Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Eating better always help. The wife of a friend (He was a chef and became a health coach) couldnt have babies and the doctors told her she would never be a mom. She then got a super special diet by her husband, three years later they became parents and their son now is 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dislike to take pills and shit. If I have a flu I try first to heal myself with teas and what not. Only in extreme or hard cases I go to the doctor. I almost never get sick, probably like three times per year as much.

My brother on the other hand, even if he bigger and athetlic (he can play any sport but baseball is his forte) gets sick contastly, even developed asthma this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh last time I got sick was when I came back from CDMX (Capital of Mexico) and made my whole family sick with me, I got ok a week after it, My mom took her a month and brother and dad 2 months (Is when they found out my bro got asthma)

I have a very vietnamese diet. Very healthy.

Though, things I need to change but don't want too is don't eat citrus fruits, less spices, and caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a very vietnamese diet. Very healthy.

Though, things I need to change but don't want too is don't eat citrus fruits, less spices, and caffeine.
    Species like what? i used to think soy was healthy and it isnt

Stay away from processed foods and sugar and 90% of any disease you'll never have to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Species like what? i used to think soy was healthy and it isnt
    By that I meant, I eat very well balance diet. To be honest, I don't eat too much soy.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    By that I meant, I eat very well balance diet. To be honest, I don't eat too much soy.
    I eat tons of sugar while stressed I probably send BD pics of "I sinned" with a bag of doritos and diet coke twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Stay away from processed foods and sugar and 90% of any disease you'll never have to deal with.
    sugar is deadly, it destroys your blood vessels over time and you hardly notice the symptoms then BOOM you get angina. it's probably the hardest thing to quit tho, arguably more difficult than cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    sugar is deadly, it destroys your blood vessels over time and you hardly notice the symptoms then BOOM you get angina. it's probably the hardest thing to quit tho, arguably more difficult than cigarettes
    At this moment I'm trying to shift into a ketogenic diet. It's confusing as shit though, I don't know what I'm supposed to eat and it's crazy I may have to give up most of what I've been eating my whole life.

Very difficult transition.

Interesting