Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 579
  1. #1
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,968

    Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon


    Confirmed today after a leak yesterday, Pokemon will have another iteration of it's extremely popular handheld game out by "Holiday 2016" for the Nintendo 3DS. It looks like it won't require the NEW 3DS to work and it should also work on the 2DS as well.

    No real information on it yet, just some guys working on a town.

    Also announced was Red, Blue, and Yellow being available for eShop tomorrow. What's interesting about this one is how it will utilize the Pokemon Bank to move around Pokemon back and forth, so if you catch some Pokemon in Red/Blue/Yellow, you can send them to Sun/Moon. And presumably also X/Y and OR/AS.

    So what do you guys think? What are you looking for in the next game? What do you think the starters will be like?

    Here's a link to the official site for some scant info. http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-gb/



    Starters from left to right: Rowlet, Litty, and Popplio


    RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 23, 2016


    Last edited by Makenzye; 05-10-2016 at 06:44 PM.

  2. #2
    A new gen is always exciting.

    What do they mean by "Holiday 2016" though? Which holiday?

  3. #3
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusarigama View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A new gen is always exciting.

    What do they mean by "Holiday 2016" though? Which holiday?
    Winter time. Could be November, though.



  4. #4
    If its on 3DS, I'll buy it.

    I was hoping that it was a remake of Firered and Leafgreen though.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  5. #5
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If its on 3DS, I'll buy it.

    I was hoping that it was a remake of Firered and Leafgreen though.
    Good news!

    You can play their non remake form as a downloaded game.

    Including the Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition



  6. #6
    Seems like they've already ran out of ideas for good names, it was bound to happen eventually. I guess there will be over 800 at this point

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good news!

    You can play their non remake form as a downloaded game.

    Including the Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition
    In 3DS?

    Is it for free?






    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  8. #8
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In 3DS?

    Is it for free?

    I wiiiiish.

    But the nice thing is they'll use Pokemon Bank so you can transfer them back and forth with X/Y, ORAS, and S/M.



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wiiiiish.

    But the nice thing is they'll use Pokemon Bank so you can transfer them back and forth with X/Y, ORAS, and S/M.
    I see.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  10. #10
    I was hoping for a Generation 4 remake but this is a good surprise.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was hoping for a Generation 4 remake but this is a good surprise.
    Generation 1 still need it's remake first though.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generation 1 still need it's remake first though.
    But Generation 1 already had a remake, generation 4 never got their's.

  13. #13
    Red Hero Rax, The Hero From Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    51,437
    FINALLY, THE FIRST CYCLE OF THE SUN BEGINS




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  14. #14
    Tsubomi Sakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Canada, Ontario, Mississauga
    Posts
    839
    Excited but broke. Someone wana send me some $$ so i can get red blue and yellow

  15. #15
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generation 1 still need it's remake first though.
    Fire Red and Leaf Green was the remake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Generation 1 already had a remake, generation 4 never got their's.
    Diamond and Pearl? I think Pokemon Co. felt the game was too recent in hardware to issue a remake.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Tsubomi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excited but broke. Someone wana send me some $$ so i can get red blue and yellow
    Sure. Gotta send me that Omanyte fossil, though.



  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Generation 1 already had a remake, generation 4 never got their's.
    Generation 1 priority though.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generation 1 still need it's remake first though.
    They've already been remade once.

  18. #18
    That was back during 2004 or something. It's been a decade already.





    一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

    十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

    Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'


  19. #19
    Lord Cthulhu Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,139
    Will have to complete my Nuzlocke by then.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Diamond and Pearl? I think Pokemon Co. felt the game was too recent in hardware to issue a remake.
    But just imagine Giratina coming from the Distortion World in 3D.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodborne View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Generation 1 priority though.
    I disagree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •