Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I thought I voted

Nord:

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In this scenario I see both teams defensive lines crumbling and get overwhelmed, so the edge goes to whoever holds the stronger offense afterwards.

Tou + Ei Grey Shi + Ranbihaku + 100 War Chariots + 160k men >>> Rinbukun + Mangoku + Kouyoku + 130k men

When it comes to raw offensive force, Nord put all of his eggs in one basket and that's going to dominate Allara who tried to balance his two sides a bit more. The only question is if Houken can even the odds a bit, weaken Nord's offensive enough that Allara can gain the edge from there. If Houken attacks Tou then he can put in some damage but My Name is Earl will come bail him out. Alternatively he can pick off Ranbihaku or the Emo spearman, that will sting Nord's army quite a bit, but I still don't think it will cripple his army enough that Allara can trump him when the second phase comes. He could take out Shunmen without too much trouble, but that's not going to be a major hit either.

[Nordlending]
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Its not Nord's intention to go on a merry go round.

GENERAL STRATEGY
    Tou will lead the charge of his unit and will first go towards the enemy base. Earl Shi will do the same but will be a bit behind and will momenterly join his force with Tou if he becomes to slow. After hitting the enemy area they will go in a spin trough the opponent base and kill everything.

He will eradicate Rihaku and Mouten's troops and possibly kill them. Houken can provide protection but he cant defend against Tou, Earl Shi and Ranbihaku all at once. So they either try to retreat or they die but maybe take down one of Tou, Earl Shi, Ranbihaku.

If Rihaku and co retreat honestly the best thing for Tou + Earl Shi to do is to reform and clash with Reiou and co in which they should have the advantage.

So the end result is Nord will definitely lose all the mid carders on defense. Not a big loss really + 40k troops. His strategists have plenty of time to escape. On the other hand Allara loses a big chunk of troops. Anywhere from 40s-65k troops depending on if they are fully routed and possibly his commanders on defense. At the very least they retreat and are taken out of action for a while.

At this point Reiou should be closing in on Tou and co but they should have enough time to reform their army. It will be a fairly close fight but Tou and co should have a slight numbers advantage and a clear commander advantage.

So my vote is for [Nordlending]

Allara:

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Since I'm not as casual about Houken as GP and felix, I give this to
    [Allara],
    though not by much. Reason: me spamming the last pages. If Allara or Nord (well, Nord more likely)are not happy, I can explain, but I guess it's enough.

2-1 Nord

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I won.

To bad I can't use this strat again. Its only viable on a map like this.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    Too bad I can't use this strat again. Its only viable on a map like this.
    Nonsense, you should keep on using this strat, don't let some pesky little thing like the map get in the way

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    El Shi?

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Damn him for having a mustache and helmet already.
    so this is where these things were

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg