strat if Allara doesn't send his btw.

Don't lose by default T_T.

That third round is going to end with only disqualifications it seems

Allara sent me his, gotta wait for Nord's completed one.

Soon.

Okay, got them both but not in a position to post them yet. I'll do it in two hours.

I am curios. Depending on his strategy I might actually have a chance of winning.

OP is updated:

Quote Originally Posted by Void King View Post
    OP is updated:

Seems like the strategy are quite similar, would've been fun if the offensives had been face to face.
    Anyway, I thought that Alaboi had it in the bag given his strong defense but Nord's offensive is also much stronger than Alaboi's (Rihaku stopping Tou Ranbihaku and Ei Shi is pretty much impossible)

But Nord didn't give orders about Houken, so I guess he is free to wait in front of their charges and pick them off

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dedede View Post
    Seems like the strategy are quite similar, would've been fun if the offensives had been face to face.
    Anyway, I thought that Alaboi had it in the bag given his strong defense but Nord's offensive is also much stronger than Alaboi's (Rihaku stopping Tou Ranbihaku and Ei Shi is pretty much impossible)

But Nord didn't give orders about Houken, so I guess he is free to wait in front of their charges and pick them off
    That's why added the thing about if something slowed the momentum that Earl Shi would join Tou. It seemed more logical that Tou who leades the charge will encounter Houken first. Both of them Tag teaming Houken will end pretty badly for Houken.

Oh my, Rihaku tanking both Tou and Earl Shi. Isn't this guy unlucky

Gakujo will take his 5k men unit up the hill to burn the forest.
    The trees spite

6 is the joke army of 10 000 people and will be filled with flags, junk, and other things that will make it look like there is a lot more people there than you think. Lead by Kinmou

- - - Updated - - -

I love this battle

I'll do the Corner very late tomorrow though, I hope it still will help someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Void King View Post
    Battle Conditions:

Map, (A plain, with a relatively clean terrain. The central mountain dagger is covered with the deepest and most knotted vegetation, and it's most absolutely impassable. The fighting is to develop around it.):