Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Useful Links

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a moment of your time, bolids

@Pimp of Pimps @Zoro @Myst @PZ @Loki @DoflaMihawk @Bold @Speedyg @Nordlending @Makenzye @Luffee @Ichiryuu @VICE @JamesKurde @Whookie @Crispickle @Kuroashisanji @Big Daddy Alias @CarryOn @felixng2015 @Duke Xin @say-and-sing @Dai Don Dedede @Luckykrish @Saki @HiShin @Juan @CodeZero @giantbiceps @Guoan @abdurahman @gn_x00 @Tenzen @SpiRo @Zentos @Amol @DreX @asuna @Chaos2000;

if you're craving for a more chat-oriented way to discuss Kingdom with old and new friends, check out /r/Kingdom, our new discord partners

the place is cozy and friendly, there's room to discuss anything from the story, the new chapters, art, theories on future developments. There's a constant feed of reddit threads as well as for threads of Kankoku Pass, so you just won't miss any discussion going on about kingdom no matter where it takes place.

if you have discord, join. If you don't, join regardless, it's easy to set it up and you'll most likely use it for other businesses as well. See you on board for some Kingdom & chill!
    Hey guys, I'm mod of /r/Kingdom as well as a moderator in the discord server. I would like to wish all of you that are interested in joining a big welcome! We hope to see both the forum and discord increase in activity. Kingdom certainly deserves a bigger and more organised fanbase!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonNMP View Post
    Hey guys, I'm mod of /r/Kingdom as well as a moderator in the discord server. I would like to wish all of you that are interested in joining a big welcome! We hope to see both the forum and discord increase in activity. Kingdom certainly deserves a bigger and more organised fanbase!
    Glad to see you visiting Jason, I'm expecting a promising and friendly partnership.

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Lord of the Endless Chaos
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    a moment of your time, bolids

@Pimp of Pimps @Zoro @Myst @PZ @Loki @DoflaMihawk @Bold @Speedyg @Nordlending @Makenzye @Luffee @Ichiryuu @VICE @JamesKurde @Whookie @Crispickle @Kuroashisanji @Big Daddy Alias @CarryOn @felixng2015 @Duke Xin @say-and-sing @Dai Don Dedede @Luckykrish @Saki @HiShin @Juan @CodeZero @giantbiceps @Guoan @abdurahman @gn_x00 @Tenzen @SpiRo @Zentos @Amol @DreX @asuna @Chaos2000;

if you're craving for a more chat-oriented way to discuss Kingdom with old and new friends, check out /r/Kingdom, our new discord partners

the place is cozy and friendly, there's room to discuss anything from the story, the new chapters, art, theories on future developments. There's a constant feed of reddit threads as well as for threads of Kankoku Pass, so you just won't miss any discussion going on about kingdom no matter where it takes place.

if you have discord, join. If you don't, join regardless, it's easy to set it up and you'll most likely use it for other businesses as well. See you on board for some Kingdom & chill!
    Why tag me?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos2000 View Post
    Why tag me?
    You're in the section mention group, bolid