Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Adviser

So has people's opinions of Inuarashi/Nekomamushi regarding their strength changed?

The latest chapter we saw Nekomamushi, who was injured so bad his companions were concerned that he was standing, and missing an arm as well, scare the shit out of Capone, a member of the Worst Generation (who some people say can beat the likes of Vergo even). The cat made him run with his tail tucked between his legs just by staring at him and asking him a question.

So do people still think they're only Law level at best?? Or are they Doflamingo level? Or somewhere between Yonkou's top mates and Doflamingo? And why?
    Last edited by Z; 01-23-2016 at 05:11 AM.

Retired
    I don't see them being stronger than Kid or Law, much less Luffy or Zoro.

Adviser
    Do you think Capone would ever react like that if confronted by Kid or Law? Especially if they were wrapped in bandages?

Haodong Three Absolutes Huo Yuhao's Avatar
    This is a good question.

I would personally place them as lower top tiers, they've been commented on their strength just from their mere presence by Worst Generation member like Luffy and Capone, and the latter was sweatin bullets from his sheer presence even when he was injured.

I would place them on par with Doflamingo. I don't see them being anything below that level tbh.
    Last edited by Huo Yuhao; 01-23-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Changed?

It was obvious they were beasts when they stopped Jack's trunk and threw him to the floor casually.

So no it hasn't changed.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think Capone would ever react like that if confronted by Kid or Law? Especially if they were wrapped in bandages?
    He said the previous chapter that he was aware of how powerful the Minks were. I just don't think he was expecting one to be stronger than him. I think Inuarashi and Nekomamushi are on the same general level as Kid and Law.

Adviser
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicklet View Post
    Changed?

It was obvious they were beats when they stopped Jack's trunk and threw him to the floor casually.
    People thought and still do think that Law can beat them. The guy who possibly can't even push Doflamingo to high diff.

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Night of Darkness View Post
    This is a good question.

I would personally place them as lower top tiers, they been commented on their strength just from their mere presence by Worst Generation member like Luffy and Capone, and the latter was sweatin bullets from his sheer presence even when he was injured.

I would placed them on par with Doflamingo. I don't see them being anything below that level tbh.

You're falling for Oda's hype. There's no easy they're on par with an all-out Awakening Doflamingo.

To be fair, you're downplaying Capone. He made it clear that he does not want to fight all the Minks, so that's why he fled.

Adviser
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    He said the previous chapter that he was aware of how powerful the Minks were. I just don't think he was expecting one to be stronger than him. I think Inuarashi and Nekomamushi are on the same general level as Kid and Law.
    Meaning he clearly wasn't aware. And it wasn't just being stronger than him, it was a completely overwhelming situation.

You're falling for Oda's hype. There's no easy they're on par with an all-out Awakening Doflamingo.
    I don't know man.

This is no ordinary hype this time around. These guy have been commented on their powerful strength from their mere presence alone, which haven't been shown before if at all.

People thought and still do think that Law can beat them. The guy who possibly can't even push Doflamingo to high diff.
    Nah, that's ridiculous. That would mean Law could fight Jack for 12 hours (or however long that fight lasted, I forgot).

Law is not on their level, yet.

Adviser
    To be fair, you're downplaying Capone. He made it clear that he does not want to fight all the Minks, so that's why he fled.
    But it wasn't about all the Minks, the guy started sweating just from Nekomamushi glaring at him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know man.

This is no ordinary hype this time around. These guy have been commented on their powerful strength from their mere presence alone, which haven't been shown before if at all.
    Exactly, and this is twice now. By Luffy first and now by Capone.

Retired
    Meaning he clearly wasn't aware. And it wasn't just being stronger than him, it was a completely overwhelming situation.
    Um... having your guard completely down while a bloodlusted top Supernova level fighter is standing behind you is a big deal.

I honestly think Capone could give either of them a high-diff fight.

But it wasn't about all the Minks, the guy started sweating just from Nekomamushi glaring at him.
    I agree with the sweating, I was just referring to the running away part.

Anyways Neko and the name of the dog (I forgot) are stronger than Capone and Law for sure, no debate about that.

Fighting someone worth $1billion bounty for half a day is insane, they also rule an island that was never conquered by the World Government/Yonkou, so it's obvious that they were beasts.

Um... having your guard completely down while a bloodlusted top Supernova level fighter is standing behind you is a big deal.

Nekomamushi was still in terrible shape when he was behind Capone.

To answer the original question, stronger than Doflamingo but weaker than a Yonkou's first mate.

So basically G4 Luffy level seems good.

Retired
    I don't know man.

Sure it has.

Luffy even said said that about Hyouzou. Obviously these two blow him out of the water, but they're no more than upper high tiers. They were getting high-diffed by Base/Mammoth Jack. Do you really expect a Sabo or Vista to be getting that treatment?

Adviser

For someone who is all about reading between the lines and portrayal you seem to be missing the obvious point Oda was trying to make. That Capone is outside his ballpark, Nekomamushi is on another level. No way is Capone giving him high.

He also didn't seem blood-lusted to me and remember he was still very injured and recovering.

I agree with the sweating, I was just referring to the running away part.

Anyways Neko and the name of the dog (I forgot) are stronger than Capone and Law for sure, no debate about that.

Fighting someone worth $1billion bounty for half a day is insane, they also rule an island that was never conquered by the World Government/Yonkou, so it's obvious that they were beasts.
    Agreed.

Sure it has.

Luffy even said said that about Hyouzou. Obviously these two blow him out of the water, but they're no more than upper high tiers. They were getting high-diffed by Base/Mammoth Jack. Do you really expect a Sabo or Vista to be getting that treatment?
    When did he say that?

and no, we don't know whether or not it was only base/mammoth Jack that the two Dukes fought. The fight was off-paneled and it doesn't make much sense to me that Jack doesn't use his full power to take them out after knowing the fight won't be going anywhere.