Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    for all we know Urouge might have cleaned up the fight, the details need to be a lot clear. this is the same case for Law and Luffy; Law dealt as much damage as possible and Luffy delivered the final blow

so I wouldn't claim Urouge to be stronger until its actually proven that he beat a sweet commander on his own

They didn't invade at the same time. Urouge is still recovering from his victory over the 4th Commander of Big Mom's crew in the sky island.

The latest chapter just further reinforced them being a step above the Supernova.

Gear 2nd/3rd went all out against Cracker and got dominated without even making Cracker lose any ground or break a sweat, he couldn't last half an hour on the floor pressed under an immaculate Cracker's shield. Urouge put on a show but he too was brought down once Cracker came on the scene, and Kid and Apoo never even brought things that far.

Jack is most likely even more powerful than Cracker and Neko and Inu stalled him for 5 days straight in 12 hour shifts. Gear 4th could temporarily boost Luffy above the minks, but he'd have to do in 10 minutes what Jack couldn't do in 5 days, which is a tall order.

It's not really a tall order considering Luffy's strength in G4 being way higher than Jack who's more of an endurance/durability freak. But we'll see next chapter for certainty.

@SuperSonic

Why didn't you answer any of my questions on the spoiler thread????

Great point! Thanks, that really helped me with my top 50 list project i'm working on.@Great Potato

They're a step above the Supernovas but not on Jack's level.

I find it so hard to believe that we were in the latter part of Zou arc in January 2016. It only feels like yesterday. Time flies man.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find it so hard to believe that we were in the latter part of Zou arc in January 2016. It only feels like yesterday. Time flies man.
    2017 truly moved fast. Which is good because that year was not that exciting but can you move a little slower please 2018?

As for topic, i think they are current Luffy level in their normal versions and Jack level in their full moon versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty Kaido View Post
    2017 truly moved fast. Which is good because that year was not that exciting but can you move a little slower please 2018?

As for topic, i think they are current Luffy level in their normal versions and Jack level in their full moon versions.
    Luffy level huh? You think Luffy can stall Jack for 11 hours without help?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Whitebeard View Post
    Luffy level huh? You think Luffy can stall Jack for 11 hours without help?
    I think G4 should be able to keep Jack at bay, only problem is timelimit. Maybe Luffy can use the fight and run when he has to recharge, then fight again strategy.

Sulong Nekomamushi/Inurashi would be overkill.

I think G4 should be able to keep Jack at bay, only problem is timelimit. Maybe Luffy can use the fight and run when he has to recharge, then fight again strategy.
    He is weaker than Jack overall. Even if G4 is more powerful Jack can of course outlast it, given that a seriously injured Doflamingo was able to do so. So Luffy can't fight with Jack non stop for 12 hours. Therefore it's safe to say the minks are stronger than him overall

He is weaker than Jack overall. Even if G4 is more powerful Jack can of course outlast it, given that a seriously injured Doflamingo was able to do so. So Luffy can't fight with Jack non stop for 12 hours. Therefore it's safe to say the minks are stronger than him overall
    Was it ever stated exactly how Neko/Inu fought Jack? Thinking they could had used the fight then run strategy too when they got too tired out.

But you are probably right that the dukes are somewhere between Jack and the supernovas.

Was it ever stated exactly how Neko/Inu fought Jack? Thinking they could had used the fight then run strategy too when they got too tired out.

But you are probably right that the dukes are somewhere between Jack and the supernovas.
    Well if they left Jack could just do as he wanted and start wrecking havoc on the place. They most likely fought during the entire 12 hour span and rested when the other took over.

Well if they left Jack could just do as he wanted and start wrecking havoc on the place. They most likely fought during the entire 12 hour span and rested when the other took over.
    Yeah good point. That would had been some dumb planning since their goal was to protect the island. If they did fight Jack non stop separately that indeed puts them above the likes of current Luffy so like you said somewhere between Jack and the supernovas.