Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Eating better always help. The wife of a friend (He was a chef and became a health coach) couldnt have babies and the doctors told her she would never be a mom. She then got a super special diet by her husband, three years later they became parents and their son now is 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dislike to take pills and shit. If I have a flu I try first to heal myself with teas and what not. Only in extreme or hard cases I go to the doctor. I almost never get sick, probably like three times per year as much.

My brother on the other hand, even if he bigger and athetlic (he can play any sport but baseball is his forte) gets sick contastly, even developed asthma this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh last time I got sick was when I came back from CDMX (Capital of Mexico) and made my whole family sick with me, I got ok a week after it, My mom took her a month and brother and dad 2 months (Is when they found out my bro got asthma)
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

I have a very vietnamese diet. Very healthy.

Though, things I need to change but don't want too is don't eat citrus fruits, less spices, and caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a very vietnamese diet. Very healthy.

Though, things I need to change but don't want too is don't eat citrus fruits, less spices, and caffeine.
    Species like what? i used to think soy was healthy and it isnt
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Stay away from processed foods and sugar and 90% of any disease you'll never have to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Alias View Post
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Species like what? i used to think soy was healthy and it isnt
    By that I meant, I eat very well balance diet. To be honest, I don't eat too much soy.

Quote Originally Posted by Listen, buddy View Post
    By that I meant, I eat very well balance diet. To be honest, I don't eat too much soy.
    I eat tons of sugar while stressed I probably send BD pics of "I sinned" with a bag of doritos and diet coke twice a week.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Stay away from processed foods and sugar and 90% of any disease you'll never have to deal with.
    sugar is deadly, it destroys your blood vessels over time and you hardly notice the symptoms then BOOM you get angina. it's probably the hardest thing to quit tho, arguably more difficult than cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    sugar is deadly, it destroys your blood vessels over time and you hardly notice the symptoms then BOOM you get angina. it's probably the hardest thing to quit tho, arguably more difficult than cigarettes
    At this moment I'm trying to shift into a ketogenic diet. It's confusing as shit though, I don't know what I'm supposed to eat and it's crazy I may have to give up most of what I've been eating my whole life.

Very difficult transition.
    Well I wouldn't want you to lose 5 years of your life only to discover that you'll never beat me
    Meanwhile ... Fab beat me I'm sorry guys

Interesting
    No.​

ok rediscovered the reason for why 8 hrs sleep is recommended for guys again.

testosterone production. Getting 8 hours sleep boosts your testosterone.

Higher testosterone results in more confidence, more competitiveness, stronger bones, stronger muscles and a general state of well-being. Also causes stronger erections and a higher libido. You should also sleep early and wake up early. Going to bed around 9ish releases anti-aging hormones.

White can confirm the benefits of all this extra sleep.
    @Ricky;

I dont know about the anti aging stuff, but I feel a lot better going to bed early. There is a lot more structure to the day, Im eating better, Im excising more because im not tired in the morning, Im focusing more in work and im seeing more daylight so I have more things I can do in the day

I miss those twilight nights, but the benefits of going to bed early can definitely be felt. And yeah its definitely better to not take naps

ya and speaking of eight hour sleep i read a few days ago that sleeping less than eight hours is linked to intrusive thoughts. you'll basically experience negative/depressive thoughts or general anxiety which can def snowball into a shitty day. there's some truth in that study imho.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/06/h...nt-memory.html

dope as fuck. it's basically a pacemaker for the brain and will only fire when you struggle to store information.

Link: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0216110544.htm

tl;dr histone deacetylase / HDAC3 causes long term memory problems and by targeting the enzyme with drugs you can increase the efficiency of your brain's long term memory for people losing that ability. The article states that as people get older this enzyme restricts the dna from releasing inhibiting our long term memory functions.

Usually when I wake up and drink water my stomach feels funny. I started drinking honey water every morning and no longer have that feeling.
    No.​

Mega Ton
    I have a shoulder that gives me a slight sharp pain when i raise them and extend them away from my body. It's like right in the rotator cup area. I wonder if there is a natural cure or if i need to go see a doctor? I went to the chiropractor and that didn't seem to fix anything. Getting old sucks.

Any tips on removing oral thrush on the mouth and pores on the temple, cheek, and forehead

Currently putting honey on my face (Honey once a day while Honey with Lemon once a week) but it looks like the honey dissapears on some parts of my face after a few minutes.
    Not really sure why
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

[/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
    I have a shoulder that gives me a slight sharp pain when i raise them and extend them away from my body. It's like right in the rotator cup area. I wonder if there is a natural cure or if i need to go see a doctor? I went to the chiropractor and that didn't seem to fix anything. Getting old sucks.
    would visit a doctor. they'll run some diagnostics, possible x-ray, target the root of the problem & give pain meds.

most chiropractors are out there to make a quick buck. they'll provide temporary relief by adjusting your neck and cracking your back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    Any tips on removing oral thrush on the mouth and pores on the temple, cheek, and forehead

Currently putting honey on my face (Honey once a day while Honey with Lemon once a week) but it looks like the honey dissapears on some parts of my face after a few minutes.
    Not really sure why
    nyastatin is great for oral thrush. provides a speedy recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.newsweek.com/alzheimers-disease-brain-plaque-brain-damage-879049

YOOOOO. major break through. i know it seems like they have a breakthrough every few months or so but this is promising considering it was tested on actual humans instead of rats

cant wait for scientist to finally develop a cure to this irreversible piece of shit of a condition