Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 579
  1. #21
    Generation 4 ain't bad but Generation 1 was GOAT.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  2. #22
    Admittedly I'm excited for this, but X & Y got shafted HARD!

  3. #23
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was back during 2004 or something. It's been a decade already.
    I'd rather them they remake Pokemon XD for the handhelds

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will have to complete my Nuzlocke by then.
    Let's not make promises we can't keep.


    You should, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But just imagine Giratina coming from the Distortion World in 3D.

    - - - Updated - - -


    I disagree.
    While cool, I'd rather see Dark Lugia and such.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generation 4 ain't bad but Generation 1 was GOAT.
    I had a super strong preference for Gen 2.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by THE BIG GREEN YOSHI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Admittedly I'm excited for this, but X & Y got shafted HARD!
    How so?
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!




  4. #24
    X & Y proved us that Game Freak can make a good and honest Pokemon game, but they never patched it up with Omicropenis & Alphuckpenis, and never made a third version on top of that.

    The only reason I'm excited for this is because I'm a Gen Wunner, TBH.

  5. #25
    Replaying Pokemon X right now and the big guy's backstory was pretty sad. The background theme was amazing though.
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  6. #26
    Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, Hero Of Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    42,157
    Gen 7 will be then golden generation of prime paragon pinnacle supreme greatness

  7. #27
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by THE BIG GREEN YOSHI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    X & Y proved us that Game Freak can make a good and honest Pokemon game, but they never patched it up with Omicropenis & Alphuckpenis, and never made a third version on top of that.

    The only reason I'm excited for this is because I'm a Gen Wunner, TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Replaying Pokemon X right now and the big guy's backstory was pretty sad. The background theme was amazing though.
    X was great. Very well done.


    I sort of wish Pokemon Z was made in the way of being a sort of continuation. I thought it was confirmed but it wasn't.


    That said, I have an extra Mew card I think.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!




  8. #28
    Spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    489
    That means the anime will be another 200 episodes away before ash goes back to the indigo league T.T

    - - - Updated - - -

    +1 for the game
    -1 for the anime

  9. #29
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    X was great. Very well done.


    I sort of wish Pokemon Z was made in the way of being a sort of continuation. I thought it was confirmed but it wasn't.


    That said, I have an extra Mew card I think.
    I meant Z should have been done like BW2 where the tale picks up a couple years later sort of deal.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!




  10. #30
    The SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN Hulk Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    45,234
    Too soon

  11. #31
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    7,411
    i thought this was a fake.

    Thanks to Myst~


  12. #32
    Kill the past Strain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,813
    actually looking forward to this, though i think this theme is pretty strange. while silver and gold weren't exactly sun and moon, thematically they are very, very similar especially with the ho-oh and lugia inspirations. lugia and ho-oh have been frequently shown with a sun and moon respectively in different games, movies etc. so i would have expected something else entirely.

    honestly there are so many possibilities for settings, i'm kind of disappointed. having a medieval pokémon or a cyberpunk pokémon could be very cool, though cyberpunk isn't really a genre that's fitting for a game that's rated E.

  13. #33
    Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, Hero Of Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    42,157
    Lemme get dem starters

  14. #34
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cormag View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    actually looking forward to this, though i think this theme is pretty strange. while silver and gold weren't exactly sun and moon, thematically they are very, very similar especially with the ho-oh and lugia inspirations. lugia and ho-oh have been frequently shown with a sun and moon respectively in different games, movies etc. so i would have expected something else entirely.

    honestly there are so many possibilities for settings, i'm kind of disappointed. having a medieval pokémon or a cyberpunk pokémon could be very cool, though cyberpunk isn't really a genre that's fitting for a game that's rated E.
    I sort of agree with this.

    I know Ho-Oh was also marketed as the sky with Lugia as the sea, it's hard to deny the sun/moon tones the story kept pumping into those two. It would have been pretty interesting to see them do something a little different with a Past/Future (Rock/Steel) dichotomy or something. Sky and Earth would have been a decent one, too. Maybe a Nature vs Civilization?

    That said, Sun and Moon are still really good ideas. I'm pretty hyped for this one on par with X/Y.
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!




  15. #35
    Pokemon Sun/Moon are a totally new generation right?
    One Million Years Daydream Ice Silkworm
    Four Hundred Thousand Years Ice Emperor Scorpion Hyotei
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Snow Emperor Xuenu
    One Hundred Thousand Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant
    Three Hundred Thousand Years Polar Ice Bear White
    One Hundred Thousand Years Sea Mermaid Princess Leah
    Seven Hundred Thousand Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor



  16. #36
    Red Regalia Of Fire Rax, Hero Of Carnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    42,157
    Gen 7!

  17. #37
    Zutto zutto zutto zutto Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pokemon Sun/Moon are a totally new generation right?
    Affirmative
    Not everyone who works hard is rewarded! However, all those who succeed have worked hard!




  18. #38
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    37,297
    Pokemon going strong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If its on 3DS, I'll buy it.

    I was hoping that it was a remake of Firered and Leafgreen though.
    A remake of a remake?


  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Void King View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Too soon
    It's been three years, it's about the same as usual.

  20. #40
    DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,551
    Not for the console, I take it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •