Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    https://futurism.com/videos/this-tou...imbing-stairs/
    @Zentos;

Are you gonna be working with stuff like this in the future?
    No.​

I can't see the video but is it one of those boston dynamics robots?

Quote Originally Posted by John Wick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't see the video but is it one of those boston dynamics robots?

Looks similar, yeah.
    No.​

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    https://futurism.com/videos/this-tou...imbing-stairs/
    @Zentos;

Are you gonna be working with stuff like this in the future?
    We have, among other things, a 4 legged walker similar to this one and it was one of the things I could've worked on starting a year and a half ago, but I'm not working on it. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for me to do anything other than my own work, when my university started working on bionic arms on my initiative.

It's great to see a lot of unis picking up the pace with robotics because their R&D potential is massive. I mean, even for a small country like Croatia, my uni (especially our institute within the uni) is working on projects all over the world and despite being an educational institution, a whole lot of products is being made. Really helps when you're doing your own work in a stimulating environment.

Hey guys.

I need help with my homework. I got two questions.

Describe a mechanism for enforcing memory protection in order to prevent a program from modifying the memory associated with other programs.

The other one is

Describe some of the challenges of designing operating systems for mobile devices compared with designing operating systems for traditional PCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    That's good. What was it about?
    Unix haha.
    @Y; you familiar with Unix at all?

I honestly never heard of it until I was assigned to do the project. I've heard of Linus before. It's super old too - came out in the 1970s.

I was in charge of explaining the interface, and protection/security.

I gotta ask.

TMF, what are you're favorite operating systems?

I've always loved Windows 7 and IOS.

IOS.

Do you guys think that Virtual reality will become a huge thing in the future?

I don't really know how to feel about it myself.

I really like the idea of being able to see what it's like to spend time in a virtual world, but I feel that I would become way too addicted to it and wouldn't want to leave.

I know I'm a week or so late with this, but the Iphone 8 got announced recently.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/iphone-8-review

It's ridiculous just how expensive these things could be.

Pretty interesting.
    No.​

Mega Ton
    I found this little gadget at Best Buy for about 30 USD. It's a universal audio reciever and transmitter made by Aluratek. It allows me to pair my wireless headphones to my TV which makes watching TV late at night a godsend. I have very thin walls so i enjoy feeling like i can blast my speakers and it really enhances the movie experience. Highly recommend getting one of these gadgets if you need privacy.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly don't know why i waited so long to get wireless headphones. I used wired headphones for years and then my last pair went bad. These are just awesome. 17 hours of battery life and it's nice to be able to set my phone or device down and walk away without having to carry it with me.

- - - Updated - - -